The NCAA should be sued and put out of business, just like the bakers and others....

Right. The Federalist Papers. Another crazy right wing web site with the credibility of Alex Jones.

No, they shouldn't. But neither should the bakers and stuff
People should be free to conduct THEIR BUSINESS the way they see fit. Fucking fascists.

Right. The Federalist Papers. Another crazy right wing web site with the credibility of Alex Jones.

And they are wrong how?

Not my place to knock them down. .....

Yes it is. You made the claim against them. Back it up or withdraw.

OK. They list 100 like minded sites including The Blaze, Breitbart, Newsmax, WND, Free Republic, NewsBusters, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Allen B West, Ann Coulter, Dick Morris, Bill Oreiley, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, and many other crazy right wing sites.
AWESOME: The Top 100 Conservative Websites - Second Quarter 2014 - [SEE HERE]

And they are wrong how?

OK. They list 100 like minded sites including The Blaze, Breitbart, Newsmax, WND, Free Republic, NewsBusters, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Allen B West, Ann Coulter, Dick Morris, Bill Oreiley, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, and many other crazy right wing sites.
Can't back up your claim I see. Aww, you will do better next time slugger. :laugh:

And they are wrong how?

Can't back up your claim I see. Aww, you will do better next time slugger. :laugh:

Any person or web site that shares the beliefs of those listed is a brain dead RWNJ. I understand you not wanting to admit it.

And they are wrong how?

Any person or web site that shares the beliefs of those listed is a brain dead RWNJ. I understand you not wanting to admit it.
Why is it every time one of you dolts claims a website isn't factual, its always stating facts? Maybe YOU are the problem. If YOU say it isn't a worthy website, then it must be worthy.

You said they can't be trusted, but you have failed to prove your case.

And they are wrong how?

"Crazy" because your ilk considers anything not to the left of The Manifesto to be "crazy right wing"? Yeah ........... Time to freshen up the act.

Why is it every time one of you dolts claims a website isn't factual, its always stating facts? Maybe YOU are the problem. If YOU say it isn't a worthy website, then it must be worthy.

You said they can't be trusted, but you have failed to prove your case.

I'm not trying to prove anything to you. You have made it clear that you enjoy your own reality that is not connected to anything real in any way. Believe what you want. You are just another lost soul who is beyond reason.

And they are wrong how?

"Crazy" because your ilk considers anything not to the left of The Manifesto to be "crazy right wing"? Yeah ........... Time to freshen up the act.

Sorry, I can't seriously take any site that sees WND and Allen B West as credible.

This article from thefederalistpapers.org is correct...if bakers, wedding photographers, bed and breakfasts can be sued and put out of business for refusing to do business with people...so should the NCAA for not wanting to play their games in North Carolina......

Liberal Hypocrisy on Tolerance And Hate Brilliantly Exposed
Go right ahead....if you are an interested party, it is your right. Or are you just a whiner?

I knew this conservative guy once, he said water was wet. I've been using sand to wash my hair ever since....

Signed, typical liberal

Explain what you object to and why. Is there or is there not a double standard as the piece suggests? If not, explain why.

Is the NCAA refusing to serve any race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status? If they are discriminating against any of the listed classes of people, you would be right. They are not, so you and the article are wrong, even if you don't agree.

Explain what you object to and why. Is there or is there not a double standard as the piece suggests? If not, explain why.

Is the NCAA refusing to serve any race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status? If they are discriminating against any of the listed classes of people, you would be right. They are not, so you and the article are wrong, even if you don't agree.

Yes...actually they are. They are refusing to service all of those groups.....

Yes...actually they are. They are refusing to service all of those groups.....

Really? You know that is bullshit. Perhaps there are few members of those groups that disagree with the NCAA decision, but you know they personally are not being targeted in any way. This is a decision that they have every right to make, and they made it. Your bigotry and hatred just isn't enough to win this one.

This article from thefederalistpapers.org is correct...if bakers, wedding photographers, bed and breakfasts can be sued and put out of business for refusing to do business with people...so should the NCAA for not wanting to play their games in North Carolina......

Liberal Hypocrisy on Tolerance And Hate Brilliantly Exposed

The standard response to those people who backed the Christian bakers was "don't do business with them and let the market sort it out". That looks like what is happening with NC.

Forum List

Back