The Master of Propaganda Joseph Goebbels quotes.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.

Propaganda must facilitate the displacement of aggression by specifying the targets for hatred.

...the rank and file are usually much more primitive than we imagine. Propaganda must therefore always be essentially simple and repetitious.

There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight, and truth will again triumph.

The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over.

It is the absolute right of the State to supervise the formation of public opinion.

It would not be impossible to prove with sufficient repetition and a psychological understanding of the people concerned that a square is in fact a circle. They are mere words, and words can be molded until they clothe ideas and disguise.

The Democrat party has mastered the ideas of Joseph Goebbels. When you look at what Good Ole Joe says, it is full of the ideas of another Joe....Say it enough the lie becomes the truth. At least to the Marxist it does.

1662464801339.png

This is why the diaper dude is coming out & calling us domestic terrorists & a clear & present danger to the country.
In order to turn the citizens against your opposition, they must be demonized to the point they are no longer considered a human being with natural rights.
Once that is accomplished, violent purges become necessary to protect yourself from this perceived threat

This is why the diaper dude is coming out & calling us domestic terrorists & a clear & present danger to the country.
In order to turn the citizens against your opposition, they must be demonized to the point they are no longer considered a human being with natural rights.
Once that is accomplished, violent purges become necessary to protect yourself from this perceived threat
That is why I call it Joe Biden's Nuremberg speech because was the kind of hate filled propaganda crap that Hitler used

Political propaganda is only successful when the entire media has become willing (or even unwilling) accomplices in the agenda. Isn't that what we have in the U.S. these days?

I wouldn't worry about LibTards getting violent.
I know quite a few and I can kick their asses without working up much of a sweat.
The real problem is not vomiting when I see their wives' black teeth and mustaches.

Here is an example of Goebbelsian propaganda:
FslCCxoX0AI7afB

From where I've been, the subways in Paris, London, and New York are fucking bottoms compared to Milan, Istanbul, and even more so to Moscow. In Munich and Berlin it's just transport, in Scandinavia it's not bad, but not much better than Munich. In LA there is no public transport at all.
In short, it's propaganda crap, not a rating.

You are an idiot. President Trump was the most open president ever in the 20th and 21st century. As for problems, he blamed illegal aliens and Democrats for America's problems, and yes, Muslims should be ID'd to keep them from going around murdering people for just being Christians.
I like presidents who aren’t narcissists. The only thing that fat fuck cares about is himself.

"Republicans today were the Democrats of the slave-holding South."

That's a bit of revisionism they seem to have some difficulty with advancing, but they're making some slow progress with it nonetheless.

That's a bit of revisionism they seem to have some difficulty with advancing, but they're making some slow progress with it nonetheless.

Those slave holding Democrats in the south evolved into Confederate Flag waving Republicans

1681219304279.jpeg

Last edited:
and then this brilliant man murdered his own family

I like presidents who aren’t narcissists. The only thing that fat fuck cares about is himself.
Maybe if you pulled your head out of Uranus and actually see what President Trump achieved in 4 years(with the whole establishment against him) instead of listening to the Lame Stream Media(enemy of the people) more people were happy until China and Joe Biteme campaign released upon the US the kung flu.

Idiots like you actually believe the lie from the Marxists/Democrats that they the Democrats stopped being the racists like the KKK. BLM/ANTIFA today burn minority businesses and murder blacks, more than the KKK ever dreamed of. Nothing has changed with the Demofacists party, except people like you are way more stupid...

Forum List

Back