The Maturation Of Our President

Yeah, wars shouldnt result in death or destruction.
How old are you?
The US unseated a dictator with a history of supporting terrorism. We put the fear of god into others in the region. The war disarmed Ghaddafi's nuclear program.
I cant help it if Obama came in and fucked up the situation by following the narco-libertarian retard version of foreign policy and making a hasty retreat.
Except Saddam Hussien didn't support terrorism and by the way?

Gaddafi was a terrorist.

We overthrew two dictators, now we have two terrorist safe havens. Maybe we should kick the ant hill apart some more and see what happens.

Hussien was pretty well contained and hadn't really been causing any trouble other than making some noise about giving the families of terrorists some money.

Gaddafi was threatening genocide.

There's a big difference.

And additionally? Gaddafi planned, funded and gave the go ahead on Lockerbie.

And yet Gaddafi was our buddy right after 911. We shouldn't care which dictators are in charge over there just as long as they keep a lid on things. That's all we really care about anyway.

Obama, our first openly gay president, is aging like a head of lettuce......

You are mistaken. Reagan was the first openly gay president.

He liked dildoes up his butt. Additionally? His son is gay.

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

What's wrong with that? Being Gay is good and normal, right?

I wouldn't know.

What's "normal", exactly? Personally? I find the mere thought of sex with men revolting.

How old are you?
The US unseated a dictator with a history of supporting terrorism. We put the fear of god into others in the region. The war disarmed Ghaddafi's nuclear program.
I cant help it if Obama came in and fucked up the situation by following the narco-libertarian retard version of foreign policy and making a hasty retreat.

Gaddafi was a terrorist.

We overthrew two dictators, now we have two terrorist safe havens. Maybe we should kick the ant hill apart some more and see what happens.

Hussien was pretty well contained and hadn't really been causing any trouble other than making some noise about giving the families of terrorists some money.

And yet Gaddafi was our buddy right after 911. We shouldn't care which dictators are in charge over there just as long as they keep a lid on things. That's all we really care about anyway.

Gaddafi made a deal with George W. Bush, because, he was going broke.

That doesn't change the fact he authored Lockerbie and was a terrorist.

In general? So long as a country is not involved in aggression toward the United States or Genocide? Their internal affairs should be none of our business.

How old are you?

Gaddafi was a terrorist.

In general? So long as a country is not involved in aggression toward the United States or Genocide? Their internal affairs should be none of our business.

I'm going with the first one......aggression toward the United States. That's a good reason for concern. Genocide....not so much. Not a good enough reason in and of itself to go to war.

I wouldn't know.

What's "normal", exactly? Personally? I find the mere thought of sex with men revolting.

Clearly you are a HOMOPHOBE!!!! Blulololooloo!!! BLulooloooo!!!

I wouldn't know.

Clearly you are a HOMOPHOBE!!!! Blulololooloo!!! BLulooloooo!!!

Phobe implies "fear"..

I am not afeared of anyone.

Just don't tell my girlfriend.

:D

How old are you?

Gaddafi was a terrorist.

I'm going with the first one......aggression toward the United States. That's a good reason for concern. Genocide....not so much. Not a good enough reason in and of itself to go to war.

Genocide is a reason to intervene.

It's a crime against humanity.

How old are you?

Gaddafi was a terrorist.

Proof of that?
No, it is proof itself. That you're a moron like your boyfriend Shallow.

Those aren't combat boots, dingbats. Unlike Cheney and your other draft dodging chickenhawks, we're teaching people to stand on their own, with our air support. People of all parties will be be blaming Booosh and Reagan for years to come- disasters even worse than the 20% loudmouth, ignorant, brainwashed zombies like YOU.

Stand on their own with air support?????????? :lol:

That's like saying we taught Japan to stand on their own with Hiroshima!!!!!!!!! :lol:

How to you "stand" when you are getting bombed, you dingbat!

You liberals are really laughable in how you are trying to spin this.

And you know why? Because you know YOUR OWN WORDS are going to come back to haunt you because of how you lambasted Bush and now shoe is on the other foot AND PLANTED SQUARELY RIGHT IN OBAMA'S MOUTH!

You are trying to head this off at the pass so people won't point out what hypocrites you are being, but it isn't going to work.

There is more than 10 years of your own words on Iraq to go by.

Too late to pretend otherwise now!

How old are you?

Gaddafi was a terrorist.

Genocide is a reason to intervene.

It's a crime against humanity.

Oh FUNNY! It wasn't when Bush was president!!!!

Saddam was massacring thousands from the Kurds to his own people and that wasn't good enough for liberals!

Nope, Bush was a war criminal, blah blah blah.

But NOW?????

You liberals think you are going to get away with your own hypocrisy on this????

Oh, no no no, it's not that easy.

We remember only too well, and we aren't going to pretend otherwise.

Oh FUNNY! It wasn't when Bush was president!!!!

Saddam was massacring thousands from the Kurds to his own people and that wasn't good enough for liberals!

Nope, Bush was a war criminal, blah blah blah.

But NOW?????

You liberals think you are going to get away with your own hypocrisy on this????

Oh, no no no, it's not that easy.

We remember only too well, and we aren't going to pretend otherwise.

You don't have any idea what you are talking about, poor dear.

Have some tea.

Party.

Samurai.

:lol:

Front page story in USAToday with an unnamed source in the Air Force stating that air strikes are only effective when they work in concert with highly trained US spotters on the ground to direct those strikes.

So either Barack Obama is lying to the American people about having no "boots on the ground" and those spotters will be on the ground vectoring in air strikes...or he is clueless as to how such an air war is conducted.

Pick your poison, Obamabots!

Front page story in USAToday with an unnamed source in the Air Force stating that air strikes are only effective when they work in concert with highly trained US spotters on the ground to direct those strikes.

So either Barack Obama is lying to the American people about having no "boots on the ground" and those spotters will be on the ground vectoring in air strikes...or he is clueless as to how such an air war is conducted.

Its both.
He'll have American troops embedded with Iraqis spotting for the air strikes.
DOes anyone actually think that will be effective, btw?

I can see it now...the US jets streaking overhead to deliver a laser guided missile to a targeted ISIS stronghold...only to instead hit a Syrian market full of innocent civilians buying groceries because the person guiding that strike doesn't have a clue what they are doing! Whoops...sorry bout that!!!

But HEY...we don't have boots on the ground!!! Hooray for us. Good job, Barry!!!

Well, I'll give him credit for emphasizing that any longterm success is linked to govts being inclusive of both sunni and shiaa (and kurds and Christians), but I don't see us winning hearts and minds.

Yes..

You can't have a successful US air campaign.

Like Clinton did in the Balkans.

No sir ree..just ain't possible.

Yes..

Sorry Dude, but there was nothing "successful" about the Balkans war. Read Halberstams "War in a time of peace" or Wesley Clark's "Waging Modern War". .....

Yes..

Sorry Dude, but there was nothing "successful" about the Balkans war. Read Halberstams "War in a time of peace" or Wesley Clark's "Waging Modern War". .....

Well instead of reading about it, Dude, I actually went there.

Took a trip to Rome, drove to Ancona, took an overnight ferry to Split and drove to Dubrovnic.

Beautiful place. Great people.

Much better than a book.

Forum List

Back