The MOST important quality

The nds justify the means?
If it means hurting the feelings of snowflakes, absolutely.
So sewing division is the most important quality? Do you want a leader or a divider?
Nosmo....you're starting to sound like a 6 year old kid that asks nothing but questions.
You want to engage in the conversation, or just keep asking questions to get answers to ask more questions?
Socrates got the same critique
So your're "listing" yourself with Socrates? :eusa_whistle:
Just employing his methods.

Comporting oneself in a presidential manner; not like some trailer trash jackass.

So form over function.
Here ya go,go drive some nails....it'll work just fine.
Banana-Single.jpg
What is the virtue of comporting oneself as trailer trash jackasses?

It would likely be of interest to supporters of the current White House resident .............

Still bitter about 2016 eh?

I have no appetite for anyone that has the history that Trump possesses.

He has demonstrated through many, many decades that he has the character more in line with Satan, than with doing good.

He sure as hell can build a great economy!!!!
Between him making liberals scream at the sky and that I dont know which I like best.
Hell,I might give up a bit of my wealth if it meant some of you fuckers parked in your garage with the engine running and the door closed.

What quality do you look for in a president?
Not being hillary
What quality did she have that is most abhorrent to you?
Condescending attitude/elitist attitude
So you see a lack of a condescending attitude in the White House today?
You want to see a condescending attitude?
Check out the Kavanaugh crucification on YouTube.
You fuck dumb Liberals are insane.

Integrity as in

1. the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
"he is known to be a man of integrity"
synonyms: honesty, uprightness, probity, rectitude, honor, honorableness, upstandingness, good character, principle(s), ethics, morals, righteousness, morality, nobility, high-mindedness, right-mindedness, noble-mindedness, virtue, decency, fairness, scrupulousness, sincerity, truthfulness, trustworthiness
"I never doubted his integrity"
antonyms: dishonesty

"MOST" abhorrent? WOW, that's a lot of baggage to unload...but her making it across the tarmac that time was such a depressing story that I still tear up just recalling it....now instead of me taking all day and night to list all the things that would disqualify the nixon of the democratic party lets just sum it up and say she is the reuben [sp] sandwich of politics in that she is COMPLETELY MAN MADE, from her job at the rose law firm because her husband was governor to having a senate seat handed to her in a district that keeps that seat warm for democrats, to calling fellow Americans deplorable, to lecturing others on accepting election results while now remaining silent silent on the issue, having the secretary of state job handed to her by Obama [admittedly so he could control her rogue behavior] while pretending all along she has earned everything, she is now where she belongs, on the ash heap of political history...we both know [even if one of us/you won't admit it] that I could go on and on like this, but since you already know that what would be the point?...btw, that's the short, in a nutshell version.

Last edited:
Integrity as in

1. the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
"he is known to be a man of integrity"
synonyms: honesty, uprightness, probity, rectitude, honor, honorableness, upstandingness, good character, principle(s), ethics, morals, righteousness, morality, nobility, high-mindedness, right-mindedness, noble-mindedness, virtue, decency, fairness, scrupulousness, sincerity, truthfulness, trustworthiness
"I never doubted his integrity"
antonyms: dishonesty

You probably loved Jimmy Carter, but all those virtues did not make him a good president.

Getting shit done. Trump 2020!
The nds justify the means?
If it means hurting the feelings of snowflakes, absolutely.
So sewing division is the most important quality? Do you want a leader or a divider?
I can think of no greater divider than Obama was. The was the most damaging asshole to ever occupy the Whitehouse.

Not being hillary
I saw Kavanaugh acting as a child.

Not being hillary
I saw Kavanaugh acting as a child.
You saw an innocent Kavanaugh's reaction after he was disparaged by a ruthless group
of piranhas...all for the sake of optics and political games.

Forum List

Back