🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Media Needs To Start Practicing What They Preach Goddammit

I think everyone is getting fed up with liberal journalists trashing the president on air. Bill Kristol got schooled on this subject when he called Trump a Jack-Ass on air.

The media doesn't do enough. They need to go full Fox News on Trump and stomp his guts into goo.

Suck it up cons nothing is going to change. A free press means they get to say whatever they like. That Trump is too thin-skinned and weak minded to put forth a coherent argument tells you all you need to know about what's going on here. It isn't anyone but Trump sinking him.

A total rationalization of the situation.
It isn't the job of a "Free-Press" to create fake news and represent the interests of the opposition. Their job is to act as watchdogs for the public.

You embrace fake news with both arms as if you are hugging your grammy at Thanksgiving in Fox News.

ABC, CNN, CBS, NBC, MSNBC are journalists that put out real news. And oh bitch cons just hate that shit.

He's doing a pretty good job of it so far.
Too bad you can't see it.

Yeah. The best way to fight corruption is to hire a bunch of billionaires, bankers, Wall Street execs and lawyers. They've never been known to be corrupt.
Ridiculous. How do you expect to run a WH with people that have no experience?

I don't know. Why did you elect a man to run the White House who has no experience?
I didn't vote for Obama.

Your deflection is noted.
No president has ever been POTUS before they became POTUS. Obama had zero leadership experience. Trump has plenty of it. Your opinions mean dick.

I don't know. Why did you elect a man to run the White House who has no experience?
I didn't vote for Obama.

Deflection?
Interesting, because most here see it as a comparison.

Obama had experience. Trump had none.

And it shows.

Trump has been following the Constitution and it's pissing off both parties. :lmao:

A CEO of any company can also be CEO of the Presidential office. Our government is about citizenship representation, not life long carrier politicians.
Most of the politicians knows nothing of what their policies are doing to Entrepreneurs and small independent businesses. With the exception of a few representatives who left their business to go into politics.
Trump does!!!

I didn't vote for Obama.

Deflection?

And it shows.

Trump has been following the Constitution and it's pissing off both parties. :lmao:

A CEO of any company can also be CEO of the Presidential office. Our government is about citizenship representation, not life long carrier politicians.
Most of the politicians knows nothing of what their policies are doing to Entrepreneurs and small independent businesses. With the exception of a few representatives who left their business to go into politics.
Trump does!!!

That's a hilarious argument.

It's like saying anyone is qualified to be CEO of GE because they were the mayor of a mid-sized city.

How's that Obamacare repeal going? That real world experience sure is helping, isn't it?

Yeah. The best way to fight corruption is to hire a bunch of billionaires, bankers, Wall Street execs and lawyers. They've never been known to be corrupt.

I didn't vote for Obama.

No president has ever been POTUS before they became POTUS. Obama had zero leadership experience. Trump has plenty of it. Your opinions mean dick.

But until now, every President had some experience in the political arena.

Your argument is tantamount to saying anyone can be a general even if they've never had military experience.

I didn't vote for Obama.

Deflection?

And it shows.

Trump does!!!

That's a hilarious argument.

It's like saying anyone is qualified to be CEO of GE because they were the mayor of a mid-sized city.

How's that Obamacare repeal going? That real world experience sure is helping, isn't it?

Why should those who oppose it be actually representing the majority of their constituents?
The Horror. :)

I didn't vote for Obama.

Your argument is tantamount to saying anyone can be a general even if they've never had military experience.

Where is the leadership experience in community organizing, or teaching, or being a lawyer?

I didn't vote for Obama.

Deflection?

And it shows.
Sure he did. Lol.

I think everyone is getting fed up with liberal journalists trashing the president on air. Bill Kristol got schooled on this subject when he called Trump a Jack-Ass on air.

The media doesn't do enough. They need to go full Fox News on Trump and stomp his guts into goo.

Suck it up cons nothing is going to change. A free press means they get to say whatever they like. That Trump is too thin-skinned and weak minded to put forth a coherent argument tells you all you need to know about what's going on here. It isn't anyone but Trump sinking him.

A total rationalization of the situation.
It isn't the job of a "Free-Press" to create fake news and represent the interests of the opposition. Their job is to act as watchdogs for the public.

You embrace fake news with both arms as if you are hugging your grammy at Thanksgiving in Fox News.

ABC, CNN, CBS, NBC, MSNBC are journalists that put out real news. And oh bitch cons just hate that shit.

RLMMFAO!!!!

I didn't vote for Obama.

Where is the leadership experience in community organizing, or teaching, or being a lawyer?

Oh, I agree. But he had experience as a legislator. He was in the political process. Trump has absolutely none.

I didn't vote for Obama.

Deflection?

And it shows.
Sure he did. Lol.

Trump has experience as a legislator?

Is this one of these altfacts the alt right believes?

I didn't vote for Obama.

Deflection?

And it shows.
Sure he did. Lol.

Yes he did.
He learned corrupted politics in his State legislature, then brought them all with him to the WH and cabinets. :biggrin:

I didn't vote for Obama.

Not really.
Governors have similar experience as presidents. Senators learn how to vote and present amendments, but Obama never did much of that even. He simply tried to hijack other people's amendments and voted in abstention to prevent taking a stance. Obama was never a senior senator or a Senate Leader. He was a junior senator that leap-frogged over everyone else.

So what you do is take the corrupt media's false interpretation of everything he says and you run with it.
No, I can put 2+2 together all by myself, Comrade.

When Trump slams McCain's POW status, I don't need the "Liberal Media" to tell me that's wrong.

When Trump Lies about minor, insignificant things, I don't need the "Liberal Media" to tell me that's wrong.

When Trump spends 21% of his days at a golf course - now at 40 rounds of golf, costing taxpayers $48M, after slamming Obama for golf, I don't need the "Liberal Media" to tell me that's wrong.

How many more would you like?

Trump Golf Count

Days Trump has spent at Mar a Lago: 25

Cost of flights to Mar a Lago (7 so far):* ~$14,392,000

Days Trump has spent at Bedminster: 11

Cost of flights to Bedminster (5 so far):* ~$2,570,000

Trump has visited his clubs once every this many days since his inauguration: 4.8

Projected visits to golf clubs in four years: 301

Projected visits in eight years: 603

Total times Obama golfed during his eight year Presidency: 306

Like paying protesters to go to his rallies.....................even better when they do it violently....

Like targeting citizens with the FBI, IRS, ATF, and OSHA for their beliefs...........

And your side still went they are soooooooooooooo innocent...........

BS..........Reap what you sew................I simply don't care anymore............your side is getting FIRE WITH FIRE.........deal with it.
An interesting confession. Are you claiming that the Trump administration is paying violent protesters to infiltrate LW rallies? That he/they are targeting citizens with the FBI, IRS, ATF, and OSHA for their beliefs?
Selective memory syndrome. LOL
Funny, I don't remember any of you complaining about CNN when they were showing every Trump rally in it's entirety - something they didn't do for Bernie or Hillary.

Must be selective memory syndrome. LOL.

I didn't vote for Obama.

Oh, FFS.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I didn't vote for Obama.

Deflection?

And it shows.
Sure he did. Lol.

Yes he did.
He learned corrupted politics in his State legislature, then brought them all with him to the WH and cabinets. :biggrin:
So Republicans have been lying to the American people when they've said that Trump is new at this?

Forum List

Back