The most oppressed people in the United States?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Blacks?
Gays?
Women?
Other minority group?

Nope, it is Conservatives
First Black Conservatives
Then women
Then men

We are watching the systematic destruction of discourse in our great nation.
A nation where a black woman in a restaurant won a huge victory with the passage of the civil rights act back in the day to a black woman (Candice Owen's) being run out of a restaurant this week.
Liberals and Democrats have come full circle.

Blacks?
Gays?
Women?
Other minority group?

Then women
Then men

A nation where a black woman in a restaurant won a huge victory with the passage of the civil rights act back in the day to a black woman (Candice Owen's) being run out of a restaurant this week.

That’s a great point regarding black conservatives. The VAST majority of blacks in this country despise black conservatives.

I've heard a few Canadians cry about poor treatment there. True story, one Canadian woman joined a police force there and she said she was mercilessly mocked, she ended up quitting and suing the force.

I've also heard a few other Canadians say they've been mocked and what have you. I've been treated well when in the U.S, except for one guy who laughed when I told him I was Canadian, but because it didn't bother me he didn't have much else to say. We were both outside shooting the breeze with a woman who worked for one of the bars. As it were, he tried too hard, and when he laughed at me for being Canadian, she gave me all her attention after that. Lesson learned for him.

Anyways, almost anyone who disagrees with the alt-left is a target, even moderate Democrats. People have gone batty.

Last edited:
As a hetero white male i can say without doubt there is zero oppression facing the white race. What an abject stupid premise. Beyond lowlife dumb.

I feel sorry for conservatives

Nobody loves them, children run when they approach, women are repulsed, puppies growl at them

Blacks?
Gays?
Women?
Other minority group?

Then women
Then men

That’s a great point regarding black conservatives. The VAST majority of blacks in this country despise black conservatives.
So do the vast majority of white conservatives.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
As a hetero white male i can say without doubt there is zero oppression facing the white race. What an abject stupid premise. Beyond lowlife dumb.

Yup. I'm white, too, and I find this "white people are oppressed" to be total, screaming bullshit. It really pisses me off when one of these lowlifes tries to make it sound like he represents me. Of course, I've been accused several times on USMB of being insufficiently white as if the color of my skin somehow requires me to agree with them.

Yup. I'm white, too, and I find this "white people are oppressed" to be total, screaming bullshit. It really pisses me off when one of these lowlifes tries to make it sound like he represents me. Of course, I've been accused several times on USMB of being insufficiently white as if the color of my skin somehow requires me to agree with them.

Yeah well, you and initforme may be white...but you hate whites...you’re those weirdo white dudes harboring guilt for those ancestors of yours. Your opinion doesn’t count...Sorry fellas.
this-is-not-white-guilt-so-sorry-so-som-so-19627068.png

Non-whites don’t have mainstreamed racism and hatred against them. Meanwhile the New York Times hates white people.

White people have an entire political party that is against them and that condones the hatred against them.

Blacks?
Gays?
Women?
Other minority group?

Then women
Then men

Hmm. Okay, I assume you have facts and statistics to back up your claim black conservatives are #1? No of course not. What you’re saying just sounds good. It sounds good to assume rabid liberals feel betrayed black people vote republican! Oh the horror!

Dude I don’t understand why anyone would vote republican let alone a black guy. Sure it’s rare one would, but so? Why should I care? I don’t think you can answer that.

Criticism is not the same as oppression. Are we going to destroy the meaning of yet another word?

Forum List

Back