The Modern Holocaust Deniers

I noticed---some 25 years ago---that the NYT was no longer an example of
GOOD ENGLISH USAGE-----it got loaded with grammar and punctuation
errors----as if the editors had become comatose
That's right. They are, among other things (e.g., the dumbing down of Americans; etc...), highly ESL people.

They will say it's Israeli propaganda.
Posted 7 hours ago. Again he mentions BEHEADED BABIES. That won't matter to those drunk with demonic Conspiracies

What's strange to me is that despite the fact that some people on this thread are minimizing the holocaust, and others saying things against Israel.... CarlinAnnArbor didn't give their comments thumbs down and didn't respond to them at all.... but instead zeroed in on my one comment here that had nothing to do with the OP. I was just agreeing with Lord Long Rod's comment about that tiki torches photo that Dems always use against Republicans... not so much his point that it looks like FBI guys, but simply that it looks propaganda-ish to me. :dunno: Why is that funny, CarlinAnnAbor?
Sad to see someone I had considered a true Christian, embrace demonic Conspiracies. They ARE demonic in origin. I hoped better of you that you might come to see your error. Instead you doubled down

Sad to see someone I had considered a true Christian, embrace demonic Conspiracies. They ARE demonic in origin. I hoped better of you that you might come to see your error. Instead you doubled down

What conspiracies are you talking about? You've already made other false accusations, what is it now that you're adding to your list of false accusations? You know what is demonic? Being a false accuser.

to really sober up discuss the issue with a person who was educated in
a muslim country and willing to be candid
Ovens? There it is again!
What are we supposed to imagine an oven was? We've even heard repeatedly that they were 'gas' ovens.

If referring to crematoriums, they were coal fired and they weren't intended to kill people, they were to burn corpses.

Let's start all over again with understanding that the ovens weren't gas chambers, for dog sake!

Strange isn't it that so many make that mistake about ovens and gas chambers, then end up looking so foolish!

I mean like oy vey, the people lined up for miles to get to the crematoriums to have themselves cremated??

Ovens? There it is again!
What are we supposed to imagine an oven was? We've even heard repeatedly that they were 'gas' ovens.

If referring to crematoriums, they were coal fired and they weren't intended to kill people, they were to burn corpses.

Let's start all over again with understanding that the ovens weren't gas chambers, for dog sake!

Strange isn't it that so many make that mistake about ovens and gas chambers, then end up looking so foolish!

I mean like oy vey, the people lined up for miles to get to the crematoriums to have themselves cremated??
I have never known anyone to mistake the ovens for the gas chambers other than
Donald

I have never known anyone to mistake the ovens for the gas chambers other than
Donald
Well then how about all the people who refer to 'gas ovens'?

It's true rosie, even jews themselves talk of gas ovens.

This isn't holocaust denial dear, it's simply trying to clean up misconceptions and jumping to wrong conclusions.

This is for all those who minimize what happened on October 7th, and all those who make excuses for th atrocities. You know who you are, as do we. I don't hold out hope that any of you will realize what you're doing, but still I hope.

What does any of that have to do with the Holocaust?

Well then how about all the people who refer to 'gas ovens'?

It's true rosie, even jews themselves talk of gas ovens.

This isn't holocaust denial dear, it's simply trying to clean up misconceptions and jumping to wrong conclusions.
oh ok news to me

This is for all those who minimize what happened on October 7th, and all those who make excuses for th atrocities. You know who you are, as do we. I don't hold out hope that any of you will realize what you're doing, but still I hope.

Yes, you are a holocaust denier; Baby Jesus will NOT be happy when he sees you.

Forum List

Back