The Modern Holocaust Deniers

if you needed islamo nazi propagandaist Leuchter to know that lots of people died
during world war II-------you must have lived under a rock. Leuchter is nothing
new-----consult your local IMAM. If your family background includes ARMENIAN--
that didn't happen either. ---or Parsi----also a myth. or hindu from east Pakistan
ALL LIES
--

Two deniers referenced the denier Luechter. Who is this clown

No interest in the Koran, Nazis, Pakistan, or Medical School. Give me the Bible and the Constitution and I'm a happy camper.
depending on what you are calling the bible----you might be interested in
the INQUISITION. The laws that legalized that institution inspired the
NUREMBURG LAWS. It's good to know. Poor Frarncis felt compelled
to apologize to native Canadians. It's also good to know that the laws
that legalized the Inquisition were grafted into SHARIAH

What's strange to me is that despite the fact that some people on this thread are minimizing the holocaust, and others saying things against Israel.... CarlinAnnArbor didn't give their comments thumbs down and didn't respond to them at all.... but instead zeroed in on my one comment here that had nothing to do with the OP. I was just agreeing with Lord Long Rod's comment about that tiki torches photo that Dems always use against Republicans... not so much his point that it looks like FBI guys, but simply that it looks propaganda-ish to me. :dunno: Why is that funny, CarlinAnnAbor?

depending on what you are calling the bible----you might be interested in
the INQUISITION. The laws that legalized that institution inspired the
NUREMBURG LAWS. It's good to know. Poor Frarncis felt compelled
to apologize to native Canadians. It's also good to know that the laws
that legalized the Inquisition were grafted into SHARIAH
Not at all interested in what Francis has to say or the history of the Catholic Inquisitions. Mainly interested in the New Testament (KJV) and the American Constitution. Not the slightest bit interested in the Mideast. Way more interested in our southern border and the state of our economy. Way more interested in the decline of America and what we can do to stop it.

This is for all those who minimize what happened on October 7th, and all those who make excuses for th atrocities. You know who you are, as do we. I don't hold out hope that any of you will realize what you're doing, but still I hope.

Not another thread about trumps dinner guests ?

I've heard of lots and lots of genocides. But only one of them (which is rarely reported correctly) gets the endless attention. Why? Because Americans have been thoroughly brainwashed their entire lives. Mention the Russian genocide and they yawn. Mention the Holocaust and they slobber all over themselves.
Holocaust deniers are so (not) edgy. :rolleyes:

Is it nice, you fucking clown?
Coming from one of these guys. Not sure which one. You all look alike:

iu

Forum List

Back