The most morally bankrupt and depraved people on Earth

Kidnapping is the hair that broke the camel's back. Years of rockets and barbarism and terrorism. Nobody gives a rats butt about Hamas any longer, nor are they falling for their crap. Not even Arabs. Hamas terrorist pigs will be exterminated, one by one.
If the kidnapping is the "hair", why are you going after Hamas?

Why aren't you going after the ones responsible?

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot. Responsibility, is something you don't subscribe to.

Kidnapping is the hair that broke the camel's back. Years of rockets and barbarism and terrorism. Nobody gives a rats butt about Hamas any longer, nor are they falling for their crap. Not even Arabs. Hamas terrorist pigs will be exterminated, one by one.
If the kidnapping is the "hair", why are you going after Hamas?

Why aren't you going after the ones responsible?

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot. Responsibility, is something you don't subscribe to.
Hamas has been shooting rockets and engaging in terrorist behavior for many years. And now they are getting what's been coming to them for a long time.

How about you quit yapping about something you know nothing about, Billy Goat?

Go ahead. You're supposed to post a link to back up your claims anyway. Do it.
I thought you'd never ask? That was music to my ears!

The Gazan grievance over prisoners stirs great passion among Palestinians everywhere. After three Israeli students were kidnapped on the West Bank on June 12th and later found murdered, the Israeli security forces rounded up more than 500 Hamas people, even though the movement did not claim responsibility for the crime. The increase in rocket fire was partly intended as a protest against the round-up of prisoners. Any ceasefire, says Hamas, must include the release at least of those detained in the past month.
The 3 teens were kidnapped and their bodies were found on July 1. Israeli crackdown in the West Bank began on July 12. The rocket attacks were after that.

Only the most naive believe the current military assault has anything to do with “defense” issues related to the symbolic resistance offered from Hamas via the firing of rockets into Israel. Honest commentators on this issue know that Israel provoked the response from the Palestinian resistance with the mass repression it launched in Gaza after the killings of the three Israeli teenagers in order to use the response to justify its attack on Hamas. An attack meant to destroy the newly established unity government of the Palestinians.
And to date, no evidence has been shown implicating Hamas.

You can't re-write history!

The Netanyahu government set about to wreck the unity agreement, tightening the blockade of Gaza and preventing the payment of salaries to its 43,000 public employees. At the same time, it seized upon the abduction of three settler youth in the West Bank, who were later found dead, as a pretext for a crackdown on Hamas’s members in the occupied territory, arresting some 600 people and launching a wave of repression in which at least 10 Palestinians were killed. It was this violent campaign of collective punishment that provoked the first rockets fired from Gaza.
You asked for a link, I gave you 3.

You, in return, will give me nothing but jack shit!
That's your evidence? Ha ha ha.

You are pathetic. Your education is showing.

Hamas has been shooting rockets and engaging in terrorist behavior for many years. And now they are getting what's been coming to them for a long time.

The rockets didn't start until 2001; the occupation started 37 years before that.

You're putting the cart before the horse.

The rockets didn't start until 2001; the occupation started 37 years before that.

You're putting the cart before the horse.
Wrong again. Rockets started after Israel evacuated and Hamas came to power.

Now, back to the topic of this thread, asshole.

You're wrong about that. But let's say for the sake of argument, you're right. That's even worse! Then the occupation started 43 years before the first rocket flew.

The rockets are in response to the occupation. End the occupation and you end the rockets.

Don't you just love Billo's logic?
Billo thinks that if evidence hasn't been presented to the media, it automatically means there is no evidence :lol:

You're wrong about that. But let's say for the sake of argument, you're right. That's even worse! Then the occupation started 43 years before the first rocket flew.

The rockets are in response to the occupation. End the occupation and you end the rockets.
Israel isn't occupying Gaza, and the rockets will end. Wait and see. Other Arabs have learned not to fuck with Israel, and so will these Hamas animals.

Was the topic of this thread "the occupation"?

And you're wrong in thinking that rocketa are a valid response. Rockets only invite counter attacks.

Billo thinks that if evidence hasn't been presented to the media, it automatically means there is no evidence :lol:
Billy Goat thinks that Muslims have a right to be animals.

Until it is presented, it sure the hell does!

I'm not saying that Hamas was 100 up to this, but your logic is extremely flawed.
Israel, or any country for that matter, is not obligated to present anything that they feel they don't need to.

That's right! You got a problem with tactical nuclear munitions?

Yiu said for Israel to be nuked. And then you complain about pro israelis here.
Disgusting Billo.
It's obvious that Billy Goat is in bed with Palestinian Islamists. You can tell from the garbage he posts.

Yiu said for Israel to be nuked. And then you complain about pro israelis here.
Disgusting Billo.
What's the matter with that?

It's not like I went after that bullshit steak house in Winnipeg.
When Billy Goat gets cornered he makes sick, stupid jokes. Stick to your daytime job Billy....OOOOPS you don't have one,my bad, you're a fucking bum.

Now back to the topic of this thread, guess who:

child.jpeg

likethese.jpg

PalestinianMothers2.jpg

485.png

6a00d8341c51bc53ef010536bcc916970b-pi

I'm not saying that Hamas was 100 up to this, but your logic is extremely flawed.
Israel, or any country for that matter, is not obligated to present anything that they feel they don't need to.
You don't think Israel needs to, after what they've done the past two weeks?

Forum List

Back