The Lord talked to only one people and told them~~~~

Are they following the Lord's teaching?

• yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jesus: “Salvation is from the Jews” Sorry, Christians!

Gentiles were grafted in. Christ healed Jew and Gentile alike. Paul preached to the Gentiles.
Salvation is a gift to all who accept it. It is a gift that Jesus died to provide.

Um, Jesus instructed his followers not to go among the gentiles. And, Paul was a Jew: “Hebrew of Hebrews”

Gotta love Christians trying to Christianize Jesus and also Paul!

Gentiles were grafted in. Christ healed Jew and Gentile alike. Paul preached to the Gentiles.
Salvation is a gift to all who accept it. It is a gift that Jesus died to provide.

No actually according to Jesus in Matt there were things you needed to do for eternal life, according to scripture. Do you know what he said?

Our Lord and Savior is a Jewish Rabbi.
Minor detail these antisemitic subhumanoids who pretend to be Christian seem to forget.

Because its not true. Now there many have been a man named jesus and was a rabbi, but there were 11 known Jesus's in the first half of the first century. The real Jesus of course was Emperor Titus, that is why its a pro Roman NT. No virgin birth, even a jew must admit that, so the whole thing flies into the ocean, the NT was wrote to pacify zealot and sacarii Jews who were fighting a civil war, Rome had to intervene. Look at it as God used Rome same as he had to use King Cyrus.

He is right. It is not that Christ died. It is that he defeated death on the cross and came back. None of the fake Jesus' were ever heard from again. Christ IS. The others WERE.
Christ was killed by way of the Jewish Priests that He railed against.

Minor detail these antisemitic subhumanoids who pretend to be Christian seem to forget.

Because its not true. Now there many have been a man named jesus and was a rabbi, but there were 11 known Jesus's in the first half of the first century. The real Jesus of course was Emperor Titus, that is why its a pro Roman NT. No virgin birth, even a jew must admit that, so the whole thing flies into the ocean, the NT was wrote to pacify zealot and sacarii Jews who were fighting a civil war, Rome had to intervene. Look at it as God used Rome same as he had to use King Cyrus.

He is right. It is not that Christ died. It is that he defeated death on the cross and came back. None of the fake Jesus' were ever heard from again. Christ IS. The others WERE.

Pay attention because you’re ignorant...

Romans crucified Jesus for political treason, affirmed by Paul and reaffirmed by the Apostles’ Creed ⤵️ The Apostle's Creed - Prayers - Catholic Online

Attachments

• 396AFABC-AFC7-4464-8E67-E2DA5F2179F2.png
    396AFABC-AFC7-4464-8E67-E2DA5F2179F2.png
    239.4 KB · Views: 36
  • B243ED3A-CC8E-4D77-A922-24CDFA45EF46.png
    B243ED3A-CC8E-4D77-A922-24CDFA45EF46.png
    268.4 KB · Views: 33

Um, Jesus instructed his followers not to go among the gentiles. And, Paul was a Jew: “Hebrew of Hebrews”

Gotta love Christians trying to Christianize Jesus and also Paul!

Jesus the Christ and Jesus bar Abbas and the jews picked Jesus bar Abbas to be set free. Also at the end of John you read what Titus said to Simon and John, Simon ,( Peter, Satan ), was killed and John spent his life in prison.

Last edited:

Pay attention because you’re ignorant...

Romans crucified Jesus for political treason, affirmed by Paul and reaffirmed by the Apostles’ Creed ⤵️ The Apostle's Creed - Prayers - Catholic Online
suffered under Pontius Pilate, Pilate said he washed his hands of it. The jews chose.

True but at the command of the jews wanting to let Jesus bar Abbas set free, the murdering zealot.

Is that the version those voices in your hollow skull told you? Now that's some really funny outlandish shit!

You are a jew, was there a virgin birth? Yea or Nay?
I don't know I wasn't there, moreover, nothing in Jewish theology refers to Jesus because he came 2000 years after the Jewish bible was written. But according to Islam it is definitely written that there was no crucifixion, it was a lie, the Jews faked it to save Jesus's life, and today's Christians got it all wrong. Look it up. Do they give you access to the internet at the lunatic asylum?

There was no virgin birth. I'll save you from thinking there might of been. Isa 7:14 there is no virgin birth. Get that into your lunatic mind.
I doubt Jesus himself believed in a virgin birth, considering he was a Jewish rabbi. Nor was there faith called Christianty during Jesus' time.

But I guess that's what make one a Christian or not.

Did Mohammad's spirit fly on a donkey or not?

I don't understand how these antisemites claim that the Jews managed to pull a fast one on God's son!

Are Jews smarter than even the Son of God?

They always want to have it both ways. They hate Jews but they worship a Jewish man and his life, they think Jesus is son of God but then think that Jews outsmarted him.

I guess being an irrational lunatic is a prerequisite to being a rabid antisemite.

Is that the version those voices in your hollow skull told you? Now that's some really funny outlandish shit!

I don't know I wasn't there, moreover, nothing in Jewish theology refers to Jesus because he came 2000 years after the Jewish bible was written. But according to Islam it is definitely written that there was no crucifixion, it was a lie, the Jews faked it to save Jesus's life, and today's Christians got it all wrong. Look it up. Do they give you access to the internet at the lunatic asylum?

