🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Most Honest President: Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.On what basis do make that claim? I applied Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

And, since the Left has gone to so much trouble to claim that President Trump is the most execrable of liars, well, then the very opposite must be the case.

2. Let’s take, as an example, this headline from the Amazon Newspaper:

“In 710 days, President Trump has made 7,645 false or misleading claims” Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claimsd

Here is the very first example in their long and convoluted list:
“The Mueller Angry Democrats recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages between FBI Agent Lisa Page and her lover, Agent Peter S. These Texts were asked for and INVALUABLE to the truth of the Witch Hunt Hoax. This is a total Obstruction of Justice. All Texts Demanded!”

And how do they justify this as a prevarication? This from their explanation as to why it is a 'lie:'
“The Justice Department inspector general's report suggests the texts slipped through the cracks but were not deliberately deleted.”

See what they did there????

3. And this: recently, in making the case for a border wall, Trump tweeted that Obama has ‘a ten foot wall around his mansion.’ The media screamed “lie!!”
"Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One"
Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One. – Rolling Stone

Let's check:

3BE5AA0400000578-4095126-Workers_were_seen_at_the_property_on_Friday_morning_constructing-a-2_1483726247259.jpg

Obamas new Washington DC home gets a wall installed as they prepare to move in | Daily Mail Online

Only 8 or 9 feet high???? Some “lie,” huh?

Yup…. Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Soooo....when the Leftists scream that Trump is the biggest liar......

....well, the very opposite must be true.

I'll prove it in this thread.

The only thing you've proved by posting this thread is you have the dumbest, most dishonest, bigoted members of the USMB kissing your ass. And if you were honest you would admit it.

You're not honest, and the more you post, the more obvious it becomes to anyone with an open mind and an IQ above 89.

Yours must be 88 then. :rolleyes:

Nah, you have a vocabulary, but no common sense, and are really dumber than a box of rocks. It doesn't matter, even if your IQ is 127 or so.

Last edited:

Yup…. Rule #1

So, you think a pathological liar is worth defending as long as he's rich and has a "R" behind his name?

Trump claims there’s a 10-foot wall around the Obamas’ D.C. home. He is wrong.

"In trying to make the case for a high concrete border wall, Trump exaggerates about the Obama house in Washington, D.C. It is an 8,200 square foot Tudor-style home in the Kalorama residential area, but it is not a 'compound.'

"The Obamas added security fencing to an enlarged retaining wall in front for the needs of the Secret Service but there is not a ten-foot wall around the house; the front steps are open to the sidewalk. Chain link fencing, but no wall, was added to the back.

"While Trump says the border wall would be a 'slightly larger version' of the alleged Obama wall, he has previously described his proposed wall as 1,000 miles long, made of precast concrete slabs, rising 35 to 40 feet in the air."

If you object to Obama's many lies, why do you tolerate Trump's deceit?
How many of his little white lies have resulted in the deaths of human-beings, or were designed to cover up those deaths?

How many of Trump’s lies covered up abuse of power, fraud, or caused a massive transfer of wealth of Americans to foreign countries and illegal immigrants???
How many human beings have died in Syria because of Trump's "little white lies?"
ckvZcTy.jpg

"Then there's the lie about big United States wins against the Islamic State group. 'The coalition to defeat ISIS has liberated very close to 100 percent of the territory' the group held, Trump gloated.

"These are victories only in the narrowest military sense. The United States and its allies have succeeded in claiming ground against the Islamic State group, but failed to safeguard human life – civilian casualties spiraled upward during the conflict.

"And they have no plan for how to extricate ourselves from the never-ending mess we've made in Iraq and Syria. Just prior to the State of the Union, the U.S. announced plans for an indefinite military role in Syria."

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/thom...s-in-donald-trumps-state-of-the-union-address

Idk, but probably not as many as Barack Obama who started the crap over there that raged for 8+ years and was fueled by taxpayer dollars funding and directly supporting ISIS. :cuckoo:

You haven't shown me any video evidence.
I Literally pasted a video where Donald Dorfus Trump says, verbatim, "I dont know Putin. Never met him."

