The mind boggling hypocrisy of the right

There were well trained professionals on duty at Columbine, Ft Hood, Virginia Tech but they didn't stop the shooters.

Good point, Nuttley. And what did all of those have in common? Right, gun-free zones. There's your problem right there. Work on it.

gun free zones are a lot like handicapped parking spots. If there is no one around who is able to enforce the rule, anyone can park in the handicap spot.

Getting rid of the handicap spot is no solution.

gun free zones are nothing like handicapped parking spots.
But at least you agree that enforcement is impostrant

It's not a child if it's not been born. Do you say we have 2 children and 1 on the way or we have 3 children?

Idiot.

How can I say this at a level you might understand? Fuck you.

Figured that was the best you had. Sorry that facts contradict your opinion. Cry some more hypocrite.

Sorry. Your opinion does not equal fact.

Allow me to reiterate what kwc said. Fuck you!

For the past 3-4 years, the RIGHT has been saying they want to pay teachers and cops less, hire fewer teachers and cops, disenfranchise teachers and cops.

Then we have yet another school shooting and all of a sudden its the RIGHT that wants teachers and cops to watch over us, take care of us, fight back for us.

I wonder ... with the RIGHT want to pay teachers more for suddenly being forced onto the front lines?

Hell no.

And of course you can back up your asinine assertion that conservatives want to pay teachers and cops less, right?

For the past 3-4 years, the RIGHT has been saying they want to pay teachers and cops less, hire fewer teachers and cops, disenfranchise teachers and cops.

Then we have yet another school shooting and all of a sudden its the RIGHT that wants teachers and cops to watch over us, take care of us, fight back for us.

I wonder ... with the RIGHT want to pay teachers more for suddenly being forced onto the front lines?

Hell no.

Hey dumbass. With all the school shootings we've had the teachers are ALREADY on the front lines. The right justs wants them to have the means and ability to defend themselves and their charges. Something you jackasses on the left seem to think can be done by posting signs on the property that says this is a "Gun free Zone". You freaking morons on the left are the biggest and greatest "Clear and Present Danger" to this nation in our entire history. We continue to fight threats abroad, while all the while the greatest threat to our security and freedom is to be found right here at home.

Great point!

Signs that says Gun Free Zone, do nothing. We need much stricter regulations. Thanks for pointing that out!

You mean like the stricter regulations we have had on cocaine, heroin and meth for the past over 5 decades, making all three impossible to get in this nation anymore? What makes idiots think banning guns will keep guns out of the hands of criminals any more than banning these substances was able to keep them out of the hands of criminals?

Hey dumbass. With all the school shootings we've had the teachers are ALREADY on the front lines. The right justs wants them to have the means and ability to defend themselves and their charges. Something you jackasses on the left seem to think can be done by posting signs on the property that says this is a "Gun free Zone". You freaking morons on the left are the biggest and greatest "Clear and Present Danger" to this nation in our entire history. We continue to fight threats abroad, while all the while the greatest threat to our security and freedom is to be found right here at home.

Great point!

Signs that says Gun Free Zone, do nothing. We need much stricter regulations. Thanks for pointing that out!

You mean like the stricter regulations we have had on cocaine, heroin and meth for the past over 5 decades, making all three impossible to get in this nation anymore? What makes idiots think banning guns will keep guns out of the hands of criminals any more than banning these substances was able to keep them out of the hands of criminals?

That's not a bad point. But I'm not so sure guns can be manufactured in clandestined labs.
The analogy sort of breaks down when you think about it a little harder. But it sounds good on the surface.

Great point!

That's not a bad point. But I'm not so sure guns can be manufactured in clandestined labs.
The analogy sort of breaks down when you think about it a little harder. But it sounds good on the surface.

I can manufacture guns as easily as a chemist can manufacture meth and far easier than someone can manufacture heroin.

But then, you wouldn't know how to actually make anything more substantial than a shit stain on your BVD's, would you?

I can manufacture guns as easily as a chemist can manufacture meth and far easier than someone can manufacture heroin.

But then, you wouldn't know how to actually make anything more substantial than a shit stain on your BVD's, would you?

You can actually manufacture a gun.

How to Make a Gun with Common Materials For Self Defense:

Warning and Disclaimer

THE ASSEMBLY OF AN IMPROVISED GUN CAN LEAD TO SERIOUS TROUBLE IN TWO WAYS:

1. The gun can anger a totalitarian regime in which you live, causing the regime to imprison or kill you.

2. If you even make the smallest mistake during your assembly, the laws of physics may maim or kill you.

Great point!

Uh, no. Guns are very easy to make. As here:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FinRqCocwGE]The Gun Markets of Pakistan - YouTube[/ame]

Uh, no. Guns are very easy to make. As here:

And here:

star-trek-fake-motivational-posters-yes-its-perfec.jpg

Great point!

Because it has worked in other countries. Why doesn't Australia, Japan, Canada, etc... have the level of gun crime that we have here? I'll wait for your detailed and insightful answer.

