The Lord talked to only one people and told them~~~~

Are they following the Lord's teaching?

• yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is that what neutralizes Superman's powers?

The only thing that can stop Superman is his Jewish mother...

mother-in-law-from-400x270.jpg

Jesus Christ King of Israel

Interesting enough, it was the Jewish High Priests who told the Romans to crucify Jesus who was at the time teaching the Old Testament and all the verses that chastised the Jews of the time.

You’re ignorant.

Romans crucified Jesus for political treason, undermining Roman authority by proclaiming Kingdom of God

Now you know

(Mal 3:5 KJV) And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

(Jer 14:8 KJV) O the hope of Israel, the saviour thereof in time of trouble, why shouldest thou be as a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man that turneth aside to tarry for a night?

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Jer 7:6 KJV) If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

(Jer 22:3 KJV) Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

(Ezek 22:7 KJV) In thee have they set light by father and mother: in the midst of thee have they dealt by oppression with the stranger: in thee have they vexed the fatherless and the widow.

(Zec 7:10 KJV) And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.

(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

(Lev 25:35 KJV) And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, though he be a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 10:18 KJV) He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.

(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

Note: please respond to the poll :)-​

You weren't chosen for a reason.

maxresdefault.jpg

The Jews were chosen for only one reason, and it had nothing to do with you.. God had a friend named Abraham. Tell your Prime Minister to resist the urge to give your land away to insure peace. It will end badly for you.

Last edited:

Interesting enough, it was the Jewish High Priests who told the Romans to crucify Jesus who was at the time teaching the Old Testament and all the verses that chastised the Jews of the time.

We Jews have suffered enough because of that anti-Semitic canard. According to your own theology, your god was supposed to die to save mankind from sin.

Get this: Chirstians’ Lord And Savior was a Jewish Rabbi. Makes perfect sense! LOL

Our Lord and Savior is a Jewish Rabbi.

(Mal 3:5 KJV) And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

(Jer 14:8 KJV) O the hope of Israel, the saviour thereof in time of trouble, why shouldest thou be as a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man that turneth aside to tarry for a night?

(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Jer 7:6 KJV) If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

(Jer 22:3 KJV) Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

(Ezek 22:7 KJV) In thee have they set light by father and mother: in the midst of thee have they dealt by oppression with the stranger: in thee have they vexed the fatherless and the widow.

(Zec 7:10 KJV) And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.

(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

(Lev 25:35 KJV) And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, though he be a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.

(Deu 10:18 KJV) He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.

(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

Note: please respond to the poll :)-​

You weren't chosen for a reason.

maxresdefault.jpg

The Jews were chosen for only one reason, and it had nothing to do with you.. God had a friend named Abraham. Tell your Prime Minister to resist the urge to give your land away to insure peace. It will end badly for you.

Yes right , really good buddies. Man when are you going to realize that this is a fairy tale.

You’re ignorant.

Romans crucified Jesus for political treason, undermining Roman authority by proclaiming Kingdom of God

Now you know

No the head jews did according to scriptures. If you are gong to go by the bible get it right. That is the way the story goes. Don't make stuff up.

His Jewish mother doesn't let him fly until an hour after he eats.

Shes' the reason he never hooked up with that shiksa, Lois Lane.
Especially considering she wasn't born Jewish, and Superman's conservative family doesn't accept converts, even if you're converting from 110V electricity to 220V.

tumblr_ml3utknBNF1qhqq6lo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Minor detail these antisemitic subhumanoids who pretend to be Christian seem to forget.

Because its not true. Now there many have been a man named jesus and was a rabbi, but there were 11 known Jesus's in the first half of the first century. The real Jesus of course was Emperor Titus, that is why its a pro Roman NT. No virgin birth, even a jew must admit that, so the whole thing flies into the ocean, the NT was wrote to pacify zealot and sacarii Jews who were fighting a civil war, Rome had to intervene. Look at it as God used Rome same as he had to use King Cyrus.

Last edited:
Minor detail these antisemitic subhumanoids who pretend to be Christian seem to forget.

Because its not true. Now there many have been a man named jesus and was a rabbi, but there were 11 known Jesus's in the first half of the first century. The real Jesus of course was Emperor Titus, that is why its a pro Roman NT. No virgin birth, even a jew must admit that, so the whole thing flies into the ocean, the NT was wrote to pacify zealot and sacarii Jews who were fighting a civil war, Rome had to intervene. Look at it as God used Rome same as he had to use King Cyrus.
Is that the version those voices in your hollow skull told you? Now that's some really funny outlandish shit!

Is that the version those voices in your hollow skull told you? Now that's some really funny outlandish shit!

You are a jew, was there a virgin birth? Yea or Nay?

I don't know I wasn't there, moreover, nothing in Jewish theology refers to Jesus because he came 2000 years after the Jewish bible was written. But according to Islam it is definitely written that there was no crucifixion, it was a lie, the Jews faked it to save Jesus's life, and today's Christians got it all wrong. Look it up. Do they give you access to the internet at the lunatic asylum?

I don't know I wasn't there, moreover, nothing in Jewish theology refers to Jesus because he came 2000 years after the Jewish bible was written. But according to Islam it is definitely written that there was no crucifixion, it was a lie, the Jews faked it to save Jesus's life, and today's Christians got it all wrong. Look it up. Do they give you access to the internet at the lunatic asylum?

There was no virgin birth. I'll save you from thinking there might of been. Isa 7:14 there is no virgin birth. Get that into your lunatic mind.

12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. 14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”

Forum List

Back