The Myth of an Overpopulated World

While our Earth could support more people, I would rather limit population if we could. More people means more regulations, control, etc. There are too many people on this Earth to live harmoniously today, IMO.

Mark

Bullshit.
Real compelling evidence you brought to the table there... It’ll take the board a good while to formulate a decent response...

We have more than enough room and resources on our planet. "Harmoniously" is not a matter of headcount. 10 billion people can live together if they want to, and two people can kill each other if they want to.

The populations of our urban centers say differently. People are not made to be packed like rats.

Mark

People are exactly made to live close together.

Some liberal hypocridiots are too dumb/disingenuous to recognize the distinction between economic principle and valuing human life in and of itself.

Middle class people stop after one or two kids because we can’t afford more.

"We"?

It’s the main reason I didn’t have kids.

Yeeeeeaaaaaah.....sure......

So why do poor people ever have more than one mistake?

Human life is not a mistake (present company excluded).

For this I’m a republican

No, you're not.
It just seems to me we wouldn’t be overpopulated at all if ...

We ARE not overpopulated at all.
But we are overfishing our oceans. What about that?

Fish smarter
Too many STUPID people

Some liberal hypocridiots are too dumb/disingenuous to recognize the distinction between economic principle and valuing human life in and of itself.

"We"?

No, you're not.

Fish smarter
Too many STUPID people

Hmmm....

I won't bore you with the math, but if you put every human being on earth in Texas, Texas would have half the density of Manhattan.

I've learned the only people whining about overpopulation are those that do not travel.
I saw the same you tube video. At least give credit where credit is due. And you call your self a Christian...
Shitforbrains, this was a known fact before the Internet.

You're dumber than a rock.
My apologies to rocks.

Middle class people stop after one or two kids because we can’t afford more.

"We"?

It’s the main reason I didn’t have kids.

So why do poor people ever have more than one mistake?

For this I’m a republican

No, you're not.

You lefties are so gullable. They could tell you water is getting dryer and you'd parrot it.

Fish smarter
Too many STUPID people

Hmmm....
Anyways back to my point. If you only gave any one person welfare for one child and no additional help for a second mistake I guarantee a lot less second mistakes. This is one reason I like republicans being tough on welfare. I remember for example they lowered how much people get on food stamps. Basically making it less attractive. Not anything anyone wants to be on long term.

Or I like the idea of making people work for welfare. If you had to work for it you’d probably choose to look a little harder for a job.

And I like the idea of only giving oatmeal rice and eggs on food stamps. No twinkies. No junkfood. Apples grapes spaghetti bread chicken ok but no Mountain Dew

Fish smarter
Too many STUPID people

Hmmm....
Anyways back to my point. If you only gave any one person welfare for one child and no additional help for a second mistake I guarantee a lot less second mistakes. This is one reason I like republicans being tough on welfare. I remember for example they lowered how much people get on food stamps. Basically making it less attractive. Not anything anyone wants to be on long term.

Or I like the idea of making people work for welfare. If you had to work for it you’d probably choose to look a little harder for a job.

And I like the idea of only giving oatmeal rice and eggs on food stamps. No twinkies. No junkfood. Apples grapes spaghetti bread chicken ok but no Mountain Dew
Instead of EBT, and food stamps; they should hand out the actual food. Go back to the days of powdered eggs, powdered milk, tins of peanut butter, and government block cheese.

Fish smarter
Too many STUPID people

Hmmm....

THE DECENCY OF HARD WORK:
After Denver hired homeless people to shovel mulch and perform other day labor, more than 100 landed regular jobs.

Quoth one: “When you take a good person (who’s) down, broken, discouraged, and you give them an opportunity to be proud of their self — to stand up and do something for their self — that’s one of the greatest gifts anybody can give to anybody.”

Fish smarter
Too many STUPID people

Hmmm....

Instead of EBT, and food stamps; they should hand out the actual food. Go back to the days of powdered eggs, powdered milk, tins of peanut butter, and government block cheese.
Poor people aren’t just victimizing their children they are costing us money. If unkotare doesn’t believe we have too many people on this planet maybe he’ll agree we got too many people on food stamps.

And too many of those women have more than one oops. I bet you if they knew powdered eggs was all they’d be getting they’d think twice. Now they see their girlfriends have credit cards and free Obamacare if they make an oops. This is why I’m a republican. We have too many poor people. People period. We eat up gas and wood and water. We better slow down.

Why would anyone advocate for more bodies? Is it religion?

A good thing would be for married couples to have less kids....more jobs that way. Hopefully this trend grows.

Fish smarter
Too many STUPID people

Hmmm....

After Denver hired homeless people to shovel mulch and perform other day labor, more than 100 landed regular jobs.

