The Media Is Going To Have A Field Day With This

trump LIES.
It that a lie?

No, because the media lies that Trump lies.
So, media aside, IYO, trump doesn't lie?

Got it.
Lie or exaggerate like every other person in politics?
Name a law that Trump enacted that adversely affected your life.
The trump tax code forced me to take the standard deduction, and it had zero affect on my overall 'effective tax rate'

Sounds good because the SD was double, but overall, it had no affect on MY 'ETR'

Did the ACA affect your life?
Or are you just bitchin on behalf of a small population?
I forgot, the ACA forced MDs to upgrade their equipment and formalize diagnosis and treatment.
I never allowed, or allow, anyone to call it Obama Care, only the ACA.

It doesn't matter what video you listen to.
All of them have the VOLUME way down low.
I have to put the speaker to me ear to hear it.
And I did.
Maybe your speakers are better.
Hugs

Drumpf is either retarded or on to a new fund raising scheme. The 1rst has nothing to do with private companies. If he wants to tell lies to the public enmasse he should start and maintain his own platform.

Drumpf is either retarded or on to a new fund raising scheme. The 1rst has nothing to do with private companies. If he wants to tell lies to the public enmasse he should start and maintain his own platform.
See here's the thing...
They was colluding with the government with the censoring.
That's a NO NO..
You don't want the government controlling what you hear and see and can say.. do you?
That's what was happening.
Now they will pay for it.
And anyone who was censored or impacted by their actions can join the class action lawwsuit.
Even Democrats that were deplatformed for saying things they didn't want you to say, like the wuflu, or the election,
all are welcome.
Big Tech = Big Brother.
Something Democrats used to be opposed to.
Hugs

See here's the thing...
That's a NO NO..
You don't want the government controlling what you hear and see and can say.. do you?
And anyone who was censored or impacted by their actions can join the class action lawwsuit.
Even Democrats that were deplatformed for saying things they didn't want you to say, like the wuflu, or the election,
all are welcome.
Big Tech = Big Brother.
Hugs
"That's what was happening."

Who told you that was what was happening, why did you believe them and why do you think I am as gullible as you are?

See here's the thing...
That's a NO NO..
all are welcome.
Big Tech = Big Brother.
Hugs

Who told you that was what was happening, why did you believe them and why do you think I am as gullible as you are?
If you take the time to listen to what his lawyers said at that speech, you will understand what the class action lawsuit is about.
They got caught.
OOPS

He is speaking at CPAC today I think 3:30PM
RSBN or you can watch it on America's Voice on Pluto.tv

Hugs
I dont know how people listen to the retarded fuck personally. He sounds like a fucking poorly disguised infomercial salesman.
Your kidding right?

Nope I am definitely not kidding. Dump sounds like a fucking retard trying to sell me spoons or some other shit.

See here's the thing...
That's a NO NO..
all are welcome.
Big Tech = Big Brother.
Hugs

If you take the time to listen to what his lawyers said at that speech, you will understand what the class action lawsuit is about.
They got caught.
OOPS
Well I stopped taking any of Dump lawyers seriously once Gulani had shit running down his face in a press conference. Sorry.

And just for the record I'm pretty sure he meant that his true supporters were peaceful. Not his so called supporters.

I must have missed it ... can you kindly show me where in the Constitution it states a private business has to provide a platform for conservatives to speak?

Thanks in advance.
They was colluding with the government. That voids that 302 law that gives them protection.
They overstepped their boundaries.

We hear and discuss virtually nothing that comes out of the current president's mouth but the former president is always news. Sumthin ain't right.
Nothing is stopping you from discussing what President Biden says.
Nothing is stopping you from ignoring what comes out of Orange Julius Caesar's mouth.

Forum List

Back