The new term for Teabaggers

What should teabaggers be called?

• Tea baggers is humiliating enough ahhaha!

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Tools

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Neo-twoofers

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Toolbaggers

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
you know that saying, sticks and stones could break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Keep up the great work lefties. The people from the Tea Party and the Republican party applaud you.:clap2:

So when morons on the right were calling lefties unAmerican they were really just showing support?

Same with when they were calling Dems nazis and the like.

you know that saying, sticks and stones could break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Keep up the great work lefties. The people from the Tea Party and the Republican party applaud you.:clap2:

So when morons on the right were calling lefties unAmerican they were really just showing support?

Ah so the Dems should be thanking the tea baggers for supporting Obama according to Stephanie's "logic".

Hey, teabagger is a fine word to call ma and pa, grandma and grandpa middle America.

we back you all to continue using it.

So, since you're comfortable with the term tea bagger, does this mean that I can walk up with a sign, wanting to join your movement and the sign says "tea baggers unite", and shows a scrotum dangling above a teacup?

Cool.

So, since you're comfortable with the term tea bagger, does this mean that I can walk up with a sign, wanting to join your movement and the sign says "tea baggers unite", and shows a scrotum dangling above a teacup?

Cool.

whatever will blow your skirt up. I say go for it.

ah that was Pelosi who called them Nazi's. and Osama called them gangs and thugs. hence the uprising against this experimental gov

Seriously Steph

Time for some serious growing up here. Since when have political parties NOT been called names?

Seriously Steph

Time for some serious growing up here. Since when have political parties NOT been called names?

No kidding if you really want to become a serious contender you shouldn't act surprised when people begin cracking jokes at your expense.

FunnyAnimation16.gif

I see Sboyle has added to the list he/she fears the most, along with the usuals.

1. Sarah Palin

2. Glenn Beck

3. Rush Limbaugh

4. Tea Party

Not necessarily in any order

The old left wing trick of isolate and attack. It's so clintonesque. :lol:
Next?

LOL, remember the lefties screams and foot stomping if you called the anti-war protesters, UnAmercian.

yet they have no problems calling Tea Party people a degrading sexual name.

oh the two faces of a Liberal.:lol:

Sorry Steph..

No sympathy for the Tea Baggers..

They picked one of the most pathetic names for a political movement since the Know-Nothings

They were the ones who initially called themselves Tea Baggers. They picked the gay sounding "Tea Party" name. They run around with tea bags hanging from their bodies. Then they whine that people laugh at them?

Why should we reward stupidity?

Ya....as we know it's all about looks with the libtards....you could be Dr. fucking Mengele, look good...and the libtards would embrace you as a candidate for president in spite of your views....hell...look who's president now!
You represent the fringe kooks rightwinger....it sucks to be you.

I see Sboyle has added to the list he/she fears the most, along with the usuals.

1. Sarah Palin

2. Glenn Beck

3. Rush Limbaugh

4. Tea Party

Next?

I'm familiar with the old white wing trick, lie and exaggerate.

1. Sarah Palin

2. Glenn Beck

3. Rush Limbaugh

4. Tea Party

Next?

im familar with young stupid libs with rings in their noses.

LOL, remember the lefties screams and foot stomping if you called the anti-war protesters, UnAmercian.

yet they have no problems calling Tea Party people a degrading sexual name.

oh the two faces of a Liberal.:lol:

Sorry Steph..

No sympathy for the Tea Baggers..

They picked one of the most pathetic names for a political movement since the Know-Nothings

They were the ones who initially called themselves Tea Baggers. They picked the gay sounding "Tea Party" name. They run around with tea bags hanging from their bodies. Then they whine that people laugh at them?

Why should we reward stupidity?

Ya....as we know it's all about looks with the libtards....you could be Dr. fucking Mengele, look good...and the libtards would embrace you as a candidate for president in spite of your views....hell...look who's president now!
You represent the fringe kooks rightwinger....it sucks to be you.

A bunch of supposed "adults" running around dangling tea bags is not inspirational

Fact is, Tea baggers act like spoiled children
Screaming their talking points
Threatening others
Shouting down opposing views

Amazing that some believe this is a valid movement.
Tea Baggers is an accurate description

1. Sarah Palin

2. Glenn Beck

3. Rush Limbaugh

4. Tea Party

Next?

im familar with young stupid libs with rings in their noses.

I'm familiar with separatists like youself.

Forum List

Back