The most cursed name in America

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
Bundy...

One's a serial killer, the other thinks that he's the government.
lmao !

I was thinking "Trayvon". You get that name and you become a thug.

Conversely, you chase down a young black kid armed with candy who is walking home, shoot him in the chest at point blank range and automatically, he's a thug who deserved to die and the guy that murdered him is sent money and made a hero by the right wing.

Conversely, you chase down a young black kid armed with candy who is walking home, shoot him in the chest at point blank range and automatically, he's a thug who deserved to die and the guy that murdered him is sent money and made a hero by the right wing.

And the guy that murdered him is probably a big Trump supporter, too.

9d6840cdd5be90ed42763a81924feb77.320x235x1.jpg

I noticed you left out the part where Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman. The fact that you have to mischaracterize the event speaks volumes. Apparently even YOU know he was in the wrong. Thugs will be thugs.

I noticed you left out the part where Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman. The fact that you have to mischaracterize the event speaks volumes. Apparently even YOU know he was in the wrong. Thugs will be thugs.
Whatever. Zimmerman's life is ruined and he has to look over his shoulder the rest of his life. You reap what you sow.

Whatever. Zimmerman's life is ruined and he has to look over his shoulder the rest of his life. You reap what you sow.
True, but Trayvons life is OVER, which means our streets are a little safer.

Rdean is a lying douche bag. Nothing he posts can be taken at face value. Come to think of it, that's pretty much true of every left-winger in this forum.

Forum List

Back