The "N-word" and other Euphemisms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negros don't like being called negro because they don't want to be reminded that they're black.
They don’t want to be reminded of Jim Crow America when “negroes” were forced to the back of the bus
Negroid is their race. Nevermind that most blacks today probably don't even know who the fuck Jim Crow is or what that was all about.
The hell they don’t

Negros don't like being called negro because they don't want to be reminded that they're black.
They don’t want to be reminded of Jim Crow America when “negroes” were forced to the back of the bus

Wow, and here I thought all the "Cool kids" in school went to the back of the bus, anyways. LOL

The so called oppression Blacks went through in the 20th century, is nothing compared to what Poles went through.'

So, if mocking Blacks as "Negro" is so offensive, why do you think mocking Poles as "Dumb Polak" is not offensive?

Do you ever make sense?

It's like you're trying to be as retarded, and worthless as possible.
Amazing how clueless you are on the social impact of being forced to the back of the bus

But considering your heritage, it is understandable

Considering millions of Poles were killed, and enslaved in WW2 by Nazis, Soviets, Ukrainian UPA etc. etc.

I certainly don't think much of "Back to the Bus"

Much less "Negro" being an offensive, boo hoo hoo "Word" sniff, sniff.

You're just a wimp, both in terms of emotional strength, and intellectual strength, you fail being a logical Human.

Does it bother you that blacks and Jews look down on you?

Haha, good laugh.

It sounds like many Blacks who start violence over "Words" like Negro, are sensitive snow-flakes.

As for Poles vs Negroes?
Yeah? really?
We're the pu$$ies?
Definitely Poles. The trash of Europe.

The trash of Europe are White Liberals, Negroes, Gypsies, Muslims, etc. etc.

I put Liberals at #1, they will attack Poles who are White, just because they're White, but then have a total melt-down if you attack a protected group like Negroes, Muslims, or Jews etc. etc.

It seems Liberals are just very easily brainwashed, and very much retarded.

Especially considering they think Negro meaning Black in Spanish is so offensive, boo hoo hoo.

Meanwhile you mock Poles, and that's okay, just because you weren't told so by the elite.

Negroid is their race. Nevermind that most blacks today probably don't even know who the fuck Jim Crow is or what that was all about.
The hell they don’t
Hell, they think "heroin" is pronounced "heron". Gimme a fucking break!! :lol:

Haha, good laugh.

It sounds like many Blacks who start violence over "Words" like Negro, are sensitive snow-flakes.

As for Poles vs Negroes?
Yeah? really?
We're the pu$$ies?

I put Liberals at #1, they will attack Poles who are White, just because they're White, but then have a total melt-down if you attack a protected group like Negroes, Muslims, or Jews etc. etc.

Especially considering they think Negro meaning Black in Spanish is so offensive, boo hoo hoo.

Meanwhile you mock Poles, and that's okay, just because you weren't told so by the elite.
Elites? Nah Poles are just trash. That’s just how it is :dunno:

It is offensive
But why?

There are 3 races on earth: europeoids, negroids and mongoloid
So, what is offensive to call white Europeans, black - negros, asians - mongols?
I don't see any offensive, honestly.
But calling all white Europeans is not correct as they might be from Americas, asia or any other continent. Mongols may be confused to nation of Mongolia, so Asian is more understandable. But negros is the most correct for calling black people, isn't it?
What is wrong with African American if someone is an American citizen and their descendants hailed from Africa?
If there are black folks who aren't from America, you could call them African, I suppose, or black. "Negro" is just a really old term that accumulated so much negative connotation that it stopped being used, much as my grandmother's term "colored" went out with davenports and petticoats.
For one... I know dozens of “African-Americans” whom are Caucasian, rather than negros. That by itself could lend to the confusion. Not to mention the countless numbers of negros who identify as Non African in origin. Like Haitian Americans for example. In other words “African-American” is hardly conclusive.

It's Spanish for Black ... if I wanted to describe the color of my car to a Spanish-speaker, I would totally use the word Negro.

Mi carro es negro.
Automotive racist.

LOL, a lot of people here in Pawling, NY bars make fun of their own ethnic heritage to "Others" anyways.

I hear people saying things like "I'm a guinea" or "I'm Dago like Mussolini" or " I'm a Negro Sicilian"
or how about "I'm a dumb Polak" or "I'm a drunken Mick" or even "You're okay for a White guy," by White guys.

I've introduced myself as Polish, and Irish in the bar, and said "I'm too stupid, to know when to stop drinking"

Meanwhile, you say "Negro" it's the end of the World
or
just as bad GASP compliment Blacks as "Good dancers" as I did to receive "That's offensive" from a Black dude.
I can’t believe you live in Pawling....My sister lives in Hopewell Jct

She married a guy named Casimir

Haha, good laugh.

As for Poles vs Negroes?
Yeah? really?
We're the pu$$ies?

I'm mocking the severe stupidity of Liberal Malpa like yourself, you are the most worthless scums I've ever seen in my life.

You just cry about one prejudices against Negro, and then support another prejudices against Polak.

Not out of any rhyme, or reason, certainly not out of any logical aspect.

You just do as you're told, because you're less than Human.

Not surprising you said you're Asian, remember Japs said Hirohito was their God, because they were "Told that"

Some people just don't have the ability to think for themselves, Asians are one of them, Western Europeans are another one.

The problem is you little d*cked pansies don't have any will, or serious ability to fight insecurities, because you're beta-cucks.

It's Spanish for Black ... if I wanted to describe the color of my car to a Spanish-speaker, I would totally use the word Negro.

Mi carro es negro.
Automotive racist.

