The most morally bankrupt and depraved people on Earth

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giJlG3KXq8c]Hamas Terrorists Use Innocent Civilians As Human Shields - YouTube[/ame]

The problem has to do with labeling these people as "terrorists".

When in fact they are "Freedom Fighters" who are defending their fellow citizens from the Israeli savages. .. :cool:

When in fact they are "Freedom Fighters" who are defending their fellow citizens from the Israeli savages. .. :cool:
Hamas can call themselves whatever they like...

Give it a day or two, and you and I can call them something else...

Dead.

What I'm saying Daniel Pearl had the same ideological thoughts, before they captured him and sawed his head off while filming it live. They don't care.

And you personally knew that POS jew so you can make that stupid ASSumption?? Typical jew standing up the the actions of another filthy jew. :eusa_clap:

Dead.
Naw.......the IDF savages don't have the guts to go into the heart of Gaza because they would be decimated.

So they will only attack the fringes and look for tunnels.

And the majority of the Hamas freedom fighter will survive.....regroup and resupply.....and wage war against the Zionists in another year or two. .. :cool:

Who else? Take a wild guess:

child.jpeg

Are raised and indoctrinated to love a God even more bizzare than the tyrant American Evangelical Christians are encultered to embrace and glorify.

Kind of like these mental defectives here in America

Last edited by a moderator:

Dead.
Naw.......the IDF savages don't have the guts to go into the heart of Gaza because they would be decimated...
Don't have the guts?

You're talking about the same people who have withstood joint assaults by multiple Arab countries and kicked their asses from the Golan to the Valley to the Sinai.

You're talking about the same people who took Gaza and held it from 1967 to 1993.

You're also talking about the same people who have kept the kid-gloves on and who have greatly restrained themselves from penetrating very far into Gaza in the interim.

Up against pussies (Hamas) who hide behind the skirts of their women and children.

Don't look now, Freddie, but Israel appears to have just now taken off the kid gloves.

And neither the US nor the EU are being overly fussy about Israel's extended operations this time... something has changed... and not for the better, insofar as Hamas is concerned.

Weapons free.

Death to Hamas.

With no Arab Cavalry riding to the rescue.

We're about to discover whether the IDF has the guts to penetrate deeply into Gaza.

...So they will only attack the fringes and look for tunnels...
I hear what you're saying, but I can't help wondering whether you're right. Again, we'll know, soon enough.

...And the majority of the Hamas freedom fighter will survive.....regroup and resupply.....and wage war against the Zionists in another year or two.
All the more reason to keep up the pressure and to slaughter as many Hamas militia as possible, ignoring world pleas for a ceasefire, until the Israelis - and only the Israelis - judge that they've pounded Gaza hard enough.

What I'm saying Daniel Pearl had the same ideological thoughts, before they captured him and sawed his head off while filming it live. They don't care.

And you personally knew that POS jew so you can make that stupid ASSumption?? Typical jew standing up the the actions of another filthy jew. :eusa_clap:
Hasn't your hate-mongering ass had its account locked-up yet?

How are you still around yet, pathetic little troll?

It's not a lie Billy Goat, Hamas animals are going to get crushed.
It is a lie, because the "crushing", is based on Hamas being involved in the kidnapping of the 3 teens, yet we haven't seen one iota of evidence, indicating their complicity in the crime.

And until we do, yeah.............IT'S A LIE!

They have been firing rockets forever............What exactly are you going to prove.
The occupation started in 1967; the first rocket didn't fly until 2001.

That kind of blows your "forever" hypothesis out of the water.

Will you deny the Hamas charter's stated goal is the destruction of Israel?
No.

Will you deny that Hamas orders civilians to stay around military positions?
Yes.

Will you deny that Hamas uses Hospitals and Mosques to hide their arms?
Yes.

Hamas is the problem. Not Israel..........
Hamas is a problem for Israel when they seek a peaceful solution to the crisis, as they were doing with the unity government. They were in the process of becoming more of a political entity, than a military one. They were abandoning their terrorist roots and adopting the spirit of the UN Charter.

And that's the problem! Israel can't have that. Without Hamas, they have no boogey man. Without a boogey man, Israel is unable to convince people they are no different than the Nazis.

No thanks, we'll stick with the US state dept., all of Europe, and other nations that have correctly identified and labeled Hamas as. TERRORIST organization.

FREAKDOM fighters. That's better.

I don't think as an Islamist you are doing a good job impersonating a Nazi. Stick to being who you are and you'll be just as disgusting, if not more.

It's not a lie Billy Goat, Hamas animals are going to get crushed.
It is a lie, because the "crushing", is based on Hamas being involved in the kidnapping of the 3 teens, yet we haven't seen one iota of evidence, indicating their complicity in the crime.

And until we do, yeah.............IT'S A LIE!
Kidnapping is the hair that broke the camel's back. Years of rockets and barbarism and terrorism. Nobody gives a rats butt about Hamas any longer, nor are they falling for their crap. Not even Arabs. Hamas terrorist pigs will be exterminated, one by one.

Go ahead. You're supposed to post a link to back up your claims anyway. Do it.
I thought you'd never ask? That was music to my ears!

The Gazan grievance over prisoners stirs great passion among Palestinians everywhere. After three Israeli students were kidnapped on the West Bank on June 12th and later found murdered, the Israeli security forces rounded up more than 500 Hamas people, even though the movement did not claim responsibility for the crime. The increase in rocket fire was partly intended as a protest against the round-up of prisoners. Any ceasefire, says Hamas, must include the release at least of those detained in the past month.
The 3 teens were kidnapped and their bodies were found on July 1. Israeli crackdown in the West Bank began on July 12. The rocket attacks were after that.

Only the most naive believe the current military assault has anything to do with “defense” issues related to the symbolic resistance offered from Hamas via the firing of rockets into Israel. Honest commentators on this issue know that Israel provoked the response from the Palestinian resistance with the mass repression it launched in Gaza after the killings of the three Israeli teenagers in order to use the response to justify its attack on Hamas. An attack meant to destroy the newly established unity government of the Palestinians.
And to date, no evidence has been shown implicating Hamas.

You can't re-write history!

The Netanyahu government set about to wreck the unity agreement, tightening the blockade of Gaza and preventing the payment of salaries to its 43,000 public employees. At the same time, it seized upon the abduction of three settler youth in the West Bank, who were later found dead, as a pretext for a crackdown on Hamas’s members in the occupied territory, arresting some 600 people and launching a wave of repression in which at least 10 Palestinians were killed. It was this violent campaign of collective punishment that provoked the first rockets fired from Gaza.
You asked for a link, I gave you 3.

You, in return, will give me nothing but jack shit!

Forum List

Back