The Morning Briefing: Please Democrats, Keep Up Your Lunatic Jan. 6 Obsession

Why would you expose this gross stupidity? With over 600 arrested and many awaiting trial, how can you conclude there was no insurrection, when those trials have not occurred yet?
With over 600 arrested, surely you can find one charge of insurrection?

With over 600 arrested, surely you can find one charge of insurrection?
You are too ignorant and stupid. A charge of a conviction, comes after the investigation.

Now, for the sake of argument, actions by these thugs on video, describes the definition of insurrection to a tee. Definition of INSURRECTION

Does this mean that there is evidence the plot was organized? No!

But the actions taken, describes this perfectly as an insurrection. The fact that you ask the question about charges, speaks to your own cowardice, weakness, and dishonesty, in this debate.

The similarities to the McCarthy hearings are astonishing.
Since 2018 I have come to realize that the House is severely broken. By a simple vote of 218-217, the party in power has unlimited authority to abuse their power any way they see fit and it is all legal.

Since 2018 I have come to realize that the House is severely broken. By a simple vote of 218-217, the party in power has unlimited authority to abuse their power any way they see fit and it is all legal.
The house was set up that way at our founding...So whose wrong or broken?

There exists no abuse of power in this investigation. You are a liar, who keeps spreading lies.

The house was set up that way at our founding...So whose wrong or broken?
Democrats have found a flaw in our system whereby the House can abuse their power in any way they see fit with the party in control being able to do whatever the hell they want with a vote of 218-217 and it is all legal.

There exists no abuse of power in this investigation. You are a liar, who keeps spreading lies.
Of course they are abusing their power. Turnabout will be fair play when Republicans take over the House after the midterms. Look for them using their "oversight" powers to run witch hunt investigations and impeach anyone they wish, including past presidents. If anyone dares to defy them, they will be arrested for obstruction of justice.

Democrats have found a flaw in our system whereby the House can abuse their power in any way they see fit with the party in control being able to do whatever the hell they want with a vote of 218-217 and it is all legal.
Following the law is what they have done, and they have not deviated from that. And you cannot cite any incidents where they have. And you are a liar, because there is no documented proof of abuse of power.

Of course they are abusing their power. Turnabout will be fair play when Republicans take over the House after the midterms. Look for them using their "oversight" powers to run witch hunt investigations and impeach anyone they wish, including past presidents. If anyone dares to defy them, they will be arrested for obstruction of justice.
Again, you cannot provide evidence of that. But please, keep posting on it, because that just gives me yet another opportunity to prove what a liar you are.

What is the documented abuse of power liar?

You are too ignorant and stupid. A charge of a conviction, comes after the investigation.

Now, for the sake of argument, actions by these thugs on video, describes the definition of insurrection to a tee. Definition of INSURRECTION

Does this mean that there is evidence the plot was organized? No!

But the actions taken, describes this perfectly as an insurrection. The fact that you ask the question about charges, speaks to your own cowardice, weakness, and dishonesty, in this debate.
No, the charge comes at arraignment…Now, your feelings of what that idiocy was or was not are irrelevant.

Documented history is the road map. I didn't figure it out, history did.
Oh, I see…then you should be able to provide proof of your claim then, if it’s history and all.

Following the law is what they have done, and they have not deviated from that. And you cannot cite any incidents where they have. And you are a liar, because there is no documented proof of abuse of power.
And after the midterms, when Republicans own the House and can do whatever the hell they want with a simple vote of 218-217, they will also be following the law.

Again, you cannot provide evidence of that. But please, keep posting on it, because that just gives me yet another opportunity to prove what a liar you are.

What is the documented abuse of power liar?
LOL. The midterms are getting much closer my friend and then you will be eating a 100 pound crow.

Have you not seen the meadow's PowerPoint roadmap to insurrection and coup?

"WASHINGTON — The House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol is scrutinizing a 38-page PowerPoint document filled with extreme plans to overturn the 2020 election that Mark Meadows, the last chief of staff to President Donald J. Trump, has turned over to the panel.

The document recommended that Mr. Trump declare a national emergency to delay the certification of the election results and included a claim that China and Venezuela had obtained control over the voting infrastructure in a majority of states.

A lawyer for Mr. Meadows, George J. Terwilliger III, said on Friday that Mr. Meadows provided the document to the committee because he merely received it by email in his inbox and did nothing with it."

Is this what you are bleating about? What of it?

"WASHINGTON — The House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol is scrutinizing a 38-page PowerPoint document filled with extreme plans to overturn the 2020 election that Mark Meadows, the last chief of staff to President Donald J. Trump, has turned over to the panel.

The document recommended that Mr. Trump declare a national emergency to delay the certification of the election results and included a claim that China and Venezuela had obtained control over the voting infrastructure in a majority of states.

A lawyer for Mr. Meadows, George J. Terwilliger III, said on Friday that Mr. Meadows provided the document to the committee because he merely received it by email in his inbox and did nothing with it."

Is this what you are bleating about? What of it?
Because it's your roadmap to insurrection, coup and forming an conservative authoritarian government.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
LOL. The midterms are getting much closer my friend and then you will be eating a 100 pound crow.
Your fixation on the midterms does not relieve you from your lies, nor does it change the abuse of power by Trump and his gargoyle loyalists. Jordan will be next; The ReidOut with Joy Reid on MSNBC | The Joy Reid Show

In the context of your own cowardice, your concern is winning the mid terms in order to wipe all these investigations under the rug, for the sake of doing away with any accountability for criminal activity. You are not just a coward, but a traitor to your own country, when your motives are to cover up the crimes, by way of having a majority. It's abundantly clear that you have no moral compass, no self respect, and you are a traitor. Before the midterms, these people are going down.

Last edited:
I agree. Pelosi has to keep her eye on the ball and continue to dig into the causes of the insurrection. The closer the House Committee gets to the truth, the more desperate the Trumpers will become. We can see them scurrying away and fighting amongst themselves even now as their tweets and actions on that infamous day are revealed. The nation needs this investigation to succeed.
7tXE998.jpg

Forum List

Back