The modern woman has a career and children, all without the help of any man...

Quote, with link, or waste someone else’s time. I already told you once I won’t waste time on proven liars. And I have proven you a liar.
I did provide the quote. And the link.
Actually you just went back amended a previous post you made. But I’ll take it. After all, what I actually said is much more correct, than what you have claimed that I have said.

I didn't edit a thing. I just made a new post with your full quote and the link since you were whining about it. You have still said what you said and you're still in a quandary of your own words, which you tried to pass off on me for "lying". I did not lie and I don't appreciate that. I don't like internet games of "if you don't quote me exactly you're lying". Nope. Everyone can see I gave a totally fair representation of what you said.

Again: by your statement, biologically a man can or should leave his wife when her fertility declines and the children are grown so he can spread his seed. If you have an argument against this, make it.
Actually when you “quote” someone, and put words they never said in quotes, it is lying regardless of how you feel about it. Libel specifically. It’s often done by forum goers here who rather than engage a posters actual words; builds a strawman by misrepresenting what was actually said, and debating that instead.

And yes, I’ve said what I said. Obviously. And what I said is correct. In all that I actually did say; nowhere did I mention what a man “should” do when a woman’s fertility declines. It was never made mention by me in the other thread either. You were the only poster who injected that material into the discourse.

The ONLY thing I put in quotes was "biological imperative", which you actually did type. So really, YOU are the one being dishonest here. Go back and look. So get out of here, crying about "libel". REALLY.

Now, it seems you STILL cannot figure out where your worldview is, and I suspect that is why you're whining about lying and libel and all manner of other things. I cannot help that. This is what happens to humans locked in a worldview where they make themselves god.
I’m referring to the other thread, where you not only intentionally falsely attributed a quote to me, and claimed I underlined it both of which were patently false. You then unabashedly went on to say how you’d not quibble about your own deceit, when called out on it. You’ve never even so much as made an empty apology. You have demonstrated across a number of threads; a habit of mirrpresenting other posters words, claiming they said things they didn’t, claiming that they meant something other than what they’ve actually said, then going on a strawman slaying expidition against statements of your own creation. Then repeating the cycle all the while trying to justify the dishonest behavior. No productive discourse can be had with someone of such character.
As for my mention of libel? I’m simply pointing out that the type of dishonest behavior you engaged in, is so prevalent that it has a specific name. It matters not that you like it. If you don’t like it; the solution is simple. Modify your behavior, and quit doing it.
Other people read the content you offer, and any person can also notice when a person espouses the virtues of a religious doctrine, only to turn around and engage in behavior that is contrary to said doctrine. That’s why they get called hypocrites. And rightly so. If one would wish to garner the respect of others when it comes to espousing doctrine; it’s most effective to walk it like you talk it.

Okay so before I step away from this madness, here is my experience: when people whine at length about dishonesty, behavior, lying, and LIBEL--and they seem to be the only poster that has this horrible problem with me--you can bet I have called something out they don't want to deal with.

You have a nice day.

If I can butt in....

I think my fellow conservatives have it right when we say that certain conditions net good results. The intact family, biological mom and dad at home, married. Good results for children, yes with all kinds of caveats. I don't have to tell you this, I know.

We are guilty of looking back in time and pretending that there were generations where this was done well, even "very well". There were times it was more the norm, surely....but those times often had a seedy underbelly too, and I think that's what conservatives too often ignore.

I will never forget reading about the prostitutes kept in Chinatown on the west coast in the Victorian age. It's an abject horror. They were kept in cages, in conditions no one would keep a dog these days. They were kept there and made to serve dozens of men a day, looped out on opium constantly. Their life span was usually less than a year. Their bodies were often ravaged by syphilis, or they committed suicide.

So when we wax nostalgic about how great the morality was "back then", I think about those women in cages. It was great in some ways. In other ways it was a living 9th circle of Hell.
Kinda like dope addicts today walking the strip for their pimp.

Worse actually. Prostitution is horrible but physically keeping women in cages and doping them...their bodies falling apart from syphilis....

This is taken in San Francisco in 1890

1729002118_7354c8dffe_b.jpg

If, looking at history, we are only allowed to consider "good old days" any time or culture that did not have prostitution,

then history just became a lot less useful.

