The most morally bankrupt and depraved people on Earth

Who else? Take a wild guess:

child.jpeg

likethese.jpg

PalestinianMothers2.jpg

485.png

6a00d8341c51bc53ef010536bcc916970b-pi

They aren't morally depraved. They are desperate. Give them good jobs and stability and you'll see that mother would rather see her son grow up to be a man.

Look at the criminals in Detroit. Are they morally depraved? Yes. Why? Because they are desperate. They don't see a better life ahead. We don't properly educate them, no jobs in their city, they don't see a way out.

People are people. You see a morally depraved people, I see desperate people.

And you're wrong in thinking that rocketa are a valid response. Rockets only invite counter attacks.
I didn't say they were a valid response. But they are a response.

What they are not, is the reason for the violence.

Your response is a bit unclear--Billo. Your response indicates that youbelieve
that shooting deadly missiles at civilian populations is NOT VIOLENCE. Ok---
fine----how long have you held this "belief" Did a voice say to you---
BOMBING PEOPLE IS NOT VIOLENCE

And you're wrong in thinking that rocketa are a valid response. Rockets only invite counter attacks.
I didn't say they were a valid response. But they are a response.

What they are not, is the reason for the violence.

"Little Eichmanns" is a phrase used to describe persons participating in society who, while on an individual scale may seem relatively harmless even to themselves, taken collectively create destructive and immoral systems in which they are actually complicit.

What I'm saying Daniel Pearl had the same ideological thoughts, before they captured him and sawed his head off while filming it live. They don't care.

The cares of a pathological savage with his head and his heart mired in another psycopath's interpretation of a medieval god cult doctrine don't influence me. The plight of children being strapped into suicide vests does. I didn't think that was ideology, more like human compassion and empathy.

1)You must be under the impression that those who can't stand the Islamic Terrorist are the problem instead of the parents of the kids.

2)Your emotional response about you want to save the kids has nothing to do wit reality. What do you propose to do with the parents of these kids...............

3)Hmmmmmmmmmm..........say something emotional to them and it will change.................

4)We live in a real world, and your emotional posts or beliefs will change nothing.

!)I "can't stand the Islamic Terrorist" I thought I had made that clear in this thread as I have in several other threads on USMB. The parents of the kids and their sick warped religious ideology are the problem.

2)I absolutely did not say I "want to save the kids". Expressing empathy for their plight is an entirely different kettle of fish. (and would you say honestly you have no empathy for them?)

3)Nonsense impossible to respond to.

4)I probably should try to keep emotion in check when posting. On the subject of children in particular I find it difficult. I'm a parent. Just wondering, are you? Of course I have no right to expect an answer to that personal question.

Does this help at all in clarifying my true response to the OP?

I'll add one more comment. You said "emotional...beliefs will change nothing" Isn't it a historical truism that ideas people have believed in (emotionally or not) are precisely what has changed the world through the millenia?

Last edited:

child.jpeg

likethese.jpg

PalestinianMothers2.jpg

485.png

6a00d8341c51bc53ef010536bcc916970b-pi

They aren't morally depraved. They are desperate. Give them good jobs and stability and you'll see that mother would rather see her son grow up to be a man.

Look at the criminals in Detroit. Are they morally depraved? Yes. Why? Because they are desperate. They don't see a better life ahead. We don't properly educate them, no jobs in their city, they don't see a way out.

People are people. You see a morally depraved people, I see desperate people.

I'm curious. Where was this particular poster when all the news was coming out with regard to Syria and how the people were suffering there. Over 150,000 dead, thousands and thousands wounded, and over two millions refugees, and just now he felt he had to hop on this board. My goodness, he couldn't even spare a moment to jump over here and say anything about what the unfortunate people in Iraq, both Christians and Shia, were suffering. Maybe he felt those dead bodies didn't concern him.

The cares of a pathological savage with his head and his heart mired in another psycopath's interpretation of a medieval god cult doctrine don't influence me. The plight of children being strapped into suicide vests does. I didn't think that was ideology, more like human compassion and empathy.

1)You must be under the impression that those who can't stand the Islamic Terrorist are the problem instead of the parents of the kids.

2)Your emotional response about you want to save the kids has nothing to do wit reality. What do you propose to do with the parents of these kids...............

