The New Normal: Gun Sales Skyrocketing

Barry was the gun salesman of the decade, Democrats look to outdo him.
I’ve been trying to find another Glock 43X for awhile, it’s been a task.

Americans are preparing.

Preparing for what? More idiotic posts from the Q/Trumpist lunatic fringe?

It is an exercise in absurdities is it not?
Jan 6 was just an appetizer.

I don't own a gun and I even refused one as a gift when I was in law school at night in DC after my day job. It was a derringer. I grew up in a house with guns in it in northern New Jersey. My father had them and even allowed me to site them at paper targets when I was a child under ten and then he pulled the trigger. He also taught me never, ever to point a gun toward another human being. Neither were we so badly off that he had to kill animals, so he never hunted.

Should I, as a woman, buy a gun? women have been subjects of aggression for all of time, even by relatives. Other folks have been subject to aggression on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity. Should we all be heavily armed?

I don't own a gun and I even refused one as a gift when I was in law school at night in DC after my day job. It was a derringer. I grew up in a house with guns in it in northern New Jersey. My father had them and even allowed me to site them at paper targets when I was a child under ten and then he pulled the trigger. He also taught me never, ever to point a gun toward another human being. Neither were we so badly off that he had to kill animals, so he never hunted.

Should I, as a woman, buy a gun? women have been subjects of aggression for all of time, even by relatives. Other folks have been subject to aggression on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity. Should we all be heavily armed?

Should we all be heavily armed?

Heavily, no.

Having one for self defnse?

Yes

Americans are preparing.

Preparing for what? More idiotic posts from the Q/Trumpist lunatic fringe?
View attachment 452853
Don’t be a pussy Weatherman, tell us what you believe. Do you have the strength of your convictions or is it all just a lie?

Why not fuck around and find out?

Just to be sure, I mean. :auiqs.jpg:

I tried to get all the ammo I loaded up over the last few months into a couple large surplus 40mm ammo cans, and it wouldn't fit.

All together, it weighed a little over 250 pounds and I still have more bullets, primers, and powder left.
I too have a huge ammo cache.

If you don't load them into guns and pull the trigger, they make great conversation pieces.

I tried to get all the ammo I loaded up over the last few months into a couple large surplus 40mm ammo cans, and it wouldn't fit.

All together, it weighed a little over 250 pounds and I still have more bullets, primers, and powder left.

If you don't load them into guns and pull the trigger, they make great conversation pieces.

Seeing as how I have a range with AR500 steel targets in my back yard, loading it into guns and pulling triggers is just about an every day occurrence.

At this point, I have enough ammo to feed the rifles and side arms of each member of my family. Getting more is a waste. Nobody can practically carry more than 200 rounds of primary and 200 of side arm.

If it comes down to a fight, we will either die before we run out of ammo, or pick up weapons and ammo from our slain enemies.

Unless it's a zombie apocalypses. In that case, we're just screwed.
:laugh2:

Seeing as how I have a range with AR500 steel targets in my back yard, loading it into guns and pulling triggers is just about an every day occurrence.
Shooting steels is a blast. My neighbors here in the burbs prefer that I not set up a range in my backyard.

Buy a gun, yes.

All the women in my family are armed and carry daily.

There is no better equalizer than a firearm.

You don't need to be heavily armed if you think your government has your best interests in mind. Most of us don't believe they do, so we are prepared.

Heavily, no.

Yes

You don't know what you are getting into. I was subjected as a teenager by an older man who pinned me against a wall, this happened again when I was a young woman in college. Should I have had a gun and shot them? These people put their hands on me and blocked my way.

Envy

Heavily, no.

Yes

You don't know what you are getting into. I was subjected as a teenager by an older man who pinned me against a wall, this happened again when I was a young woman in college. Should I have had a gun and shot them? These people put their hands on me and blocked my way.
Deadly force should always be a last resort, but if you are being sexually assaulted, it's better to assume such will end in your death, skin that smoke wagon, and go to work on the fool trying to rape you, rather than just accept it and pray you live.

Americans are preparing.

Its scaring the lefttards

We've gone from a country that papered over its past sins to one where newspaper editors fantasize about putting the United Nations, an organization teeming with tyrants, anti-Semites, racists, and terror states, in charge of weeding out wrongthink.

Ha and look at that
Neocuck review has completly removed its comment section

Heavily, no.

Yes

Deadly force should always be a last resort, but if you are being sexually assaulted, it's better to assume such will end in your death, skin that smoke wagon, and go to work on the fool trying to rape you, rather than just accept it and pray you live.

Someone's been watching Wyatt Earp again.

Heavily, no.

Yes

if you had pulled that derringer, would you have needed to pull the trigger?

Or would the sight of it served as a deterrent?

Heavily, no.

Yes

Just producing the firearm probably would have stopped that in the first place. Actual shootings account for a very small portion of the instances where a firearm comes into play.

But if you do produce one, you have to be physically, mentally, and emotionally-prepared to use it without hesitation. That's why you train.

Heavily, no.

Yes

if you had pulled that derringer, would you have needed to pull the trigger?

Or would the sight of it served as a deterrent?
I’ve yet to see any anti gun nut put a sign outside their home saying this house is gun free.
They like hiding behind us gun owners.

Heavily, no.

Yes

Tombstone. Kurt Russell.

Wyatt Earp was Kevin Costner.

Heavily, no.

Yes

Tombstone. Kurt Russell.

Wyatt Earp was Kevin Costner.

I stand corrected. :bow2:

Forum List

Back