The Man Behind Trump’s VP Pick: It’s Worse Than You Think

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
Reality, is never what you think it is.

When you do a deep dive, into the reality of the JD Vance, what the MSM is telling, is not what the truth is at first blush. No person that is truly against giant multi-billion dollar corporations running small businesses and the lives of every day people, could support this monstrosity once they dig down, investigate, get informed, and KNOW the truth.

The entire narrative of the establishment is based on one big lie.

July 18, 2024
"While J.D. Vance has his own controversies, his close connection to billionaire Peter Thiel, who is poised to have unprecedented influence in a new Trump administration, should deeply unsettle every American who cares about freedom, privacy and reining in the surveillance state."

JD Vance Deep Ties To The Surveillance State! w/ Whitney Webb!​

In this extended, wide-ranging interview, Jimmy and Unlimited Hangout contributing editor and One Nation Under Blackmail author Whitney Webb discuss whether Trump’s VP pick JD Vance is a puppet of billionaire Peter Thiel, the real reason Elon Musk purchased Twitter, how the dystopian future of policing in the film Minority Report is becoming a reality, and much much more.

The REAL Reason Behind J.D. Vance’s VP Pick - Whitney Webb & Mark Goodwin TFTC Ep. 524​

1721588710974-png.981197

Marty sits down with Whitney Webb and Mark Goodwin to discuss the partnership of the private tech sector with the surveillance state.
0:00 - Intro
0:57 - Trump shooting and media aftermath
9:33 - River & Bitkey
10:56 - JD Vance and Palantir
23:40 - Trump’s image & public/private partnership
47:12 - Controlled media
1:02:35 - Using Bitcoin for evil
1:07:51 - Nostr, ecash & stables
1:25:06- Framing bitcoin as money
1:34:20 - All things are used to justify surveillance
1:52:52 - Law enforcement
1:58:53 - Stop complying, solve from the ground up
2: 10:43 - Keep calm against the emotional manipulation

Last edited:
From the linked article;

". . . . .

Are Peter Thiel-Backed Intelligence Contractors “MAGA”?

1721590593204.png

1721590615501.png

Clearview AI Company Overview​

Sep 1, 2022

Reality, is never what you think it is.

When you do a deep dive, into the reality of the JD Vance, what the MSM is telling, is not what the truth is at first blush. No person that is truly against giant multi-billion dollar corporations running small businesses and the lives of every day people, could support this monstrosity once they dig down, investigate, get informed, and KNOW the truth.

The entire narrative of the establishment is based on one big lie.

July 18, 2024
"While J.D. Vance has his own controversies, his close connection to billionaire Peter Thiel, who is poised to have unprecedented influence in a new Trump administration, should deeply unsettle every American who cares about freedom, privacy and reining in the surveillance state."

JD Vance Deep Ties To The Surveillance State! w/ Whitney Webb!​

In this extended, wide-ranging interview, Jimmy and Unlimited Hangout contributing editor and One Nation Under Blackmail author Whitney Webb discuss whether Trump’s VP pick JD Vance is a puppet of billionaire Peter Thiel, the real reason Elon Musk purchased Twitter, how the dystopian future of policing in the film Minority Report is becoming a reality, and much much more.

The REAL Reason Behind J.D. Vance’s VP Pick - Whitney Webb & Mark Goodwin TFTC Ep. 524​

1721588710974-png.981197

Marty sits down with Whitney Webb and Mark Goodwin to discuss the partnership of the private tech sector with the surveillance state.
0:00 - Intro
0:57 - Trump shooting and media aftermath
9:33 - River & Bitkey
10:56 - JD Vance and Palantir
23:40 - Trump’s image & public/private partnership
47:12 - Controlled media
1:02:35 - Using Bitcoin for evil
1:07:51 - Nostr, ecash & stables
1:25:06- Framing bitcoin as money
1:34:20 - All things are used to justify surveillance
1:52:52 - Law enforcement
1:58:53 - Stop complying, solve from the ground up
2: 10:43 - Keep calm against the emotional manipulation

In the last few days I've been hearing about his connection to Peter Thiel, so thanks for posting all these links and videos. Unfortunately, the diehard partisans will most likely not look into it, as we can see from their laughie reactions, but I for one appreciate you at least trying to inform people.

Sadly, nothing changes with the disgusting fools who head up both criminal gangs.

It is amazing how the MAGA crowd can ignore the obvious control by the establishment/deep state of Trump. The Vance pick certainly reflects this.

In the last few days I've been hearing about his connection to Peter Thiel, so thanks for posting all these links and videos. Unfortunately, the diehard partisans will most likely not look into it, as we can see from their laughie reactions, but I for one appreciate you at least trying to inform people.

I am currently listening to the entire TFTC podcast on my TEE VEE via my Roku.
1721591499901.png

For a while I thought RFKjr. might throw in with Trump, pretty sure he won't looking at this info. . .

It is some scary shit. It is almost like the Deep State made the whole Biden admin so terrible to get the population to purposely vote for this technocratic prison. It makes folks not even look into this horror, it really is almost too awful to think about.

The reason folks are just laughing and don't even want to read or listen to the facts, is they just got done watching an emotion laden convention, and it is too damn hard to use critical thinking, and boring as well.

Reduction​

". . Cognitive dissonance theory proposes that people seek psychological consistency between their expectations of life and the existential reality of the world. To function by that expectation of existential consistency, people continually reduce their cognitive dissonance in order to align their cognitions (perceptions of the world) with their actions.

The creation and establishment of psychological consistency allows the person affected with cognitive dissonance to lessen mental stress by actions that reduce the magnitude of the dissonance, realized either by changing with or by justifying against or by being indifferent to the existential contradiction that is inducing the mental stress.[14] In practice, people reduce the magnitude of their cognitive dissonance in four ways:

<snip>

. . . Ignore or deny information that conflicts with existing beliefs ("This doughnut is not a high-sugar food.")

LOL you believe all that, dont you? It's all a lot simpler than all of that. It was Eric and Don Jr who convinced trump. That is reality.

Forum List

Back