The Myth of an Overpopulated World

Some parts of the world like Asia and Africa are getting there...The United states on the otherhand is around 160th out of 200 for density of the population. It is is under populated....

Don't know why immigration is such an important issue for America...I could see it for the Uk but not here.
You obviously have never been to Asia or Africa.
Now repeat after me:
ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD CAN EASILY FIT INTO TEXAS.
Repeat until understood.
You are one really dumb fuck. So how are you going to get groceries, water in, sewage and garbage out? And where are you going to put the factories and farms? Where are you going to put the roads? Electrical generators? You idiots keep repeating this mantra, and looking increasingly stupid as you repeat it.
Moron has no clue what a hypothetical point is. You are dumber than a rock. Especially old rocks.
I deal with reality, not fucking stupid little 'hypothetical' points. The reality is that the world is already overpopulated. And the degradation of our environment shows that.

The world will certainly be over populated. It just won't be civilized. Civilization is in retreat of barbarism. Then disease and pestilence will winnow the numbers down.

Your fervent hope? Along with an American Civil War? No, we can achieve, slowly, a population reduction. An educated world population will achieve that. But people like you fight that tooth and nail.

he degradation of our environment shows that.

My environment is awesome. Sorry about yours.

Monarch-Country-Club-Palm-City-FL-clubhouse-sunset-960x410_rotatingGalleryFront.jpg

Forum List

Back