Not to mention, this skepticism of history is not limited to just formal prostitution. So, really, we dont' get to look back at anything with anything except varying levels of shame.

That is us though. I get the feeling that other people and groups, will be allowed to be proud of their histories, and heritages.

I think you just made my point for me, ending with "good old days". Right?

Maybe there were "good old days" for a lot of people and they were hell on earth for others. In fact if you are Christian, this falls right in line with the Christian worldview. You can go back to the Epistles and find out what was creeping into the brand new Christian churches just after Jesus left the earth, for pity's sake. That was a LONG time ago, and yet people seemed to be pretty depraved.

I mean way back at the time of Noah--a very, VERY long time ago--humanity was so depraved God wiped them all out save a bare handful.

So yeah. Boatloads of depravity in our past, marked by some pockets of better times. For my part, I think the better times came largely through Christian/godly influence. But let's not kid ourselves. We still have the propensity for a LOT of sinful crap. And yes, it is getting worse. And it will get worse before the end, tragically.

Being so negative about our pasts, is not healthy.

ANd if this negativity is selective, and I bet it is, then it is just plain old anti-Americanism.

Wow. I'm just shaking my head here. I mean that--really.

Did you know about the women above in the picture, the Asian women kept in cages in San Francisco? I mean what are we supposed to do, pretend they never existed because knowing about them is "anti-American"? or what? How about at that same time, the children who worked in factories? Is knowing about that "anti-American" too? Or what?

Are you a Christian? Do you know what the Bible says about the depravity of man?

I do not see this as "negativity". I see it as history. As realistic. As, you know, FACTUAL. And it does not for me change one iota of my believe that America is the greatest nation on earth. But I wonder: do you also think America is awesome but keep yourself from knowing facts, or what?

I don't understand. I mean that. I really don't.

Actually you just went back amended a previous post you made. But I’ll take it. After all, what I actually said is much more correct, than what you have claimed that I have said.

I didn't edit a thing. I just made a new post with your full quote and the link since you were whining about it. You have still said what you said and you're still in a quandary of your own words, which you tried to pass off on me for "lying". I did not lie and I don't appreciate that. I don't like internet games of "if you don't quote me exactly you're lying". Nope. Everyone can see I gave a totally fair representation of what you said.

Again: by your statement, biologically a man can or should leave his wife when her fertility declines and the children are grown so he can spread his seed. If you have an argument against this, make it.
Actually when you “quote” someone, and put words they never said in quotes, it is lying regardless of how you feel about it. Libel specifically. It’s often done by forum goers here who rather than engage a posters actual words; builds a strawman by misrepresenting what was actually said, and debating that instead.

And yes, I’ve said what I said. Obviously. And what I said is correct. In all that I actually did say; nowhere did I mention what a man “should” do when a woman’s fertility declines. It was never made mention by me in the other thread either. You were the only poster who injected that material into the discourse.

The ONLY thing I put in quotes was "biological imperative", which you actually did type. So really, YOU are the one being dishonest here. Go back and look. So get out of here, crying about "libel". REALLY.

Now, it seems you STILL cannot figure out where your worldview is, and I suspect that is why you're whining about lying and libel and all manner of other things. I cannot help that. This is what happens to humans locked in a worldview where they make themselves god.
I’m referring to the other thread, where you not only intentionally falsely attributed a quote to me, and claimed I underlined it both of which were patently false. You then unabashedly went on to say how you’d not quibble about your own deceit, when called out on it. You’ve never even so much as made an empty apology. You have demonstrated across a number of threads; a habit of mirrpresenting other posters words, claiming they said things they didn’t, claiming that they meant something other than what they’ve actually said, then going on a strawman slaying expidition against statements of your own creation. Then repeating the cycle all the while trying to justify the dishonest behavior. No productive discourse can be had with someone of such character.
As for my mention of libel? I’m simply pointing out that the type of dishonest behavior you engaged in, is so prevalent that it has a specific name. It matters not that you like it. If you don’t like it; the solution is simple. Modify your behavior, and quit doing it.
Other people read the content you offer, and any person can also notice when a person espouses the virtues of a religious doctrine, only to turn around and engage in behavior that is contrary to said doctrine. That’s why they get called hypocrites. And rightly so. If one would wish to garner the respect of others when it comes to espousing doctrine; it’s most effective to walk it like you talk it.

