The Media Is Going To Have A Field Day With This

The process for applying to any medical insurance is absurdly difficult.
It’s not really.
My Billing Providers disagree with you and so does my daughter.
Examples please, for debate purposes.
I only get to hear the complaints.
For all I know, MDs, being the spoiled brats they are, are complaining about nothing.
So, your statement was based on second-hand information. That's called hearsay.

trump LIES.
It that a lie?

No, because the media lies that Trump lies.
So, media aside, IYO, trump doesn't lie?

Got it.
Lie or exaggerate like every other person in politics?
Name a law that Trump enacted that adversely affected your life.
The trump tax code forced me to take the standard deduction, and it had zero affect on my overall 'effective tax rate'

Sounds good because the SD was double, but overall, it had no affect on MY 'ETR'

Did the ACA affect your life?
Or are you just bitchin on behalf of a small population?
You lie. No one forced you to take the standard deduction.
Sure, I took the better choice for me that year, the SD.
The ETR was unchanged from previous years.

Quit pretending that trump doubling the SD, which he did do, was the 'saving grace' for all tax payers.
Thank you for admitting you lied. Nobody claimed it was the saving grace for all taxpayers. Why are you so defensive because you were one of the exceptions?
Yup I lied again fuckstain

my gawd you are one pathetic shitstain

now, fuck off im tired of your shit.

And just for the record I'm pretty sure he meant that his true supporters were peaceful. Not his so called supporters.

I must have missed it ... can you kindly show me where in the Constitution it states a private business has to provide a platform for conservatives to speak?

Thanks in advance.
They was colluding with the government. That voids that 302 law that gives them protection.
They overstepped their boundaries.
False. There was no colluding with the government. There was Zuckerberg discussing covid-19 with Fauci.

First of all, it was only Zuckerberg communicating with Fauci. There's no evidence others did. So even if this was a legit claim, and it's not, it couldn't extend to Twitter or YouTube.

Secondly, the emails between Zuckerberg and Fauci took place about 10 months before Trump was banned, so there's no connection between Zuckerberg/Fauci and banning Trump.

Thirdly, Zuckerberg discussed covid-19 with Fauci but Trump was banned for inciting violence at the Capitol. So there's also no connection between what they discussed and banning Trump.

This is nothing but a frivolous suit designed to make money for Trump via donations from his rubes.
My you seem awfully worried about this....Zuckerberg got caught red handed...hey that's the way it works...
Same goes for the Church protections....they preach politics in church either right wing or left wing....they lose the tax exemption.

And just for the record I'm pretty sure he meant that his true supporters were peaceful. Not his so called supporters.

I must have missed it ... can you kindly show me where in the Constitution it states a private business has to provide a platform for conservatives to speak?

Thanks in advance.
They was colluding with the government. That voids that 302 law that gives them protection.
False. There was no colluding with the government. There was Zuckerberg discussing covid-19 with Fauci.

First of all, it was only Zuckerberg communicating with Fauci. There's no evidence others did. So even if this was a legit claim, and it's not, it couldn't extend to Twitter or YouTube.

Secondly, the emails between Zuckerberg and Fauci took place about 10 months before Trump was banned, so there's no connection between Zuckerberg/Fauci and banning Trump.

Thirdly, Zuckerberg discussed covid-19 with Fauci but Trump was banned for inciting violence at the Capitol. So there's also no connection between what they discussed and banning Trump.

This is nothing but a frivolous suit designed to make money for Trump via donations from his rubes.
My you seem awfully worried about this....Zuckerberg got caught red handed...hey that's the way it works...
Same goes for the Church protections....they preach politics in church either right wing or left wing....they lose the tax exemption.
LOL

Your dementia is noted and laughed at.

Who knows why you think I would worry over a frivolous lawsuit that doesn't involve me and will get tossed out of court after the first motion to dismiss is filed.

You reek of desperation.

Thanks in advance.

LOL

Who knows why you think I would worry over a frivolous lawsuit that doesn't involve me and will get tossed out of court after the first motion to dismiss is filed.

You reek of desperation.
LIke I said...you seem awfully worried.

JO

Thanks in advance.

LOL

You reek of desperation.
LIke I said...you seem awfully worried.

JO
So? Like I said you appear demented.

Forum List

Back