the new job numbers

Here you go, you vile vulgar vole:

EmployRecMar2013.jpg

A recovery without real job creation is not a Real Recovery. We are still 2% points below the peak employment prior to the Recession.

Note when this started in 2007 when a filthy fucking nutball scum was president and had been president for 6 years and had nearly doubled the national debt by then. While his hero, Reagan was well on his way to tripling the national debt after six years in office, The Bush League were basically just a bunch of neocon dumbasses elected by white trash.

But I digress...

Note the direction of the red line. That says things are getting better. That the mark is still 2% below the 2007 level tells intelligent, honest people smart enough to understand the implications of the chart that the filthy scum who broke the bank broke it wide and deep.

I will concede that Obama continues to increase the debt, but that isn't the reason for the jobs situation, and no amount of misunderstanding and lying by nutball scum can change that.

It is a truth universally acknowledged that when a person consistently and persistently spews vulgarity in lieu of an actual persuasive argument, said person is a moron.

No. It isn't even close to universally accepted. What is universally accepted is that hard facts surrounded by vulgarity is an unmistakable insult and a challenge that if you could you would shut down with facts instead of hiding behind manners in a political disagreement based on zero mutual respect.

Easy to understand how cut and paste lifestylers protect themselves with nonsensical pap like that. I am laughing out loud because that is probably closer to the truth than the joke it was intended to be.

You people would be pathetic if you weren't so bathetic.

Last edited:
I will concede that Obama continues to increase the debt, but that isn't the reason for the jobs situation,

if the psycho was not so ill due to his anger management issues he'd remember to tell us exactly what is responsible for the jobs situation. Should be good coming from angry nut who has no idea what supply side economics is!!

Forum List

Back