The Most Important Post You Will Ever Read!!!

The Most Important Post You Will Ever Read!!! You will remember this post for all eternity,it could help you find God or you will say' Oh God! Oh God why did I mock and scoff but then it will be far far too late but its not to late today,today is the day of salvation=your choice!========HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen

The Most Important Post You Will Ever Read!!! You will remember this post for all eternity,it could help you find God or you will say' Oh God! Oh God why did I mock and scoff but then it will be far far too late but its not to late today,today is the day of salvation=your choice!========HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!!

Go away, you annoy people.

Gism is an interesting case of a person whose mind has been completely addled by religion and rendered useless.

I heard that for at least 15 years gism was spamming the us and uk yahoo message boards. I saw other Christians beg him to stop making Christians look ridiculous. Never happened. He has been known to take out multiple ID's to respond to his own gibberish when he is ignored and he also uses those multiple ID's to give himself excellent ratings to make it appear as if he has a vast and approving following. Someone once identified 164 different ID's that he was using.

He is truly deranged.

The Most Important Post You Will Ever Read!!! You will remember this post for all eternity,it could help you find God or you will say' Oh God! Oh God why did I mock and scoff but then it will be far far too late but its not to late today,today is the day of salvation=your choice!========HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!!

Go away, you annoy people.

Gism is an interesting case of a person whose mind has been completely addled by religion and rendered useless.

I heard that for at least 15 years gism was spamming the us and uk yahoo message boards. I saw other Christians beg him to stop making Christians look ridiculous. Never happened. He has been known to take out multiple ID's to respond to his own gibberish when he is ignored and he also uses those multiple ID's to give himself excellent ratings to make it appear as if he has a vast and approving following. Someone once identified 164 different ID's that he was using.

He is truly deranged.

wHY BE A COMMON LIAR FOR SOOOO little?????

Sir, I suggest a lesson in humility might be in order. You seriously think you are writing the most important post anyone will ever read?

You realize that it doesn't matter what you say if you don't have the Holy spirit with you. The Holy Spirit edifies, clarifies, teaches, uplifts. He doesn't tear down. He helps people communicate with one another. One of the fruits of the Spirit is that He will edify both the speaker and the hearer. Your posts aren't edifying anyone. You don't actually talk with anyone. You don't listen. You don't actually show any compassion or understanding towards anyone.

If I believe in Christ and find your posts unenlightening and trollish, how the heck do you think you are reaching non-believers? You would be with the Spirit.

Think about that.

In fact, Jesus Himself indicates that the Gospel often divides families. For example, in Matthew 10:34-36 Jesus said: “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. For I have come to 'set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law'; and a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.”

Sir, I suggest a lesson in humility might be in order. You seriously think you are writing the most important post anyone will ever read?

You realize that it doesn't matter what you say if you don't have the Holy spirit with you. The Holy Spirit edifies, clarifies, teaches, uplifts. He doesn't tear down. He helps people communicate with one another. One of the fruits of the Spirit is that He will edify both the speaker and the hearer. Your posts aren't edifying anyone. You don't actually talk with anyone. You don't listen. You don't actually show any compassion or understanding towards anyone.

If I believe in Christ and find your posts unenlightening and trollish, how the heck do you think you are reaching non-believers? You would be with the Spirit.

Think about that.

In fact, Jesus Himself indicates that the Gospel often divides families. For example, in Matthew 10:34-36 Jesus said: “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. For I have come to 'set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law'; and a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.”

If you ever wondered exactly what the sword is that Jesus said that he came to bring, read Jeremiah 25:15

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

This would explain the unfortunate condition of gisms addled mind and the inability of anyone inebriated on communion wine to be coherent honest or rational as well as the historical atrocities and cyclical madness of the church.

"Take this cup of wine and drink from it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

Snap out of it. its a friggin curse under the appearance of a cup of wine.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6qcafgLHe4]Eric Burdon & War Spill The Wine "Original Record Release" - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Think about that.

YES! There will be believers and unbelievers in the same family.

"The voice of the Lord makes the wilderness writhe in travail; the Lord makes the wilderness writhe."

"The voice of the Lord makes the wilderness writhe in travail; the Lord makes the wilderness writhe."[/QUOTE================YES!!! Unbelieving God rejectors will do some "writheing" in the flames of hell!!!