Okay so before I step away from this madness, here is my experience: when people whine at length about dishonesty, behavior, lying, and LIBEL--and they seem to be the only poster that has this horrible problem with me--you can bet I have called something out they don't want to deal with.

You have a nice day.
I dismissed you before for your unrepentant dishonesty, and that was more than good enough for me. Did you really think following me to another thread would insulate you from your past conduct? That’s not how I roll. And yes there are things I refuse to deal with. Prideful liars who refuse to take responsibility for their behavior when they’re called out on it, are among them.

Last edited:
Kinda like dope addicts today walking the strip for their pimp.

Worse actually. Prostitution is horrible but physically keeping women in cages and doping them...their bodies falling apart from syphilis....

If, looking at history, we are only allowed to consider "good old days" any time or culture that did not have prostitution,

Not to mention, this skepticism of history is not limited to just formal prostitution. So, really, we dont' get to look back at anything with anything except varying levels of shame.

That is us though. I get the feeling that other people and groups, will be allowed to be proud of their histories, and heritages.

Maybe there were "good old days" for a lot of people and they were hell on earth for others. In fact if you are Christian, this falls right in line with the Christian worldview. You can go back to the Epistles and find out what was creeping into the brand new Christian churches just after Jesus left the earth, for pity's sake. That was a LONG time ago, and yet people seemed to be pretty depraved.

I mean way back at the time of Noah--a very, VERY long time ago--humanity was so depraved God wiped them all out save a bare handful.

So yeah. Boatloads of depravity in our past, marked by some pockets of better times. For my part, I think the better times came largely through Christian/godly influence. But let's not kid ourselves. We still have the propensity for a LOT of sinful crap. And yes, it is getting worse. And it will get worse before the end, tragically.

ANd if this negativity is selective, and I bet it is, then it is just plain old anti-Americanism.

Did you know about the women above in the picture, the Asian women kept in cages in San Francisco? I mean what are we supposed to do, pretend they never existed because knowing about them is "anti-American"? or what? How about at that same time, the children who worked in factories? Is knowing about that "anti-American" too? Or what?

Are you a Christian? Do you know what the Bible says about the depravity of man?

I do not see this as "negativity". I see it as history. As realistic. As, you know, FACTUAL. And it does not for me change one iota of my believe that America is the greatest nation on earth. But I wonder: do you also think America is awesome but keep yourself from knowing facts, or what?

Yes, I did know about that, vaguely.

What are we supposed to do about it? My answer to that question is, focus on crushing forced prostitution today. I would love to see and would strongly support a policy to ensure that there was ZERO forced prostitution in the US, from illegals trafficed in over the southern border, to the girl addicted to crack by her pimp in NYC. I would love to see the full power of the State brought down on the slavers and pimps behind this, like the wrath of God.

And at the same time, having a healthy pride in our nation's past accomplishments and look to the past, to see what we did right then, and if there is anything to be learned about who we are and what we can do next.

I see no contradiction between those two positions.

My point about it being anti-Americanism, is because I dont' believe that the people that are so quick to undermine any attempt to be nostalgic about the AMERICAN past, will generally be motivated to undermine any other culture or group that tries to celebrate THEIR past or heritage.

What are we supposed to do about it? My answer to that question is, focus on crushing forced prostitution today. I would love to see and would strongly support a policy to ensure that there was ZERO forced prostitution in the US, from illegals trafficed in over the southern border, to the girl addicted to crack by her pimp in NYC. I would love to see the full power of the State brought down on the slavers and pimps behind this, like the wrath of God.

And at the same time, having a healthy pride in our nation's past accomplishments and look to the past, to see what we did right then, and if there is anything to be learned about who we are and what we can do next.

My point about it being anti-Americanism, is because I dont' believe that the people that are so quick to undermine any attempt to be nostalgic about the AMERICAN past, will generally be motivated to undermine any other culture or group that tries to celebrate THEIR past or heritage.

Well you were attempting to either ascribe to me a motivation I don't have, or lump me in with people who have motivations I don't share. I don't see Americans as having a "more evil" past than other nations--in fact we have a past that's a darn sight less evil than some nations.

But it's far from perfect. And that's not particular to America. It's the condition of humanity. It's because we are fallen.

Well you were attempting to either ascribe to me a motivation I don't have, or lump me in with people who have motivations I don't share. I don't see Americans as having a "more evil" past than other nations--in fact we have a past that's a darn sight less evil than some nations.