3)Hmmmmmmmmmm..........say something emotional to them and it will change.................

4)We live in a real world, and your emotional posts or beliefs will change nothing.

!)I "can't stand the Islamic Terrorist" I thought I had made that clear in this thread as I have in several other threads on USMB. The parents of the kids and their sick warped religious ideology are the problem.

2)I absolutely did not say I "want to save the kids". Expressing empathy for their plight is an entirely different kettle of fish. (and would you say honestly you have no empathy for them?)

3)Nonsense impossible to respond to.

4)I probably should try to keep emotion in check when posting. On the subject of children in particular I find it difficult. I'm a parent. Just wondering, are you? Of course I have no right to expect an answer to that personal question.

Does this help at all in clarifying my true response to the OP?

I'll add one more comment. You said "emotional...beliefs will change nothing" Isn't it a historical truism that ideas people have believed in (emotionally or not) are precisely what has change the world through the millenia?

I have kids and don't like that kids die in War anymore than you do............

But you are talking about War here, and the Israeli's are taking precautions to avoid civilian deaths.............Hamas is taking measures to ENSURE civilian deaths. They want them to die to show the world their deaths even though they are causing it.

War is hell, and Israel has the right to defend itself. Civilians in these urban areas will be killed as a result. That's just the way it is...............

Reality sucks.

child.jpeg

Are raised and indoctrinated to love a God even more bizzare than the tyrant American Evangelical Christians are encultered to embrace and glorify.

Kind of like these mental defectives here in America

The essential foundation of Christianity, love. I'm an atheist who holds that if Christians don't at least offer love for their fellow man they have nothing to offer the world.

Of course I believe these "fundamentals" (a large group of them anyway) are part of the problem not the solution. The group I'm talking about is represented on this board by posters who ooze bigotry, hate, and intolerance for vast swaths of the human race.

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7ruAmWfb4A]???????? - ?????? | Cry No More - Official music video by Shwekey?? - YouTube[/ame]

I said the missiles are not a valid response. How is that not clear?

Furthermore, they can't shoot the missiles at anything, because they are unable to target them. That's why they are war crimes. They are indiscriminant weapons.

If they could target them and only shoot at IDF locations, they would be perfectly legal according to international law.

Where is the concern for these people who died as a result of organizations like Hamas...................................

This is only a small sample.

jewish+victims+of+terrorism.png

Where is the concern for these people who died as a result of organizations like Hamas...................................

That's funny, only 17 people have been killed by rocket attacks since 2004.

Funny huh................You think it's only about rockets, and not the other forms of terror attacks in the region..............

It's not just about rockets............

They aren't morally depraved. They are desperate. Give them good jobs and stability and you'll see that mother would rather see her son grow up to be a man...
A wonderfully naive and oh-so-laudable sentiment.

But that state of affairs didn't work in the 59 years between 1948 and 2007, when the blockade finally went up.

Whatever in the world makes you think it would work now, when it didn't work then, and for so long?

...Look at the criminals in Detroit. Are they morally depraved? Yes. Why? Because they are desperate. They don't see a better life ahead. We don't properly educate them, no jobs in their city, they don't see a way out...
Last i looked, the lowlifes in Detroit were not lobbing rockets at the rest (and far more powerful) State of Michigan, or the City of Windsor, nor were they threatening to drown them in the Great Lakes, nor blowing themselves up on buses and trains and the streets, using suicide vests, nor demanding the rest of the State of Michigan back, because some of them or their ancestors lived there until economics forced them into the inner citiy.

...People are people...
Unless they have degenerated into savage, soul-less animals, as is the case with Hamas.

...You see a morally depraved people, I see desperate people.
Chalk up another vote for morally depraved people, while you're at the blackboard, will ya?

That's funny, only 17 people have been killed by rocket attacks since 2004.
That's because the dumb-shits in Hamas use Ouija Boards for navigation and telemetry.

Its like when we fought the indians with guns and they only had bow and arrows. Hardly fair.

I can't believe how many people are starting to realize that Israel is not completely innocent in all this and they need to start behaving better. You can't keep fucking with the Palastinians and be surprised when they fight back.

Jews are all too use to playing the victim. So much so they can't even fathom the possibility that they might be the victimizers here.

Forum List

Back