"The voice of the Lord makes the wilderness writhe in travail; the Lord makes the wilderness writhe."[/QUOTE================YES!!! Unbelieving God rejectors will do some "writheing" in the flames of hell!!!

I think of it as about people like you, God rejecters, who set aside the divine commands and worship a false triune god waiting with deranged anticipation to float up into the sky ANY MINUTE although it will never happen but what is actually happening is that your mind, the very seat of conscious life, is slowly disintegrating into nothingness.

I think of it as about people like you, God rejecters, who set aside the divine commands and worship a false triune god waiting with deranged anticipation to float up into the sky ANY MINUTE although it will never happen but what is actually happening is that your mind, the very seat of conscious life, is slowly disintegrating into nothingness.

Those that deny the truth of God's word are living and dieing outside God's blessings!!! WHY DO THAT???===Get out of bed thanking God for another wonderful day and for His love and blessings, do your best to live today in a more pleasing way to God than you lived yesterday,read God's word,find good christian tv programs and music. Smile and be happy,love and try to help others,set aside time to do the things you love!!! PTL.

Those that deny the truth of God's word are living and dieing outside God's blessings!!! WHY DO THAT???===Get out of bed thanking God for another wonderful day and for His love and blessings, do your best to live today in a more pleasing way to God than you lived yesterday,read God's word,find good christian tv programs and music. Smile and be happy,love and try to help others,set aside time to do the things you love!!! PTL.

Well Gism I don't know why you deny the truth of Gods word and instead have dedicated your life to making an ass out of yourself in the name of a false triune god.

Please explain....

If being saved according to your belief in a triune god would turn me into a smiling dimwit with no rational thoughts and consequent inability to perceive or accept truth while gibbering incoherent nonsense for the rest of my life I would rather be drawn and quartered right now.

Didn't you know that one cannot escape the hand of the almighty in this world or the next and even one hundred years of life lived in pretense isn't worth trading for even one second of suffering for truth.

Well Gism I don't know why you deny the truth of Gods word and instead have dedicated your life to making an ass out of yourself in the name of a false triune god.

Please explain....

If being saved according to your belief in a triune god would turn me into a smiling dimwit with no rational thoughts and consequent inability to perceive or accept truth while gibbering incoherent nonsense for the rest of my life I would rather be drawn and quartered right now.

Didn't you know that one cannot escape the hand of the almighty in this world or the next and even one hundred years of life lived in pretense isn't worth trading for even one second of suffering for truth.

YES!!! You do sound like you are "suffering" BUT THAT IS YOUR CHOICE!!!!=========================================================================================HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................

YES!!! You do sound like you are "suffering" BUT THAT IS YOUR CHOICE

No, gism, I'm having a blast dancing on your grave partying with sinners, prostitutes, and all sorts of bad characters.

I suppose there is no suffering comparable to going through life knowing good and evil without understanding any of it, like you, while pretending to have acquired wisdom even though you prove yourself a fool every single day. You have built for yourself a very disturbing prison.

I suppose that's your choice.

YES!!! You do sound like you are "suffering" BUT THAT IS YOUR CHOICE

No, gism, I'm having a blast dancing on your grave partying with sinners, prostitutes, and all sorts of bad characters.

I suppose there is no suffering comparable to going through life knowing good and evil without understanding any of it, like you, while pretending to have acquired wisdom even though you prove yourself a fool every single day. You have built for yourself a very disturbing prison.

I suppose that's your choice.

JESUS says=Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Did you get the Father,Son and Holyspirit Jesus is talking asbout????=God Almighty!!!

The Most Important Post You Will Ever Read!!! You will remember this post for all eternity,it could help you find God or you will say' Oh God! Oh God why did I mock and scoff but then it will be far far too late but its not to late today,today is the day of salvation=your choice!========HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=

JESUS says=Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Did you get the Father,Son and Holyspirit Jesus is talking asbout????=God Almighty!!!

No, Jesus did not think of himself as God or claim to be God.

The command to preach the gospel to all nations beginning in Jerusalem was Jesus giving the command to his disciples to fulfill the prophecy beginning in Jeremiah 25:15;

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

You should have spent some time while you are waiting to float up into the sky trying to understand this verse, "He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lifts the sword to kill is bound by the sword to be killed"

Forum List

Back