But it's far from perfect. And that's not particular to America. It's the condition of humanity. It's because we are fallen.

You? No. Disir? Likely.

Being able to look back at our high points, with pride, is part of a healthy self image.

That this is controversial, is a sign of an UNhealthy self image, and a sick and declining culture.

You? No. Disir? Likely.

Being able to look back at our high points, with pride, is part of a healthy self image.

That this is controversial, is a sign of an UNhealthy self image, and a sick and declining culture.

Well believe it or not---I'm rather a Pollyanna in some ways. :) I refuse to think it's controversial, or maybe better put, I just carry on as if it's not. We have many high points. MANY. Being able to look at those as objectively as possible, and our low points too, is important I think.

But in balance, we have many, many more high points than low points. Were it not true, we would not have so many people from all around the world wanting to come here!

We are better off in:

--Civil rights for minorities (despite the Left going on about racism)
--Technology and advancement
--Career opportunities for women

We are worse off in:

--Morality
--Marriage and divorce rates
--Stable homes for children

And you could probably add a lot more to both lists. Generally, because the last three are so big, I think we are headed down. But not everything is downward.
No argument about what you said here. However, the positive things and the negative things are connected, the positives leading to the negatives to a large degree.

For example, women having greater choice and easier access in career options is, on it's face, a positive. However, it led to women being less involved in child-rearing, which led to children being cared for by daycare staff, etc. and educated in all things -- not just academics -- by government schools, which led to children not being shown the love or taught the moral fundamentals they need, which gave us the decline in morality. It also made women less dependent on men -- again, a good thing on it's face -- which led to lower marriage-rates, higher divorce-rates, and less stable homes.
Another example would be technology. It's brought us some amazing positives but much of what seemed positive has brought us much that's negative. A couple of such negatives would be the loss of social interaction brought on by social media, loss of physical fitness in children contributed to by video gaming, dependence on drugs rather than love and care to deal with unruly school children.

Maybe there never really were any "good old days" but we'd be hard pressed to identify a post-war advance that hasn't brought negatives with it.

I have never taken any "women's studies" course. My courses were in history, political science, and law. I went to school before there was such a thing as "women's studies." I must point out that how women (over half of the population) got the vote was never mentioned during my schooling. My courses were incomplete. Why was this not taught to us? Half of the population attaining the blessings of democracy is not an important issue? The history of voting rights, not only of women, but also of African-Americans, is incredibly important in the history of our country and democracy. The "women's studies" courses are only meant to fill in the blanks left in the traditional teaching of history.

I do not mean to erase the lives of female people who already lived on this continent and I respect them, such as the women of the Iroquois Confederacy, but do you actually think that European (white) men arrived alone, no women among them, to establish the country you claim?
I cover the Iroquois Confederacy and role of women within it during my first unit of study. In fact getting ready to go there in about 72 hours. Also trace continuity through time of women in our history from Era of Republican Motherhood all the way to Title IX.

What is "republican motherhood"? What is "republican fatherhood"? You conflate so much that you are incomprehensible.
Post Constitutional Convention during our early Federalists Period. Women had a role to play in our society by finding good suitors of high moral character and raising boys (who would eventually go into politics) that would later push for higher education for women and a larger role for them in public policy. You do know that the official title of our country is “The Constitutional Democratic Republic of the United States of America.” We are a “Republic.” That’s a type of political system. You should look it-up.

Don't even try to patronize me. Why were there no women at the constitutional convention? Why was there no role for women in public policy to begin with? You completely skip over the fact that women, one half of the population, were completely fenced out of the political process by men to begin with and then men constructed a fantasy that they somehow represented women. This has nothing to do with raising children.

Voting is a direct demonstration of the individual's will. Supposedly we have a nation based on government by the will of the people. One half of the people are female. Yet this half of the people had to fight for it.

It's a crying shame, then, that most women vote like absolute dunderheads, isn't it?
Those with no real self-esteem voting for an avowed misogynist.....true.

The fundie phoney "Christians" seem to have a preoccupation with sex in all of its forms, heterosexuality, homosexuality. When are you idiots just going to get over it and shut up? Sex has been around for millennia. Go home, do what you will, actually talk to the person in your bed, and shut the hell up.