LOL, a lot of people here in Pawling, NY bars make fun of their own ethnic heritage to "Others" anyways.

I hear people saying things like "I'm a guinea" or "I'm Dago like Mussolini" or " I'm a Negro Sicilian"
or how about "I'm a dumb Polak" or "I'm a drunken Mick" or even "You're okay for a White guy," by White guys.

I've introduced myself as Polish, and Irish in the bar, and said "I'm too stupid, to know when to stop drinking"

Meanwhile, you say "Negro" it's the end of the World
or
just as bad GASP compliment Blacks as "Good dancers" as I did to receive "That's offensive" from a Black dude.
I can’t believe you live in Pawling....My sister lives in Hopewell Jct

She married a guy named Casimir
That has what to do with your policing of the word negro while saying stupid polak?

Hopewell is liberal and ugly sprawls compared to Pawling. Pawling is the friendliest place I have seen in the Hudson valley.

I am now off to CT for shopping.

Haha, good laugh.

As for Poles vs Negroes?
Yeah? really?
We're the pu$$ies?

I'm mocking the severe stupidity of Liberal Malpa like yourself, you are the most worthless scums I've ever seen in my life.

You just cry about one prejudices against Negro, and then support another prejudices against Polak.

Not out of any rhyme, or reason, certainly not out of any logical aspect.

You just do as you're told, because you're less than Human.

Not surprising you said you're Asian, remember Japs said Hirohito was their God, because they were "Told that"

Some people just don't have the ability to think for themselves, Asians are one of them, Western Europeans are another one.

The problem is you little d*cked pansies don't have any will, or serious ability to fight insecurities, because you're beta-cucks.
Ugh nothing worse than a triggered, snowflake polack :rolleyes:

Remember, you’d be sieg heling and bowing to Mother Russia if not for my ancestors

It is offensive
But why?

So, what is offensive to call white Europeans, black - negros, asians - mongols?
But calling all white Europeans is not correct as they might be from Americas, asia or any other continent. Mongols may be confused to nation of Mongolia, so Asian is more understandable. But negros is the most correct for calling black people, isn't it?
Whites made up the term negro. We Blacks reserve the right to label ourselves. Any caucasoid brave enough to call me negro in public will need to have his stomach pumped for teeth fragments after I am done with him.

The word "negro" has existed in the Spanish vocabulary for centuries.
That would be interesting if I didnt already know it. Not sure what your point is?

You said whites made it up. You're wrong.
How so? Are you saying Spaniards are not white people?

It is offensive
But why?

What is wrong with African American if someone is an American citizen and their descendants hailed from Africa?
If there are black folks who aren't from America, you could call them African, I suppose, or black. "Negro" is just a really old term that accumulated so much negative connotation that it stopped being used, much as my grandmother's term "colored" went out with davenports and petticoats.
My thing is what happened to having enough respect to ask what someone would like to be called?

It is offensive
But why?

For one... I know dozens of “African-Americans” whom are Caucasian, rather than negros. That by itself could lend to the confusion. Not to mention the countless numbers of negros who identify as Non African in origin. Like Haitian Americans for example. In other words “African-American” is hardly conclusive.
You sound like a fucking fool. Haitians are closer culture wise to being African than Black americans.

It is offensive
But why?

The OP is a bigot trying to justify a reason to use an offensive label. It's more old fashioned than offensive, I think, but still. What is the problem with "black?" If you MUST refer to race at all, which a lot of people don't have to do much of at all if they aren't busy accusing a racial group of something on a daily basis.

It is offensive
But why?

The OP is a bigot trying to justify a reason to use an offensive label. It's more old fashioned than offensive, I think, but still. What is the problem with "black?" If you MUST refer to race at all, which a lot of people don't have to do much of at all if they aren't busy accusing a racial group of something on a daily basis.
Notice how these tards deny reality? NEGRO is a name of a race like ASIAN or CAUCASIAN. What race will they identify as next?

As long as they know they are inferior -- what differences does it make what you call them?

Call them Negros, what are you afraid of? They can't stop you, you are the dominant race...

It is offensive
But why?

Well... For one thing... Have you ever actually met someone who was actually black? I’ve seen some so dark that they came close; but overwhelmingly negros arent actually black in color. Negro has sufficed, and been used by all foe decades without a negative inference. By people of all colors no less.

I'm 61. As a kid, I was first taught to say, "Negroes." Then it was changed to, "Afro-Americans." Then it became, "Blacks." Now it's, "African-Americans", even when we're not referring to a Black person from America. Now THAT's ridiculous.

My Dad used to call "negroes" "Colored People", then we chastised him, and it changed to "Blacks", then "African Americans". That isn't correct, so now "People of Color" seems to be the PC choice. So, essentially, we are back to "Colored People".

I'm 61. As a kid, I was first taught to say, "Negroes." Then it was changed to, "Afro-Americans." Then it became, "Blacks." Now it's, "African-Americans", even when we're not referring to a Black person from America. Now THAT's ridiculous.

My Dad used to call "negroes" "Colored People", then we chastised him, and it changed to "Blacks", then "African Americans". That isn't correct, so now "People of Color" seems to be the PC choice. So, essentially, we are back to "Colored People".
Which fails a test of reason. It implies that the skin of Caucasians is colorless. Which is obviously absurd. Meanwhile many Asians have paler skin than quite a few whites. Notably a lot of Japanese women...

It is offensive
But why?

Notice how these tards deny reality? NEGRO is a name of a race like ASIAN or CAUCASIAN. What race will they identify as next?
We dont honor labels made up by whites. We reserve the right to self identify. If you have an issue with that then go call someone like me a negro. Let me know what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back