There was no virgin birth. I'll save you from thinking there might of been. Isa 7:14 there is no virgin birth. Get that into your lunatic mind.
I doubt Jesus himself believed in a virgin birth, considering he was a Jewish rabbi. Nor was there faith called Christianty during Jesus' time.

Virgin birth is based on a mistranslation of “almah” in the Hebrew Bible: Almah means “young woman” but the Greek Septuagint, the source for the Gospels authors, mistranslated almah as “virgin”

I don't understand how these antisemites claim that the Jews managed to pull a fast one on God's son!

They always want to have it both ways. They hate Jews but they worship a Jewish man and his life, they think Jesus is son of God but then think that Jews outsmarted him.

I guess being an irrational lunatic is a prerequisite to being a rabid antisemite.

Jesus, his disciples and the Apostles, were all devout Jews. None of them thought a new religion was being created: Their religion was Judaism

3 = 1

And, REALLY bad at math.

The Jewish Priests were responsible for the death of Christ. Had it not been for them, the Romans would have paid Him no mind.
When asked who the Jews wanted released, they not only chose the murderer, they cursed their own children by asking that the death of Jesus be on their hands and the hands of their children. Bad move.
The Romans, cruel as they were, spent the night beating Jesus nearly to death. When they hung Him on the cross He was hardly recognizable as being human. There will be evidence of what He endured upon His return. The wounds have healed, the scars remain. When the Jews see Him again, they will weep bitter tears over their involvement in His condition.

According to Nicodemus, Pilate was not at all happy to learn of Christ's resurrection, having been warned by his wife not to have any part in Christ's death. He went to the Temple, closed the doors behind him and blamed them for the whole mess.
Both were culpable in His death. But don't throw stones. Had they not nailed Him to the cross, he would have climbed up Himself. He was here on a mission, and finished it on that cross.
There is therefore NO condemnation for those who have sinned and accepted what Christ did for them on the cross. We all put Him up there. He loved us enough to stay there.

Virgin birth is based on a mistranslation of “almah” in the Hebrew Bible: Almah means “young woman” but the Greek Septuagint, the source for the Gospels authors, mistranslated almah as “virgin”
It's worse than that for Christians...
The child is born either later in that chapter or in the next chapter.
The Pope just makes sure no one ever reads that verse to keep the Virgin bullshit story going.

Jesus, his disciples and the Apostles, were all devout Jews. None of them thought a new religion was being created: Their religion was Judaism
The NT paints them as illiterate fishermen and tax collectors and not Torah observers.
Let's at least be honest.

Virgin birth, disciples, and resurrection was nothing new. They were part of the qualities that were attributed to most emperors and holy figures in that era, especially the Mithraists which comprised of most the Roman military officers at the time. In other words Constantine's move may have been political in order to gain the allegiance of his officers.

Eleazar ben Simon - Wikipedia

zealots and sacarii's fighting a civil war.

Eleazar ben Simon - Wikipedia

zealots and sacarii's fighting a civil war.
The Talmud goes into detail about how he was hot headed and egocentric and was a disaster in the making.
And, indeed, his methods resulted in a disaster.

The Jewish Priests were responsible for the death of Christ. Had it not been for them, the Romans would have paid Him no mind.
When asked who the Jews wanted released, they not only chose the murderer, they cursed their own children by asking that the death of Jesus be on their hands and the hands of their children. Bad move.
The Romans, cruel as they were, spent the night beating Jesus nearly to death. When they hung Him on the cross He was hardly recognizable as being human. There will be evidence of what He endured upon His return. The wounds have healed, the scars remain. When the Jews see Him again, they will weep bitter tears over their involvement in His condition.

According to Nicodemus, Pilate was not at all happy to learn of Christ's resurrection, having been warned by his wife not to have any part in Christ's death. He went to the Temple, closed the doors behind him and blamed them for the whole mess.
Both were culpable in His death. But don't throw stones. Had they not nailed Him to the cross, he would have climbed up Himself. He was here on a mission, and finished it on that cross.
There is therefore NO condemnation for those who have sinned and accepted what Christ did for them on the cross. We all put Him up there. He loved us enough to stay there.

You clearly have a learning disability.

The Bible records that the Roman charge against Jesus was treason, a political charge, as King of the Jews ⤵️

Paul affirmed the Roman rulers crucified Jesus ⤵️

The Apostles’ Creed reaffirms Pontius Pilate crucified Jesus > The Apostle's Creed - Prayers - Catholic Online

You’re done

Attachments

• 6CB27A39-1CFE-4E61-A9FD-137497BAD4C6.png
    6CB27A39-1CFE-4E61-A9FD-137497BAD4C6.png
    239.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 6937D3E4-4621-4EA4-9622-642B30F6C580.png
    6937D3E4-4621-4EA4-9622-642B30F6C580.png
    268.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Virgin birth, disciples, and resurrection was nothing new. They were part of the qualities that were attributed to most emperors and holy figures in that era, especially the Mithraists which comprised of most the Roman military officers at the time. In other words Constantine's move may have been political in order to gain the allegiance of his officers.

True. Alexander The Great and Roman emperors became deities, for example.

Curiously, why would Jesus have needed to allegedly move the stone at his tomb in order to rise? Why not simply rise from within the tomb?

Forum List

Back