The "N-word" and other Euphemisms

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is offensive
But why?

There are 3 races on earth: europeoids, negroids and mongoloid
So, what is offensive to call white Europeans, black - negros, asians - mongols?
I don't see any offensive, honestly.
But calling all white Europeans is not correct as they might be from Americas, asia or any other continent. Mongols may be confused to nation of Mongolia, so Asian is more understandable. But negros is the most correct for calling black people, isn't it?

Same reason why people get fired for saying the word niggardly, even though it just means stingy. For ages, the term "Negro" was the accepted term for blacks, even by blacks. It's all stupid really; Negro denotes "black" in Spanish and Portuguese, derived from the Latin word niger, meaning black, which itself is probably from a Proto-Indo-European root *nekw-, "to be dark", akin to *nokw-, "night".[4][5] "Negro" was also used of the peoples of West Africa in old maps labelled Negroland, an area stretching along the Niger River.

Modern liberals taught us to be offended by everything, including mere words, then they invented the concepts of hate--speech and hate-crimes, though neither truly exist. It is the backward advancement of mankind to fear, hate or be offended by most everything under the term "progressivism."
Negro and Colored were the preferred terms of Jim Crow America

They are no longer accepted

But they are factually ACCURATE terms, therefore only not accepted by the ignorant or imposed by political correctness.

Negro MEANS Black and Colored means people of color, which they are, as opposed to whites who are technically without color. Take a true albino: they look much closer to a white person than any other race.
You sound like an idiot. This child in no way looks white.

Negroid_albino_2.JPG

It is offensive
But why?

So, what is offensive to call white Europeans, black - negros, asians - mongols?
But calling all white Europeans is not correct as they might be from Americas, asia or any other continent. Mongols may be confused to nation of Mongolia, so Asian is more understandable. But negros is the most correct for calling black people, isn't it?

Same reason why people get fired for saying the word niggardly, even though it just means stingy. For ages, the term "Negro" was the accepted term for blacks, even by blacks. It's all stupid really; Negro denotes "black" in Spanish and Portuguese, derived from the Latin word niger, meaning black, which itself is probably from a Proto-Indo-European root *nekw-, "to be dark", akin to *nokw-, "night".[4][5] "Negro" was also used of the peoples of West Africa in old maps labelled Negroland, an area stretching along the Niger River.

Modern liberals taught us to be offended by everything, including mere words, then they invented the concepts of hate--speech and hate-crimes, though neither truly exist. It is the backward advancement of mankind to fear, hate or be offended by most everything under the term "progressivism."

But they are factually ACCURATE terms, therefore only not accepted by the ignorant or imposed by political correctness.

Negro MEANS Black and Colored means people of color, which they are, as opposed to whites who are technically without color. Take a true albino: they look much closer to a white person than any other race.
So......they are now considered offensive in our society

Why do you want to keep using them?

What is wrong with African American if someone is an American citizen and their descendants hailed from Africa?
If there are black folks who aren't from America, you could call them African, I suppose, or black. "Negro" is just a really old term that accumulated so much negative connotation that it stopped being used, much as my grandmother's term "colored" went out with davenports and petticoats.
For one... I know dozens of “African-Americans” whom are Caucasian, rather than negros. That by itself could lend to the confusion. Not to mention the countless numbers of negros who identify as Non African in origin. Like Haitian Americans for example. In other words “African-American” is hardly conclusive.
The OP is a bigot trying to justify a reason to use an offensive label. It's more old fashioned than offensive, I think, but still. What is the problem with "black?" If you MUST refer to race at all, which a lot of people don't have to do much of at all if they aren't busy accusing a racial group of something on a daily basis.
Notice how these tards deny reality? NEGRO is a name of a race like ASIAN or CAUCASIAN. What race will they identify as next?
We dont honor labels made up by whites. We reserve the right to self identify. If you have an issue with that then go call someone like me a negro. Let me know what happens.
I wouldn't insult the negro race by calling you one of them. You may be descended from the great pharaoh mofugga who had one of the greatest stolen chariot wheel cover collection in all of ancient Egypt.

But to answer, why call them anything, why not just call them people? I don't refer to myself as a whit person, I'm just me.
the great pharaoh mofugga who had one of the greatest stolen chariot wheel cover collection in all of ancient Egypt.
I should not find that amusing, but LOL

It is offensive
But why?

Why is the phrase Negro offensive but the phrase dumb Polak is not. You truly are a retarded potato picking Mick.

This is your off topic drivels and hypocritical views on political correctness for Negroes but not Polaks.