What are you raving about?

The phony "Christians" who constantly obsess with sex and other people's sex lives. Oh "abstinence only," "keep your knees together," "gays are terrible." Blah blah blah. Why are these jerks doing this? Why can't they just stay home and do whatever? Always snooping and bleating. There are much more important things to be worried about in this world than what one's neighbor is doing in bed. Keep personal things private and get on with it. People are starving in this world.

I am so tired with this junk brand of Christianity.

If people like you kept your personal things private, instead of demanding pubic celebration of them, you would have a lot more of a point.
"Pubic celebration".....:71:

1 in 4 women experience abuse. It isn't just the left who created this situation.

I question your statistic.

I could as easily say that 1 in 4 women are abusive, and just as easily defend it with tales of children beaten and left alone.

But neither figure is truthful in a meaningful way.
1 in 4 girls are sexually abused in this country before they reach 18.....most by hetero male family members and friends. These are "men"?
That is a bullshit stat taken from a statement of a idiot sheriff

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk
I've provided several links. Read em and weep for our children.

I cover the Iroquois Confederacy and role of women within it during my first unit of study. In fact getting ready to go there in about 72 hours. Also trace continuity through time of women in our history from Era of Republican Motherhood all the way to Title IX.

What is "republican motherhood"? What is "republican fatherhood"? You conflate so much that you are incomprehensible.
Post Constitutional Convention during our early Federalists Period. Women had a role to play in our society by finding good suitors of high moral character and raising boys (who would eventually go into politics) that would later push for higher education for women and a larger role for them in public policy. You do know that the official title of our country is “The Constitutional Democratic Republic of the United States of America.” We are a “Republic.” That’s a type of political system. You should look it-up.

Don't even try to patronize me. Why were there no women at the constitutional convention? Why was there no role for women in public policy to begin with? You completely skip over the fact that women, one half of the population, were completely fenced out of the political process by men to begin with and then men constructed a fantasy that they somehow represented women. This has nothing to do with raising children.

Voting is a direct demonstration of the individual's will. Supposedly we have a nation based on government by the will of the people. One half of the people are female. Yet this half of the people had to fight for it.

It's a crying shame, then, that most women vote like absolute dunderheads, isn't it?

Link showing Trump avowing misogyny please, or admit that you just made that up, so you could insult women you disagree with.

The fundie phoney "Christians" seem to have a preoccupation with sex in all of its forms, heterosexuality, homosexuality. When are you idiots just going to get over it and shut up? Sex has been around for millennia. Go home, do what you will, actually talk to the person in your bed, and shut the hell up.

What are you raving about?

The phony "Christians" who constantly obsess with sex and other people's sex lives. Oh "abstinence only," "keep your knees together," "gays are terrible." Blah blah blah. Why are these jerks doing this? Why can't they just stay home and do whatever? Always snooping and bleating. There are much more important things to be worried about in this world than what one's neighbor is doing in bed. Keep personal things private and get on with it. People are starving in this world.

I am so tired with this junk brand of Christianity.

If people like you kept your personal things private, instead of demanding pubic celebration of them, you would have a lot more of a point.
"Pubic celebration".....:71:

Yep.

Link showing Trump avowing misogyny please, or admit that you just made that up, so you could insult women you disagree with.

,,,the modern man remains boy-like, perpetually playing video games and hopping from woman to woman but never settling down.

This is the world liberal Democrats have created.
Lol
The incestuous nature of progressivism Dumbs fucked up people down even more so...

,,,the modern man remains boy-like, perpetually playing video games and hopping from woman to woman but never settling down.

This is the world liberal Democrats have created.

How did the Democrats create this, exactly?

What happens today is a woman doesn't feel the need to marry a loser just because he donated some sperm. Now it would be nice if they picked their men better, but the idea of freedom is sometimes, you get to make the wrong choices.
Lol
Are you lonely in your mothers basement again?

He's bragging to younger men about how being famous helps with sexual conquests.

A lot of women judge men by their social status. That is not having contempt for women, that is dealing with the reality of the situation.

Indeed, I would bet money, that Trump thinks it makes complete sense for women to do that.

So, that is your position, refuted. So now, does that make you a misogynists, since you said bad stuff about women?

The incidence of women being single parents by CHOICE is very low.

The premise of this thread is stupid

Forum List

Back