The Morning Briefing: Please Democrats, Keep Up Your Lunatic Jan. 6 Obsession

And after the midterms, when Republicans own the House and can do whatever the hell they want with a simple vote of 218-217, they will also be following the law.
So far they have not. It's why so many have had to plead the Fifth.

LOL The country is going down the toilet at record once and all the Democrats can think about is how to stop Trump from running again. And if this Jan 6 BULLSHIT doesn’t work then it will be new variant, lockdowns, and then the same 2020 election fraud using mail-in votes. And republicans aren’t ready for it, including in 2022, then it’s on them.

LOL The country is going down the toilet at record once and all the Democrats can think about is how to stop Trump from running again. And if this Jan 6 BULLSHIT doesn’t work then it will be new variant, lockdowns, and then the same 2020 election fraud using mail-in votes. And republicans aren’t ready for it, including in 2022, then it’s on them.
400 voter suppression bills and obstructing the reading of a free and fair election, but lying about fraud, is what makes a country go down the toilet. And those two things have nothing to do with Democrats, but everything to do with a cult. January6th was an attack on this country, and the facts are beginning to flow like a waterfall, proving it.

How so if Meadows recieved it, and did nothing with it?
He doesn't have to. The actions were already taken, when Pence was initially prevented from reading off the votes by way of the criminal trespass and violent attack. The message was long received before, and Meadows was with Trump, so why not tell Trump personally?

He doesn't have to. The actions were already taken, when Pence was initially prevented from reading off the votes by way of the criminal trespass and violent attack. The message was long received before, and Meadows was with Trump, so why not tell Trump personally?
Tell him what? that he recieved an email? That no action was taken on?

Nah, the only point to bring this up is distraction.

Tell him what? that he recieved an email? That no action was taken on?

Nah, the only point to bring this up is distraction.
Meadows was in the party tent with Trump during the march and the attack. We have him on video celebrating with Don Jr. and the rest of that trash.

Meadows didn't need to send Trump an email. They were together. And the rest is history. There was a physical attempt to stop Pence.

Meadows was in the party tent with Trump during the march and the attack. We have him on video celebrating with Don Jr. and the rest of that trash.

Meadows didn't need to send Trump an email. They were together. And the rest is history. There was a physical attempt to stop Pence.
What part of did nothing with the email don't you understand?

Your fixation on the midterms does not relieve you from your lies, nor does it change the abuse of power by Trump and his gargoyle loyalists. Jordan will be next; The ReidOut with Joy Reid on MSNBC | The Joy Reid Show

In the context of your own cowardice, your concern is winning the mid terms in order to wipe all these investigations under the rug, for the sake of doing away with any accountability for criminal activity. You are not just a coward, but a traitor to your own country, when your motives are to cover up the crimes, by way of having a majority. It's abundantly clear that you have no moral compass, no self respect, and you are a traitor. Before the midterms, these people are going down.
I don't listen to any crap from MSNBC and before you issue your comeback, I don't listen to anything from Fox News either.

So far they have not. It's why so many have had to plead the Fifth.
But the House can do virtually anything they want with the party in power and only a 218-217 vote and it is legal. I'm just saying that come the midterms, the House will again be able to do virtually anything they want with the party in power and only a 218-217 vote and it is legal. So, be prepared. Whatever the House does is legal because they have the power to do it by that 218-217 vote. Any democrat daring to defy what the House does will be arrested for obstruction of justice.

I don't listen to any crap from MSNBC and before you issue your comeback, I don't listen to anything from Fox News either.
I don't give two shits about your comeback, because you'll never have a comeback. The facts are going to speak for themselves, and at the end of the day, they won't be revealing anything that resembles a comeback for you.

I don't give two shits about your comeback, because you'll never have a comeback. The facts are going to speak for themselves, and at the end of the day, they won't be revealing anything that resembles a comeback for you.
Not sure what you are talking about. All I'm saying is that what goes around, comes around. Be prepared for all of the same shit when Republicans take over the House after the midterms. They will be using their "oversight" powers to investigate Biden and everyone else, including the Russian Collusion hoax. Impeachments will be done on Biden, Harris, and past presidents and even Nancy Pelosi. Many will be subpoenaed to testify and anyone refusing the witch hunt investigations will be found in contempt and arrested.

How so if Meadows recieved it, and did nothing with it?
Dude, you’re spitting in the wind. He provided it to the special committee and the entire orange sycophant fuckupland owns it.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
What part of did nothing with the email don't you understand?
I understand that he can throw the email out the window, and it changes nothing. 2+2= 4. Jordan messaging Meadows about how to obstruct the election for bogus reasons can easily be verbally communicated to Trump, personally by Meadows, because Meadows was in the tent with Trump along with the smiley faces on January 6th.

Dude, you’re spitting in the wind. He provided it to the special committee and the entire orange sycophant fuckupland owns it.
I don't understand what he thinks he gets with telling us Meadows did nothing with the email? Meadows didn't need to do anything with the email. What Jordan said in his text to Meadows, was that they at least tried to overthrow the vote count that day with an attack, and the message was the excuse.

Just being under the same party tent with Trump makes everyone in that tent complicit with the attack. Everyone of those people inside that tent watching the attack, were co-conspirators. They were all, just as guilty as Trump.

So, the email thing, I guess, is an attempt for some kind of defense. LOl! It's grasping at straws, and there are no straws.

Not sure what you are talking about. All I'm saying is that what goes around, comes around. Be prepared for all of the same shit when Republicans take over the House after the midterms. They will be using their "oversight" powers to investigate Biden and everyone else, including the Russian Collusion hoax. Impeachments will be done on Biden, Harris, and past presidents and even Nancy Pelosi. Many will be subpoenaed to testify and anyone refusing the witch hunt investigations will be found in contempt and arrested.
There is no same shit. The committee is following the law, and you have no arguments of substance that would change that fact.

Your obvious mental state is in a tumble, as are most of these cultists.

There is a huge difference between real investigations and bogus ones that you are talking about.

I understand that he can throw the email out the window, and it changes nothing. 2+2= 4. Jordan messaging Meadows about how to obstruct the election for bogus reasons can easily be verbally communicated to Trump, personally by Meadows, because Meadows was in the tent with Trump along with the smiley faces on January 6th.
So, just making it up eh? got it....

Repubs think that a blow job is a good reason to investigate a president but trying to overthrow an act of Congress is not..
No, lying under oath to avoid responsibility for sexual harassment is justification for impeachment. Congress and the presidency are co-equal branches of government. The president can’t “obstruct congress” because they have no authority over him.

Forum List

Back