Please, Poles played a massive role in ending the Cold war like Ryszatd Kuklinski ,Lech Walesa, Brzezinski, and Pope John Pawel ll.
“Massive?” :lmao:

Polaks contributed more value than Negroes to USA none the less Libtardos tend to villify Polaks and rescue Negroes.
Blacks and Jews look down on Polacks

As do most intelligent Americans
Lol, arent you Irish who have no Copernicus, Marie Curie, Steve Wozniak. Ect.
Liberals like you are far too retarded to reach logic or lack of biases.

Why libtardos like you think words like Negro are off limits but will crack dumb polak jokes because you are incapable of abstract thought.
No such thing as a dumb Polack joke

They are all true stories

You suffer from the curse of the Irish?

Is that why you are a triggered snowflake over the word Negro?

Is it a kind of insult? Why?

"Afroamerican" is not correct. I faced a situation when negros from Africa, Asia or Europe were called afroamericans...looks pretty stupid.

We can choose what we call ourselves without permission from whites. You have no say in what is and is not correct in this matter.

Ugh nothing worse than a triggered, snowflake polack :rolleyes:

Remember, you’d be sieg heling and bowing to Mother Russia if not for my ancestors
This is your off topic drivels and hypocritical views on political correctness for Negroes but not Polaks.

Please, Poles played a massive role in ending the Cold war like Ryszatd Kuklinski ,Lech Walesa, Brzezinski, and Pope John Pawel ll.
“Massive?” :lmao:

Polaks contributed more value than Negroes to USA none the less Libtardos tend to villify Polaks and rescue Negroes.
Blacks and Jews look down on Polacks

As do most intelligent Americans
Yep. Cabbage eaters and manure shovelers.

Cat fried rice eater said what?

What does your off topic drivel have to do with Negro being offensive, or not?

Last edited:
But why?

Why is the phrase Negro offensive but the phrase dumb Polak is not. You truly are a retarded potato picking Mick.
I would NEVER call anyone a dumb Polack and neither would anyone else I know. But if you aren't black, you haven't got any say in what they find offensive.

I was watching the Superbowl at Red Robin Sunday night, and a black man who was a Rams fan was getting angry at one Rams player in particular (who was black), who missed three chances to catch the ball in long passes thrown by the quarterback.

"That ****** can't catch!"

Why is that a black man can yell this word in a public place in front of dozens of witnesses, but a white man could not?

It is very hypocritical for blacks to believe they can use that word, when whites who use that word are condemned and will have their careers and lives ruined for the rest of their lives.

I can say xxxxxx all I like but I don't because that's not how I speak.

Racist word removed. Do not bypass the word filter and use racist terms. Moonglow

Last edited by a moderator:
I was watching the Superbowl at Red Robin Sunday night, and a black man who was a Rams fan was getting angry at one Rams player in particular (who was black), who missed three chances to catch the ball in long passes thrown by the quarterback.

Why is that a black man can yell this word in a public place in front of dozens of witnesses, but a white man could not?

It is very hypocritical for blacks to believe they can use that word, when whites who use that word are condemned and will have their careers and lives ruined for the rest of their lives.
So you want permission to be a racist? Is that it?

If a white boy can't catch a ball, feel free to yell, "That cracker can't catch!" I'm sure all the blacks and Hispanics will appreciate you.

If a white boy can't catch a ball, feel free to yell, "That cracker can't catch!" I'm sure all the blacks and Hispanics will appreciate you.
If Blacks get offended when Whites use the N-word, then they should not use the N-word around Whites. Also, Blacks should be just as unforgiving of other Blacks that us the N-word as they are of Whites that use the N-Word. It is really that simple.

No, you stupid idiot. I want blacks not to use a word that is so widely condemned when used by whites.

I don't care one way or the other except to say that NO WORDS or Expression should be off limits to say .

No, you stupid idiot. I want blacks not to use a word that is so widely condemned when used by whites.

Stupid idiot huh?

Got a burr under your saddle?

Shouldn't we instead seek to do the opposite? Shouldn't we instead go back to the days when folks, everyone, could go say what ever the fuck they wanted and not worry if they were going to get fired, doxed, or have their life ruined?

Isn't that what the first Amendment is about?

Remember when George Orwell told us that Big Brother would control society through THOUGHT CRIME. And now you want to have them win?

But nope, the elites count on it, they WANT to divide folks, control what you can say and think, and create fear.

If a word is off limits to some, then it should be off limits to all. That's all I'm saying.

Personally, if it were up to me, no words would be off limits.

I think it's insane when people try to ban books like Huckleberry Finn because it has this word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back