Quoth one: “When you take a good person (who’s) down, broken, discouraged, and you give them an opportunity to be proud of their self — to stand up and do something for their self — that’s one of the greatest gifts anybody can give to anybody.”
We got two types of citizens in the food stamp community.

1. Ones that are desperate and on it temporarily

2. Those baby mamas who will always be poor. They may even have guys taken care of them but they are and always will be minimum wage or less mamas. They’ll get food stamps for 18 years. And 18 more if they have another. And another. Plus they get Obamacare too right?

I think we are overpopulated with people on food stamps. If we had no one on food stamps I may feel different.

Maybe the planet isn’t overpopulated but clearly our poor communities are having more people than we can afford

A good thing would be for married couples to have less kids....more jobs that way. Hopefully this trend grows.
The problem is the middle class (whites) don’t want to be poor so we are having less kids but the poor (Mexicans blacks and Muslims) are breeding like crazy. I myself don’t care about breeds but I know white republicans worry about this.

I only worry about Muslims growing in numbers. That’ll be problems

We got two types of citizens in the food stamp community.

1. Ones that are desperate and on it temporarily

2. Those baby mamas who will always be poor. They may even have guys taken care of them but they are and always will be minimum wage or less mamas. They’ll get food stamps for 18 years. And 18 more if they have another. And another. Plus they get Obamacare too right?

I think we are overpopulated with people on food stamps. If we had no one on food stamps I may feel different.

Maybe the planet isn’t overpopulated but clearly our poor communities are having more people than we can afford
Those on food stamps long term only do it because they can. I go to many 3rd world nations with no government safety nets. People find a way to get food and shelter, even if it's a tin shack and scraps from the dumpster. Here in America the opportunities are boundless with our economy to get decent food and shelter.

Some parts of the world like Asia and Africa are getting there...The United states on the otherhand is around 160th out of 200 for density of the population. It is is under populated....

Don't know why immigration is such an important issue for America...I could see it for the Uk but not here.
You obviously have never been to Asia or Africa.
Now repeat after me:
ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD CAN EASILY FIT INTO TEXAS.
Repeat until understood.
You are one really dumb fuck. So how are you going to get groceries, water in, sewage and garbage out? And where are you going to put the factories and farms? Where are you going to put the roads? Electrical generators? You idiots keep repeating this mantra, and looking increasingly stupid as you repeat it.

While our Earth could support more people, I would rather limit population if we could. More people means more regulations, control, etc. There are too many people on this Earth to live harmoniously today, IMO.

Mark
Translation: You fear change.
Not all change is for the better. The huge dead zone in the Gulf of Mexico from agriculteral runoff is change, definitely not for the better. Same for the plastic in the ocean. Having asian carp in the Mississippi watershed is change, not for the better. Having so many people that we pave over good farm land is not a change for the better. Having so many people that we crowd out all the other species is not a change for the better.

Mark
Not all change is for the better. The huge dead zone in the Gulf of Mexico from agriculteral runoff is change, definitely not for the better. Same for the plastic in the ocean. Having asian carp in the Mississippi watershed is change, not for the better. Having so many people that we pave over good farm land is not a change for the better. Having so many people that we crowd out all the other species is not a change for the better.
Too much fertilizer being used? Let's grow more corn to burn in our cars!

All leftist projects end in disaster, thanks for pointing this one out.

Some parts of the world like Asia and Africa are getting there...The United states on the otherhand is around 160th out of 200 for density of the population. It is is under populated....

Don't know why immigration is such an important issue for America...I could see it for the Uk but not here.
You obviously have never been to Asia or Africa.
Now repeat after me:
ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD CAN EASILY FIT INTO TEXAS.
Repeat until understood.
You are one really dumb fuck. So how are you going to get groceries, water in, sewage and garbage out? And where are you going to put the factories and farms? Where are you going to put the roads? Electrical generators? You idiots keep repeating this mantra, and looking increasingly stupid as you repeat it.
Moron has no clue what a hypothetical point is. You are dumber than a rock. Especially old rocks.

Mark

Bullshit.
Real compelling evidence you brought to the table there... It’ll take the board a good while to formulate a decent response...

We have more than enough room and resources on our planet. "Harmoniously" is not a matter of headcount. 10 billion people can live together if they want to, and two people can kill each other if they want to.

The populations of our urban centers say differently. People are not made to be packed like rats.

Mark

People are exactly made to live close together.

Depends on what you mean by "close". My town? Sure. The Los Angeles metro area? Very doubtful.

Mark

Mark
Too much fertilizer being used? Let's grow more corn to burn in our cars!

All leftist projects end in disaster, thanks for pointing this one out.
Now why burn anything in our cars? EV's are the future. And those states that are getting the corn subsidies for fuel are red states. LOL

Forum List

Back