Last edited:

Hell no.

The problem is that your mind is indeed boggled.

Great point!

Because it has worked in other countries. Why doesn't Australia, Japan, Canada, etc... have the level of gun crime that we have here? I'll wait for your detailed and insightful answer.
Most of the violent gun crime are in states that are very anti gun rights.

Therefore it's only the criminals that carry guns.

Where is your evidence that it's false?

There were well trained professionals on duty at Columbine, Ft Hood, Virginia Tech but they didn't stop the shooters.

Why would anyone believe a teacher taking an 8 hour crash course would do any better?

And, NO, it is not their job to give their life, not their job to carry a gun.

RDD is right - this is a ridiculous "argument".
They would also be protecting their own life.

At the very least they should have the option.

Great point!

Less scumbags in the population. We have more negroes and hispanic gang bangers, therefore our murder rates are much higher. Compare our murder rates, MINUS these two criminal groups, and we fare better or equal to any other nation you mentioned. Compare America to African nations and Mexico, and you'll see the correlation between their violent gun crime rates and ours. Less negroes and hispanic gang bangers, less incidents of gun violence. Pretty freaking simple concept to understan if you actually looked the statistics and facts based your opinion on them, rather than on info you pull from your ass or get from Pravda West.

Most of the violent gun crime are in states that are very anti gun rights.

Therefore it's only the criminals that carry guns.

Only reinforces my point that even the strictest states aren't near strict enough. Now how about answering my question.

Less scumbags in the population. We have more negroes and hispanic gang bangers, therefore our murder rates are much higher. Compare our murder rates, MINUS these two criminal groups, and we fare better or equal to any other nation you mentioned. Compare America to African nations and Mexico, and you'll see the correlation between their violent gun crime rates and ours. Less negroes and hispanic gang bangers, less incidents of gun violence. Pretty freaking simple concept to understan if you actually looked the statistics and facts based your opinion on them, rather than on info you pull from your ass or get from Pravda West.

Oh so it's all the fault of blacks and Mexicans? That's your stance.

Remind me again of the ethnicity of the shooter in Sandy Hook?

How about the Shooter in the theater in Aurora?

How about the shooters in Columbine?

How about the shooter in Virginia Tech?

How about the shooter in AZ who shot Rep. Giffords?

How about the shooter in Fort Hood?

Shall I keep going?

And I'm willing to look at some stats that you speak of that remove "negroes and hispanics" from our gun violence data. Where did you get your info?

Last edited:

Where is your evidence that it's false?

There were well trained professionals on duty at Columbine, Ft Hood, Virginia Tech but they didn't stop the shooters. Bull shit. At Columbine the cop assigned to the school was NOT AT THE SCHOOL, at the time of the shooting. Va. Tech, they had cops, but not IN THE SCHOOL where the shootings happened. As for Ft, Hood, roving patrols of MP's no different than cops on the beat in the city, and guards at the ent/exit gates, NO ARMED MEN/WOMAN in place at the time of the shooting.

Why would anyone believe a teacher taking an 8 hour crash course would do any better? Hmm, maybe because the teacher would actually BE WHERE THE SHOOTER IS SHOOTING PEOPLE.

And, NO, it is not their job to give their life, not their job to carry a gun. Actually it is the DUTY of EVERY FREAKING AMERICAN CITIZEN, no scratch that, EVERY DECENT HUMAN BIENG, to protect helpless and innocent children. You would know that if you weren't a yellow, weak, self absorbed scumbag.

RDD is right - this is a ridiculous "argument". No, what is ridiculous is you anti-gunnuts thinking banning guns will have any effect on mass shootings or gun crimes at all. We have banned cocaine, heroin and meth for over 50yrs in this nation yet you can buy these things in EVERY town, city and suburb in this nation, yet you flipping morons think a gun ban would get better results. I have yet to hear one of you anti-gunnut jackasses address this issue. Dope banned for over 50yrs, more easily available today than 50yrs ago, now tell me how banning guns will not have the same outcome. Meaning low life criminal minded scumbags will get guns just like they now get dope. You freaking people are braindead morons.

Oh so it's all the fault of blacks and Mexicans? That's your stance.

Remind me again of the ethnicity of the shooter in Sandy Hook?

How about the Shooter in the theater in Aurora?

How about the shooters in Columbine?

How about the shooter in Virginia Tech?

How about the shooter in AZ who shot Rep. Giffords?

How about the shooter in Fort Hood?

Shall I keep going?

And I'm willing to look at some stats that you speak of that remove "negroes and hispanics" from our gun violence data. Where did you get your info?

Forty nine percent of murders are committed by blacks, who constitute a much smaller percentage of the population. The chart doesn't break out Hispanics but let's assume they're counted with White. That would suggest the majority of murders in this country are committed by blacks and Hispanics.
Once again you cannot separate statistics from isolated incidents. Another sign of your sub par intelligence.
Table 43 - Crime in the United States 2009

Forum List

Back