The members who live in Russia, I have a request for you.

No the Russians did not start this mission to stop murder. Don’t be an idiot. Diplomatic and economic sanctions should be first priority and the yes defensive military force can be considered
The Russians said that they do it to stop murder. What is your explanation of their behavior? Do you think, that they started this operation just because they love to murder innocents?
There were economic sanctions and diplomatic efforts for eight years, without any practical result.

The Russians said that they do it to stop murder. What is your explanation of their behavior? Do you think, that they started this operation just because they love to murder innocents?
There were economic sanctions and diplomatic efforts for eight years, without any practical result.
My explanation is they lied about wanting to stop murder and they did it as a power grab. Plain and simple

My explanation is they lied about wanting to stop murder and they did it as a power grab. Plain and simple
Why do you think, that they don't want to stop murder? Do you really believe that they like when somebody kills Russian people?
For what goal do they need a power grab of Ukraine?

Why do you think, that they don't want to stop murder? Do you really believe that they like when somebody kills Russian people?
For what goal do they need a power grab of Ukraine?
I don't think they want to stop murder because they chose to invade another country and murder thousands of people. They are still doing it. What a dumb question.

No, I don’t think Russians like when people kill Russian people

the goal of grabbing power from Ukraine is to gain power. It’s what douchebag authoritarians like Trump and Putin crave

That makes no sense at all. If I went to Times Square I doubt I could say anything about anyone that would get me arrested.
If you challenged the mask wearing and vaccines, I'd say you'd become a 'person of interest' to the police state lads.

I'm just talking about British and European TV, I'd say the US is nominally 'freer'...for now.

So true.
The US is incapable of changing its spots, it is what it is, manifest destiny is still manifest destiny and the US elite have to take over everything, nothing is enough.

They need to take Russia now that Russia seems weak but are they making the same mistake as the French and Germans?

They will need to take China as well when the opportunity presents, because that is their nature.

I don't think they want to stop murder because they chose to invade another country and murder thousands of people. They are still doing it. What a dumb question.

They choose to kill hundreds of thousands to protect tens of millions, they said.
So, it is at least one of their reasons.
the goal of grabbing power from Ukraine is to gain power. It’s what douchebag authoritarians like Trump and Putin crave
Economically Ukraine is just one big leak.

Fox had a piece were they reckon that Putin wouldn't have tried this with Trump, Biden is the weakness that allowed this.

terminator.jpg

If Russians were set on killing they would have carpet bombed the Ukrainian army and be done with it in a few days. The main problem Russians face is insuring the safety of innocent people living in the areas of army deployment often held there against their will and used as a human shield.
Yeah, shooting missiles at apartment buildings accomplishes that? Bombing hospitals, theaters, and residential areas does that also?

W
They choose to kill hundreds of thousands to protect tens of millions, they said.

So, it is at least one of their reasons.

Economically Ukraine is just one big leak.
What the said was a lie. Plain and simple. What they are doing is wrong

Yeah, shooting missiles at apartment buildings accomplishes that? Bombing hospitals, theaters, and residential areas does that also?
You got the wrong sources of information and "reality" you draw in your head is not real. Russians don't shoot children, Azov and Aydar nationalists do.

Fox had a piece were they reckon that Putin wouldn't have tried this with Trump, Biden is the weakness that allowed this.
Yeah I’ve heard that claim. It makes me laugh that these people think Putin really cared what the USA thought while planning his attack.

W

What the said was a lie. Plain and simple. What they are doing is wrong
Are you saying that Ukraine didn't try to join NATO?
Are you saying, that there are no American, Penatgon-funding bio-labs there?
Are you saying, that Ukraine didn't attack DPR and LPR?
Are you saying, that there were no policy of forced ukrainisation there?

Yeah I’ve heard that claim. It makes me laugh that these people think Putin really cared what the USA thought while planning his attack.
It's not about what the USA thought. It's not about what the USA said. It's about what the Administration can do. Trump's Administration was able to keep balance of mutual profit and mutual security with Russia, because Republicans (many of us) are clever, practical and patriotic guys. Obama's and Biden's Administrations were not, mostly because they are stupid, idealistic and corrupted.

Yes, Igor.

Maybe your sad propaganda effort will be noticed elsewhere by your masters!

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I saw a video of a Russian reporter doing interviews in Red Square. I don't know what she was saying but she held up a sign that said "Two Words" and was immediately taken away by two policemen in riot gear. Her friend stayed to talk to the reporter and within a minute she too was taken away.

LINK
Some years back Putin became known as a Russian word which could be translated as "dickhead" or "dick". There was a man standing at a metro station, who had a sign with just that word, no "Putin" or anything. He got arrested and shortly after they passed some law banning a couple of obscene words.

Also, people have gotten arrested for signs with nothing on them.

No I’m not saying Ukraine didn’t try to join NATO.

No I am there aren’t us funded bio labs in Ukraine.

I’m also not saying the rest of your questions… so what?

It's not about what the USA thought. It's not about what the USA said. It's about what the Administration can do. Trump's Administration was able to keep balance of mutual profit and mutual security with Russia, because Republicans (many of us) are clever, practical and patriotic guys. Obama's and Biden's Administrations were not, mostly because they are stupid, idealistic and corrupted.
What would Trumps administration do that scared Putin from invading Ukraine?

Forum List

Back