The members who live in Russia, I have a request for you.

And why nazies were killing jews up to the end, when they needed materials for the front line?
Huh? Your reply makes no sense. Start by answering my question and then ask a question that is understandable if you’d like.

Thank you RodISHI for the link but the Russian don't have access to youtube, instagram and other social networks they can only follow what is happening on TV or by phone this what is said here in France
She said she thinks they may lose youtube because of the ban. So, they will use Telegram if that happens.

Huh? Your reply makes no sense. Start by answering my question and then ask a question that is understandable if you’d like.
Germans needed Jews as slave labor during the WW2, but that didn't stop them from exterminating those, they hated them so much.

Nazies?! Don’t be a moron. You know the president of the country you’re invading is a Jew, right? Your silly propaganda makes me laugh.
1. Zelenskiy is just a puppet.
2. There are Nazi organizations and military units (like Azov and Dniepr).
3. Absolute majority of ordinary ethnic Ukrainians (as well as ethnic Russians and ethnic Jews) in Ukraine are against suppressive regime and quite cooperative with the Russians.

Interesting… why would Ukraine be sending missiles into Donetsk?
You see, Ukrainian Nazies are enemies not only for Russians (or Jews and Poles). They are enemies for Ukrainian people, too. They need the war to survive. If Ukraine accepted Russians terms of peace - all members of Nazi organisations will be dead or imprisoned.

What the hell did you start this thread for if you don't want to listen to the other side at all and keep mumbling about Putin's imaginary transgressions? Go watch CNN or BBC then. Everything they tell you will surely please your ears. Putin's a monster, there can't be Nazis in a country whose president is Jewish, Crimeans voted at gunpoint, DNR and LNR people are villainous separatists. But did you ever stop to think why they chose to be separatists in the first place?
Putins IMAGINARY transgressions? Seriously TROLL...you don't think we are buying that line of bullshit do you?

1. Zelenskiy is just a puppet.
2. There are Nazi organizations and military units (like Azov and Dniepr).
3. Absolute majority of ordinary ethnic Ukrainians (as well as ethnic Russians and ethnic Jews) in Ukraine are against suppressive regime and quite cooperative with the Russians.

You’re full of shit. Zelensky is the president and he is Jewish. The Nazi peacekeeping excuse is absurd and laughable. You’re either a moron for believing it or a lying moron thinking anybody else would believe it

You see, Ukrainian Nazies are enemies not only for Russians (or Jews and Poles). They are enemies for Ukrainian people, too. They need the war to survive. If Ukraine accepted Russians terms of peace - all members of Nazi organisations will be dead or imprisoned.
Only problem with that bullshit is that Russia invaded and started the war so by your idiot logic the Russians are supporting Nazi survival.

There are Russians who are against Putin’s war and are risking their lives to bring the truth to their people. These are the true Russian patriots.
So they are true Russian patriots for risking their lives to confront massive state lies? Gee, that sounds just like the J6 protesters.

What the hell did you start this thread for if you don't want to listen to the other side at all and keep mumbling about Putin's imaginary transgressions? Go watch CNN or BBC then. Everything they tell you will surely please your ears. Putin's a monster, there can't be Nazis in a country whose president is Jewish, Crimeans voted at gunpoint, DNR and LNR people are villainous separatists. But did you ever stop to think why they chose to be separatists in the first place?
At least in France I can watch the TV channels of my choice until now ,I don’t live under the boot of Macaroni.

Dalia Macaroni? It's something new. Who's that?
R.gif

You’re full of shit. Zelensky is the president and he is Jewish.
The logic of a moron. Firstly, Zelensky does not solve anything and he is a puppet, a "useful Jew" of the nazis. Secondly, why are you discriminating against jews, denying them the possibility of being scoundrels and murderers?! Are you antisemite?

Last edited:
Only problem with that bullshit is that Russia invaded and started the war so by your idiot logic the Russians are supporting Nazi survival.
No. This "war" was started on Maidan in 2013, when pro-European nationalistic militants crushed fragile ethnic, cultural and political equilibrium in Ukraine between "Banderovci" and "Vatniki".
The Russians (from their own point of view) don't start wars at all - they finish them. And they are going to destroy nationalistic organisations and military units, kill their members and establish new (better from their point of view) peace order in Ukraine (and in Europe).

Forum List

Back