Zone1 The Lord Jesus Will Eventually Christianize The World.

JAG

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2015
JAG Writes:
The good news is that the Lord Jesus has already legally defeated Evil.

He has already legally defeated Evil in The Courts of Heaven and the net
results of His victory is that His Christian Church is now in the gradual
incremental process of making disciples of all the nations.

The Lord Jesus said that He would build His Christian Church and that the
Gates Of Evil will not prevail against His Christian Church.

So?

So we Christians build our Christian Eschatology NOT on the current newspapers
but rather we build our view of the future based on the clear teachings of the Bible
the Word Of God.

Victory!

So now all we Christians have to do is fight the good fight and keep the faith. Then
we will hear out Lord Jesus say to us "Well done thou good and faithful servant."

The Lord Jesus is now King Of Kings and Lord of Lords. He said at the end of
Matthew's gospel chapter 28 that all authority both in Heaven and here on Earth
has been given to me -- and He said THEREFORE go and make disciples of all the
nations teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you.

Its is utterly impossible for Evil to defeat the Plan of the Sovereign God.

The Lord Jesus, "having disarmed the powers and authorities, He has made a public
spectacle of them, triumphing over them by The Cross."
Col. 2:15

"I was victorious and sat down with My Father on His throne."__ The Lord Jesus
Revelation 3:21

I would very much like for all the atheists and agnostics to "come and be with us"
as we His Christian Church are now in the process of making disciples of all the
nations.

Become a Christian today -- pray this simple prayer sincerely from your heart:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe
You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to
come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior.
In Your Name. Amen."

Best Regards.

JAG

[]

So here we are now with the gravity of the situation in America, causing a turn to religion for answers!

Fine as long as the Christians and Zionists don't attempt to fulfill prophesy that ends it for all of us.

It might just be worth mentioning here that America is planning nuclear tipped missile installations close enough to Russia to enable a preemptive strike on Russia that would negate most of their ability to respond.

The biggest problem with that is that Russia won't wait and will mount their own preemptive strike first.

Scott Ritter talks at length on these concepts.

I hope that some consideration of this can give some meaning to this topic. It is, after all, the only scenario in which could ever be Christianized!

He has had 2000 years to Christianize the world and in that time, Muslims are almost as prevalent.
There is also an ever increasing number of “No Religion”

1725904786178.jpeg

Jesus better pick up his act

So here we are now with the gravity of the situation in America, causing a turn to religion for answers!

Fine as long as the Christians and Zionists don't attempt to fulfill prophesy that ends it for all of us.

It might just be worth mentioning here that America is planning nuclear tipped missile installations close enough to Russia to enable a preemptive strike on Russia that would negate most of their ability to respond.

The biggest problem with that is that Russia won't wait and will mount their own preemptive strike first.

Scott Ritter talks at length on these concepts.

I hope that some consideration of this can give some meaning to this topic. It is, after all, the only scenario in which could ever be Christianized!
Both parties probably have Boomers close enough to negate or minimize defense

The Lord Jesus might help France because the Muslims are burning churches and killing Christians like they have a license to do it.

Both parties probably have Boomers close enough to negate or minimize defense
Defence in that a minimal number of nuclear warheads will get through to the side that doesn't strike first. But still it would be quite obvious that both sides have warheads that will be so destructive that it won't really matter which side acts first.

Ritter wants to make the point that Russia is only a couple of minutes away from complete nuclear annihilation, and is therefore having to live with the risk.

That is not an endurable situation for Russia already!

And it's not as if Scott Ritter isn't the world's most experienced and trusted on the question!

Thanks for your help in trying to make this thread relevant!

Others should perhaps interpret the question as only being answerable after the onset of nuclear.The OP's attempt to spam this section can be turned into something worthwhile!

He has had 2000 years to Christianize the world and in that time, Muslims are almost as prevalent.
There is also an ever increasing number of “No Religion”

View attachment 1008793
Jesus better pick up his act
And of the 32% Christians, roughly half hve chosen wrong and are doomed to hell or some other variation of the theme that says they're toast.

Jesus "Christianized the world" in 380 AD when the Roman Empire (Much of the known world) bent the knee to Christ and adopted Christianity as the official religion of the Roman Empire.

Forum List

Back