The members who live in Russia, I have a request for you.

No I’m not saying Ukraine didn’t try to join NATO.

No I am there aren’t us funded bio labs in Ukraine.

I’m also not saying the rest of your questions… so what?
So the Russians have pretty good reasons to invade Ukraine.

What would Trumps administration do that scared Putin from invading Ukraine?
You see, dealing with someone doesn't mean intimidation only. Actually, sometimes (quite often) intimidation brings more problems, than solutions. Let's return Trump and see how soon he will solve this European Security Crisis for mutual safety and prosperity.

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz
You see, dealing with someone doesn't mean intimidation only. Actually, sometimes (quite often) intimidation brings more problems, than solutions. Let's return Trump and see how soon he will solve this European Security Crisis for mutual safety and prosperity.
Let’s not. Trump is a clown and should never step near the White House again

• Love
Nope they have no reasons to justify invading Ukraine. Not even close
The only reason is greed for this invasion and massacre of innocents peoples is the hold-up of natural resources.
The enormous coal wealth of the Donbass basin (107 billion tonnes in 2013), the huge iron deposit of Krivoï-Rog (7 billion tonnes in 2002)
and ++ 62% of Russians only have enough income to pay for food and clothes.

You got the wrong sources of information and "reality" you draw in your head is not real. Russians don't shoot children, Azov and Aydar nationalists do.
Yes, it is our imagination, we are seeing thing, it is rather the Russians who do not know what hell is happening in Ukraine.
Ha oui , it is true , i forgot , you like to blame others for your war crimes.

Yes, it is our imagination, we are seeing thing, it is rather the Russians who do not know what hell is happening in Ukraine.
Ha oui , it is true , i forgot , you like to blame others for your war crimes.
Exactly, and that of Ukrainian dicks on their TV. They orchestrate the hospital bombing and, note yourself, maternity one at that; then blame it on Russia and gullible oafs like you across the world gasp in awe at the ungodly vicious Russians killing moms and their unborn babies (imagine the picture).
We don't commit war crimes, we punish others for that, your Azov and Aydar battalions friends.

The only reason is greed for this invasion and massacre of innocents peoples is the hold-up of natural resources.
The enormous coal wealth of the Donbass basin (107 billion tonnes in 2013), the huge iron deposit of Krivoï-Rog (7 billion tonnes in 2002)
Way more then that, heritage, culture

Then gives us the proof that it was the Ukrainian who orchestrate the hospital bombing ? Because there is documentary evidence that civilian targets (apartments, etc.) have been struck by Russian forces.

• Thanks
ItemFix-dot-com-_1647644522.jpg

No. It's not about natural resources at all. They predictable lost more because of sanctions, and they still ready to lost much more if necessary.
And yes, I'm pretty sure, that roughly 100% of the Russians do not have enough money to buy all "absolutely necessary clothes and shoes (especially from fashion guys like Louboutin)" for their women.

Then gives us the proof that it was the Ukrainian who orchestrate the hospital bombing ? Because there is documentary evidence that civilian targets (apartments, etc.) have been struck by Russian forces.
The proof is in Russian but you're immune to that, aren't you? What you are watching is emotional claptrap designed to squeeze out a tear from a respectable citizen. I believe you when you say you don't like children getting killed, who in their right mind does, but it's banderites who are notoriously known for that, look up atrocities they committed in WW2 and they have been growing in numbers geometrically since 1991. So human shielding and baby killing is in their blood. You're looking in the wrong direction if you want to get emotional.

• Disagree
How many hospitals were destroyed in Dresden in 1945?

The proof is in Russian but you're immune to that, aren't you? What you are watching is emotional claptrap designed to squeeze out a tear from a respectable citizen. I believe you when you say you don't like children getting killed, who in their right mind does, but it's banderites who are notoriously known for that, look up atrocities they committed in WW2 and they have been growing in numbers geometrically since 1991. So human shielding and baby killing is in their blood. You're looking in the wrong direction if you want to get emotional.
Some blabbing with no proof again.

Forum List

Back