The most important question which nobody is asking

So obvious it needs no mention.

Your comrade made a false and stupid claim. He was ignorant of what Liberalism is. Understandable given that you mindless democrats have utterly no connection to liberalism. You are leftists, Bolsheviks, nothing even remotely liberal about you.

"The most important question which nobody is asking"

No, the most important question which nobody is asking is do conservatives actually think anyone believes the stupid lies they contrive and attempt to propagate.

Such as ?

If you like your doctor..

It was an internet video..

I never sent classified emails...

I was under sniper fire...

Most young Americans are not covered by healthcare....

We have doubled the distance cars go on a gallon of gas.....

My administration won't add one dime to the national debt.....

Fucking lying conservatives... OH WAIT, those are all statements by Hillary and Barack.

[

I'm making more than I ever did under Bush...

Yes, Obama increased your Foodstamps, we know.

But working people have less fortune under Obama than you parasites do.

but never mind, you tell yourself it's the black guy making your sad life miserable.

You may be a racist, but at least you're stupid. :thup:

Are you suggesting that foundations and charities should be taxed and then they would have enough money to take care of the needy? Would the charities also make decision who the needy truly are and how much their need might be?

If you like your doctor..

It was an internet video..

I never sent classified emails...

I was under sniper fire

Most young Americans are not covered by healthcare....

We have doubled the distance cars go on a gallon of gas.....

The smoking gun will be a mushroom cloud.

Wait. Hillary didn't say that.

The smoking gun will be a mushroom cloud.

Wait. Hillary didn't say that.

Hillary is a crook and a liar.

This fact does not mean she is the only liar in history.

Though you falsely stated the quote by Rice, who actually said;

"The problem here is that there will always be some uncertainty about how quickly he can acquire nuclear weapons. But we don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud."

False! unlike yourself I bath everyday.
To you a regular bathing schedule is a bath at the change of season.

Are you suggesting that foundations and charities should be taxed and then they would have enough money to take care of the needy?

What? That's not even coherent. Taxing charitable foundations would result in revenue for charitable foundations?!? :cuckoo:

Would the charities also make decision who the needy truly are and how much their need might be?

Does government decide who the needy "truly" are and how much their need might be?

A perfect example of how this is done. The official liberal (false) narrative will attempt to convince you that this doesn't happen. Yet all across America, this happens every single day. Just imagine if we could restore Constitutional governmet and restore the over $1 trillion in waste to the American people. And just imagine if greedy, selfish liberals would do this as well...

Kentucky Businessman Buys Out Closing Kmart — and Donates Everything to Charity

A perfect example of how this is done. The official liberal (false) narrative will attempt to convince you that this doesn't happen. Yet all across America, this happens every single day. Just imagine if we could restore Constitutional governmet and restore the over $1 trillion in waste to the American people. And just imagine if greedy, selfish liberals would do this as well...

It doesn't happen often enough to handle all the poverty the 1% creates.

More evidence that we're not operating under constitutional government. This right here summarizes the entire problem. Liberals aren't interested in helping a single person. They are focused on power and control.

image.jpeg

I founded two Christian-based non-profits where I live. Every donated penny goes toward helping those in need. I paid all administrative costs out of my own pocket.

Despite that, and the efforts of all the churches and fellowships (Lions, Kiwanis, etc) in the area, we hardly put a dent in all the needs of the area. You don't really know how bad it is until you decide to do something. Most of us live in ignorant bliss of what is really going on.

That's why government steps in.

If taxes weren't so high people could afford to give more to charities of their choice instead of having so much wasted in the bumbling government bureaucracy.

Specifically how does the 1% (whatever that means) create poverty? Do individuals no longer have any personal responsibility whatsoever?

I founded two Christian-based non-profits where I live. Every donated penny goes toward helping those in need. I paid all administrative costs out of my own pocket.

Despite that, and the efforts of all the churches and fellowships (Lions, Kiwanis, etc) in the area, we hardly put a dent in all the needs of the area. You don't really know how bad it is until you decide to do something. Most of us live in ignorant bliss of what is really going on.

If taxes weren't so high people could afford to give more to charities of their choice instead of having so much wasted in the bumbling government bureaucracy.
Bingo! Been saying that for decades. The government takes roughly 60% of everything I earn. Imagine if we could scale that back to 10% total. I'd be able to help those less fortunate quite a bit. And here's the best part - with 10% total, I wouldn't have to. We would have such a thriving economy that there wouldn't be very much need for assistance. What little need there would be, we could handle.

Specifically how does the 1% (whatever that means) create poverty? Do individuals no longer have any personal responsibility whatsoever?

Well, they control most of the wealth that corporations make and they pretty much pay next to shit to the workers. Personal responsibility? You mean the workers should march up to the boss and demand the goddamn raise with a gun? Moron.

Because the liberal masters have brainwashed their liberal minions to believe that wealth is "distributed" and there is some wizard behind the curtain passing it all out and sticking it to the poor people (so they will vote Dumbocrat of course).

Charity is a joke. sorry, but it wouldn't do 1/10th of what unemployment and welfare(food stamps) does. Fucking idiot, the rich pay far less then they should be paying and yet you blame the government. Go fuck yourself.

Because the liberal masters have brainwashed their liberal minions to believe that wealth is "distributed" and there is some wizard behind the curtain passing it all out and sticking it to the poor people (so they will vote Dumbocrat of course).

Asshole, your world looks like a central American country with the rich taking it all and the poor worker getting fucked. We would of never developed 95% of the middle class if it wasn't for unions, but hey, you don't know history as you're a loser that got fucked out of a decent education in life.

Forum List

Back