And thats your response.

Thats all anyone needs to know about you being time-worthy, discussion wise. Youre just a deluded partisan lemming. Easily led by your nose, like the OP.
I literally didn't see it.

Really, you pathetic fucks supported the worst cretinous assholes on the planet, who spend millions upon millions trashing the only motherfucker in Washington trying to stop the establishment from reaming you in the ass without lubing you up first.

Somehow it just doesn't seem right.
But like they always say....no good deed goes unpunished.
I dont support what you presume I support. But somehow, you find it necessary to point to others' lies to justify yourself worshipping a patho-liar, and I find it totally worthy of my time to read and study.

You'd deny it of course, but I could convince idiots like you to buy a calculator and convince you its a TV remote.

Its just the best!
Oh,......yeah.......right.....uh-huh....sure.
You don't support Obama and Hillary.
Thats correct. I disavowed politics when I hit puberty, like the more rational humans. The rest of yall are case studies.

Look at ya. I posted a VIDEO of Trump saying what you said he never said....And you cant even face up to it like a man.

You guys are the pathetics thatll never win, in life.
This is a great way to disavow politics.
Spending hours on a political message board.
Why don't you disavow eating too.
Then stuff your face with Big Macs for a couple of hours......pretty much the same thing.

I Literally pasted a video where Donald Dorfus Trump says, verbatim, "I dont know Putin. Never met him."

And thats your response.

Thats all anyone needs to know about you being time-worthy, discussion wise. Youre just a deluded partisan lemming. Easily led by your nose, like the OP.

Really, you pathetic fucks supported the worst cretinous assholes on the planet, who spend millions upon millions trashing the only motherfucker in Washington trying to stop the establishment from reaming you in the ass without lubing you up first.

I dont support what you presume I support. But somehow, you find it necessary to point to others' lies to justify yourself worshipping a patho-liar, and I find it totally worthy of my time to read and study.

You'd deny it of course, but I could convince idiots like you to buy a calculator and convince you its a TV remote.

Its just the best!
Thats correct. I disavowed politics when I hit puberty, like the more rational humans. The rest of yall are case studies.

Look at ya. I posted a VIDEO of Trump saying what you said he never said....And you cant even face up to it like a man.

Then stuff your face with Big Macs for a couple of hours......pretty much the same thing.
I dont come here for politics, I come here to bust balls with folks Ive known for years. Hacks are my side-show.

Grown ups are more into the sciences and their families. You my side vs. your side neener neener tards are just the jesters, the entertainment.

Youre the study on whats possible to convince people of.

lol, real life

Its just the best!

I dont come here for politics, I come here to bust balls with folks Ive known for years. Hacks are my side-show.

Grown ups are more into the sciences and their families. You my side vs. your side neener neener tards are just the jesters, the entertainment.

lol, real life
Actually folks like you are the people that Hillary was talking about when she said "Democrat voters are so easy to fool".

Here's a suggestion.
There's plenty of other places to find dorks to torment....like sports message boards.
Raider fans are the best punching-bags.

1.On what basis do make that claim? I applied Rule #1

And, since the Left has gone to so much trouble to claim that President Trump is the most execrable of liars, well, then the very opposite must be the case.

2. Let’s take, as an example, this headline from the Amazon Newspaper:

“In 710 days, President Trump has made 7,645 false or misleading claims” Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claimsd

Here is the very first example in their long and convoluted list:
“The Mueller Angry Democrats recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages between FBI Agent Lisa Page and her lover, Agent Peter S. These Texts were asked for and INVALUABLE to the truth of the Witch Hunt Hoax. This is a total Obstruction of Justice. All Texts Demanded!”

And how do they justify this as a prevarication? This from their explanation as to why it is a 'lie:'
“The Justice Department inspector general's report suggests the texts slipped through the cracks but were not deliberately deleted.”

