The members who live in Russia, I have a request for you.

Maybe because the first is an invention of the imagination of democrats and the second has never reached the attention of the population of the West, because the Western media is so free and honest?

First, I have connections in Russia, and know that Russians were very proud of getting Trump elected. They were also amazed by how stupid some Americans are. There is no doubt that Russia interfered with the 2016 elections. It's only in question whether Trump collaborated directly with them.

Second. the western main stream media is not the only mechanism for distributing information to people. There's social media and email and lots of other ways. They could have used the same mechanisms that they used before the 1016 elections.

If Russia would have made the same effort to propagate true information about the war in Donbas, and other information about corruption and neo-Nazism in Ukraine, that they put into hacking and spreading false information, the world view on the war in Ukraine might be very different than it is today.

You say that all the media do not tell the truth, it is rather that Putin shows what it suits him wel
“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in a democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ” — Edward Bernays

I didn't come up with this. And not Putin.

Yes, it is a international channel from France , France Info it is only in France.

ukr-210322-rszo-01.jpg

First, I have connections in Russia, and know that Russians were very proud of getting Trump elected. T

Second. the western main stream media is not the only mechanism for distributing information to people. There's social media and email and lots of other ways.
Russians were not proud. Many in Russia thought that the representative of the Conservatives would pursue a more rational policy and at least not start new wars on Earth.

Oh, yes! emails... The population in the USA studies emails in order to find out what is happening there in this ... what is it called... Ukraine! Or as Nancy Pelosi says - Wuhan. Yeah, right!... 99% of the US population receives those crumbs of foreign information that they are given, from TV screens. And in order for the competition in the field of information to be "the most honest", all Russian news sources, such as RT, were removed.

You should also know that you're an asshole. Those are the French publicly humiliating their women, not Russians.
I know that it wasn't Russians in that photo. I was just pointing out that the Red Army did that type of thing back then, and assholes like you are fine with it.

I was just pointing out that the Red Army did that type of thing back then.
No, it didn't happen. There was discipline in the Red Army. And the installation was given "The Hitlers come and go, but the German people remain." Rape cases were investigated and the perpetrators were usually sentenced to death by firing squad, sometimes before the formation. You have to decide whether Stalin is a tyrant, or whether his army does not know discipline. There must be one thing in the head.
But liberals easily fit both points in their heads. A kind of schizophrenia

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: xyz
Russians were not proud. Many in Russia thought that the representative of the Conservatives would pursue a more rational policy and at least not start new wars on Earth.

Oh, yes! emails... The population in the USA studies emails in order to find out what is happening there in this ... what is it called... Ukraine! Or as Nancy Pelosi says - Wuhan. Yeah, right!... 99% of the US population receives those crumbs of foreign information that they are given, from TV screens. And in order for the competition in the field of information to be "the most honest", all Russian news sources, such as RT, were removed.
RT was not shutdown until after Russia invaded Ukraine, and until after Russia shutdown all independent news organizations in Russia.

If information is so controlled & censored in the U.S., why are you allowed to to post on this messageboard? Why are there lots of Russians posting on this messageboard. Why didn't they post information about Ukrainian atrocities in Donbas before Russia invaded the Ukraine?

You create a 'strawman' that condemns information systems in the U.S., then you believe your own 'strawman' and refuse to use the free information systems - except for hacking and spreading false information while pretending to be Americans.

No, it didn't happen. There was discipline in the Red Army. And the installation was given "The Hitlers come and go, but the German people remain." Rape cases were investigated and the perpetrators were usually sentenced to death by firing squad, sometimes before the formation. You have to decide whether Stalin is a tyrant, or whether his army does not know discipline. There must be one thing in the head.
But liberals easily fit both points in their heads. A kind of schizophrenia

Every army commits these crimes. They are never condoned by the Army's officers. Low ranking members commit these crimes and hope their officers don't find out.

When we are told that there are only 2% Nazis in Ukraine and they have no influence on anything, I remember 0.0001% of the population represented by billionaires who decide everything.

Another interesting Telegram channel about this conflict (Russian propaganda, of course, but that's why it is interesting):
IMG_20220331_001840.jpg

IMG_20220331_002034.jpg

Forum List

Back