The Morning Briefing: Please Democrats, Keep Up Your Lunatic Jan. 6 Obsession

If it were legal and legitimate, 70% wouldn't be waiting trial.

If it were legal and legitimate, 600 wouldn't have been arrested.
So you believe anyone who is arrested is automatically guilty? That’s good to know, we can save money and get rid of all those expensive courts.
There there hundreds of thousands protestors on 1/6 and less than a thousand have been arrested, almost all of those arrested despite many millions of man hours of research ind investigation have been charged with minor infractions.

So the guy brought zip tie restraints with him for what reason then?

I'm not saying every dude there had a plan. The shaman, the hick with his feet on Nancy's desk, balcony guy, zip tie guy, the dude who threw the fire extinguisher, the guys who put up the gallows, the guy who ran off with the podium, the guy who brought the confederate flag, the dude who tore John Lewis's picture down....but I think you have to suspend reason to believe that these thugs were just going to go in there and peacefully take a seat and let Pence do his job of confirming Biden as the President.
The “gallows” made up of one by fours that would collapse if you hung a raccoon from?

You are too ignorant and stupid. A charge of a conviction, comes after the investigation.

Now, for the sake of argument, actions by these thugs on video, describes the definition of insurrection to a tee. Definition of INSURRECTION

Does this mean that there is evidence the plot was organized? No!

But the actions taken, describes this perfectly as an insurrection. The fact that you ask the question about charges, speaks to your own cowardice, weakness, and dishonesty, in this debate.
Since when do we arrest people THEN investigate the crime they are accused of? You and your friends have had nearly a year to investigate and not a single charge of insurrection has been filed, let alone proven in a court.

No, lying under oath to avoid responsibility for sexual harassment is justification for impeachment. Congress and the presidency are co-equal branches of government. The president can’t “obstruct congress” because they have no authority over him.
He obstructed a legal election. No one has the power to do that.

The similarities to the McCarthy hearings are astonishing.

More the Soviet show trials.....Mccarthy never had the ability to keep peopl locked up for 10 months, and going, many kept in solitary confinement......for simply walking through the Capitol and taking pictures.

Since when do we arrest people THEN investigate the crime they are accused of? You and your friends have had nearly a year to investigate and not a single charge of insurrection has been filed, let alone proven in a court.
Wrong, it hasn't been a year to investigate. The committee was voted out by Republicans initially to investigate, remember? The committee started investigating on July 27th because of a lack of interest by Trumps cultists. Color me surprised.

And I never said arrest people then investigate the crime. You made that up.

He obstructed a legal election. No one has the power to do that.
He did nothing to obstruct a legal election. Trump encouraged American citizens to peacefully protest what nearly half of the people who voted believe to have been a flawed election. When key cities and states change the rules in the middle of an election process, it tends to create doubt in many people’s minds. Many of the changes done by democrats were put into place by governors or courts, not the legislatures as required by the constitutionS of the states and U.S..

Wrong, it hasn't been a year to investigate. The committee was voted out by Republicans initially to investigate, remember? The committee started investigating on July 27th because of a lack of interest by Trumps cultists. Color me surprised.

And I never said arrest people then investigate the crime. You made that up.
The committee isn’t doing the arresting, it’s the FBI and Capital Police, and they’ve been investigating since very shortly after 1/6, so it HAS been nearly a year.
What I said isn’t a lie, you and your friends always point to arrests when we ask why no one has been charged with insurrection. So if there was an insurrection, how come not a single person has been arrested for that charge and why are the prosecutors still trying to make cases against arrestees months after they have been arrested? In the US the police build a case before the arrest a defendant, then the government arraigned him on the charges they arrested him for. So if there was an insurrection as you claim over and over again, at least some of the defendants should have been arraigned to that specific crime. None have, not a single one.

More the Soviet show trials.....Mccarthy never had the ability to keep peopl locked up for 10 months, and going, many kept in solitary confinement......for simply walking through the Capitol and taking pictures.
After what they did, I don't give a shit; Lock those traitors up indefinitely.

Joy Reid? :auiqs.jpg: OMG...If ANYONE in broadcasting should be fired, then blackballed from the industry for life, it's that racist, lying bitch.....
That's not an argument. But you are showing us how you can run from it. Do you really think you can produce anything better, destroying that argument? Hell no. You're a weakling and a loser buddy. You can't produce anything.

That's not an argument. But you are showing us how you can run from it. Do you really think you can produce anything better, destroying that argument? Hell no. You're a weakling and a loser buddy. You can't produce anything.
Yeah, ok, whatever makes you feel better....

The committee isn’t doing the arresting, it’s the FBI and Capital Police, and they’ve been investigating since very shortly after 1/6, so it HAS been nearly a year.
What I said isn’t a lie, you and your friends always point to arrests when we ask why no one has been charged with insurrection. So if there was an insurrection, how come not a single person has been arrested for that charge and why are the prosecutors still trying to make cases against arrestees months after they have been arrested? In the US the police build a case before the arrest a defendant, then the government arraigned him on the charges they arrested him for. So if there was an insurrection as you claim over and over again, at least some of the defendants should have been arraigned to that specific crime. None have, not a single one.
I never said it wasn't. The committee refers these thugs to the DOJ for prosecution if they have enough evidence. Which they will.

Many people have not been charged because the investigation is very much ongoing, and the Right keeps telling us differently; McCarthy’s latest claim about Trump and Jan. 6 isn’t even close to true McCarthy and the Right are liars.

You can call this attack whatever you like. At the end of the day, it was an attack on our country, our Capitol, and, it was criminal trespassing with destruction of property. That's a felony. But call it what you like.

Yeah, ok, whatever makes you feel better....
I'm not here to feel anything. I'm here to tell the truth, and you are not prepared to challenge that truth. And that's just the way it is, and thanks to you, you make that possible.

So you believe anyone who is arrested is automatically guilty? That’s good to know, we can save money and get rid of all those expensive courts.
There there hundreds of thousands protestors on 1/6 and less than a thousand have been arrested, almost all of those arrested despite many millions of man hours of research ind investigation have been charged with minor infractions.
"Believe?" If any of those thugs were arrested, video tells us they were guilty. And with all the footage available, there were way more than 600.

He did nothing to obstruct a legal election. Trump encouraged American citizens to peacefully protest what nearly half of the people who voted believe to have been a flawed election. When key cities and states change the rules in the middle of an election process, it tends to create doubt in many people’s minds. Many of the changes done by democrats were put into place by governors or courts, not the legislatures as required by the constitutionS of the states and U.S..
The emails, phone calls, and texts, tell us that is exactly what he tried to do. This phone call reveals with 100% certainty, that Trump attempted to obstruct this election. Find me 11780 votes, is telling SOS to produce them in any way he can for Trump.

Forum List

Back