See what they did there????

3. And this: recently, in making the case for a border wall, Trump tweeted that Obama has ‘a ten foot wall around his mansion.’ The media screamed “lie!!”
"Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One"
Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One. – Rolling Stone

Let's check:

3BE5AA0400000578-4095126-Workers_were_seen_at_the_property_on_Friday_morning_constructing-a-2_1483726247259.jpg

Obamas new Washington DC home gets a wall installed as they prepare to move in | Daily Mail Online

Yup…. Rule #1

Soooo....when the Leftists scream that Trump is the biggest liar......

....well, the very opposite must be true.

I'll prove it in this thread.

The most honest president?I'm done reading this untrue thread are you sleeping with the president triggered brain washed lol.

orangemanlibshortcirc.jpg

Its just the best!

lol, real life
Actually folks like you are the people that Hillary was talking about when she said "Democrat voters are so easy to fool".

Here's a suggestion.
There's plenty of other places to find dorks to torment....like sports message boards.
Your knee jerk reaction to put people into neat camps is just another immature gimmick you were programmed into performing, dude.

Real adults dont do that....just you childish brained hacks.

my friends, you dont hold the american people hostage over your vanity project...like trump is doing right now!
^Trolling. flacaltenn he started a thread days ago saying we need the wall.

You sure you dont wanna look into this kid's age? Hes either a demented sicko, or hes 11.

Sounds enthusiastic to me... And VERY open-minded... :lol: Grab his wallet. We'll card him...
i'm an equal opportunity critic!

my friends, you dont hold the american people hostage over your vanity project...like trump is doing right now!

You sure you dont wanna look into this kid's age? Hes either a demented sicko, or hes 11.

Sounds enthusiastic to me... And VERY open-minded... :lol: Grab his wallet. We'll card him...

Among other things.

Among other things.
When basque makes a booty call, there's an 84% probability it has hair on it : 0

Among other things.
When basque makes a booty call, there's an 84% probability it has hair on it : 0
i thought you were mr maturity!

Among other things.
i thought you were mr maturity!
Senses of humor are mature to have, silly ace.

Trump is an earned media bazooka. that's why he won, not Russia. the Democrats need to penetrate that wall. Crazy Bernie is starting to do that. but the other Dems have no clue. they just hold press conferences...

lol, real life

Here's a suggestion.
Your knee jerk reaction to put people into neat camps is just another immature gimmick you were programmed into performing, dude.

And another thing you libtards like to do is project your sins upon people who have opposing viewpoints.
One of the major flaws most liberoids have is they like dreaming up stupid shit to talk about hoping that somebody will call them on it.
They shock people with their stupidity and then get pissed because someone took the time to point it out to them.

Trump is an earned media bazooka. that's why he won, not Russia. the Democrats need to penetrate that wall. Crazy Bernie is starting to do that. but the other Dems have no clue. they just hold press conferences...
You have press conferences when you and your boyfriends are ironing your sheets.

lol, real life

Here's a suggestion.

And another thing you libtards like to do is project your sins upon people who have opposing viewpoints.
One of the major flaws most liberoids have is they like dreaming up stupid shit to talk about hoping that somebody will call them on it.
They shock people with their stupidity and then get pissed because someone took the time to point it out to them.
Get it all off you man. Its all brand new to everyone to read, and refreshing.

You have press conferences when you and your boyfriends are ironing your sheets.
so you want me banned because i'm gay. interesting.

so you want me banned because i'm gay. interesting.
No, I dont want you banned.....I want an age check on you because theres some raunchy shit on this site and I dont want your parents disappointed in your browser history.

Youre not on my shit list, Im just privy to your dumb game and its not even 1% amusing ...

Youre a shock pimp. An attention whore.

Today you post how Trump is dogshit, a liar and the wall is dumb. Biden is awesome and you want him to run.

Other days, you say Trump is the most honest guy of evahhhh and the wall is much needed and democrats are all trash.

Its corny, thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back