The near assassination of Trump showed us just how deep the Trump Hate runs.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The DAY AFTER an assassin's bullet missed blowing Trump's brains out by an inch, we heard this:

1) Damn, so close!
2) Meh it didn't even need stitches.
3) It wasn't even a bullet, it was a piece of glass from a teleprompter.
4) Oh look at him, hamming it up raising his fist.
5) Trump probably staged it for sympathy.

And many other equally disgusting statements, of course. The Trump Hate that the Democrats have managed to create in about a third of the country is a sort of group psychosis. It is beyond "I can't stand that guy." It's more like "I want that motherfucker dead!" That is sick. That is not American. That is all.

The DAY AFTER an assassin's bullet missed blowing Trump's brains out by an inch, we heard this:

1) Damn, so close!

And many other equally disgusting statements, of course. The Trump Hate that the Democrats have managed to create in about a third of the country is a sort of group psychosis. It is beyond "I can't stand that guy." It's more like "I want that motherfucker dead!" That is sick. That is not American. That is all.
If he wasn't such a crook and scam artist already, those things wouldn't seem so likely.

1) Damn, so close!

The Democrats have a hate, racism and violence problem.

Last edited:

1) Damn, so close!

It's not against the law to hate Trump.

That pussy won't even step outside without a shield of glass :laugh:

skynews-trump-obama-dnc_6662737.jpg

Look at that display of American bravery

Attachments

• 1727554792561.jpeg
    1727554792561.jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 0

1) Damn, so close!

True. The unhinged republicans really hate that trump lied to them which is why (in part) one of them tried to kill him. While I don’t recommend shooting a politician that lies to you, it should piss you off as well that he lied to you.

You were the one pushing the "flying glass" bullshit.
One theory is as good as any other.
What would settle the issue, is for Trumps doctor to release his medical report. But Trump is keeping that "classified" for some reason.

I'm wondering if the committee on the Trump assassination gave a subpoena to the doctor.

I saw that Reddit has banned Trump for "inciting violence"

I never liked Reddit but now I loathe them. It is so obvious it is the left that incites violence and it's always going in one direction:

toward Trump (not from him)

can't make it up

I saw that Reddit has banned Trump for "inciting violence"

I never liked Reddit but now I loathe them. It is so obvious it is the left that incites violence and it's always going in one direction:

toward Trump (not from him)

can't make it up
Do you know what the quote was that got him banned?

Forum List

Back