The new Trump indictment here:

Chris Cuomo and Matt Taibbi scoff and cast doubt on the charges Trump was reportedly indicted over. Cuomo says they appear "at or below a level" anyone would deem "impressive." Taibbi say, "A person who grew up in a third world country, would recognize this kind of thing... "

Chris Cuomo and Matt Taibbi scoff and cast doubt on the charges Trump was reportedly indicted over. Cuomo says they appear "at or below a level" anyone would deem "impressive." Taibbi say, "A person who grew up in a third world country, would recognize this kind of thing... "
Funny stuff..

Keep it coming.

Direct your tears to this schooner..

Describe the "funny" that you see.
There's you embracing Cuomo and Taibbi for starters.

There's the stench of "pleading for attention" by two people whose 15 minutes were up in the 20teens....

Their opinions have no effect on me whatsoever.

I always mark your words — as the babbling of a pathetic libturd.

Trump isn’t going to serve time at all.
He also will not serve us as president. That's all I really want. Do you think I want him to go to jail? I don't. Because I fear political retribution next time you guys are in power.

Unfortunately Trump broke too many laws for us to ignore. The only way the charges go away is if he goes away.

He also will not serve us as president. That's all I really want.
He might. And who cares what you want? :dunno:
Do you think I want him to go to jail? I don't. Because I fear political retribution next time you guys are in power.
You should. What you’re really saying is that it’s ok to politically persecute a Republican but karma is a bitch and you fear justice.
Unfortunately Trump broke too many laws for us to ignore.
He hasn’t been convicted of anything and you personally don’t know that he committed any crimes, either.
The only way the charges go away is if he goes away.
False. The charges in Florida could “go away” if a judge concluded that they aren’t supported by the evidence and l/or by the law. They could also go away if the couet finds that the grand jury presentment was impacted by prosecutorial misconduct. And, of course, they go away if the jury says “not guilty.”

He might. And who cares what you want? :dunno:

You should. What you’re really saying is that it’s ok to politically persecute a Republican but karma is a bitch and you fear justice.

He hasn’t been convicted of anything and you personally don’t know that he committed any crimes, either.

False. The charges in Florida could “go away” if a judge concluded that they aren’t supported by the evidence and l/or by the law. They could also go away if the couet finds that the grand jury presentment was impacted by prosecutorial misconduct. And, of course, they go away if the jury says “not guilty.”
No Trump actually should go to jail but no one wants to do that to a former or sitting president.

But should Trump go to jail? Absolutely.

The judge in Florida is a hack who Trump appointed. She should recuse herself and there should be a different judge appointed to this case.

No Trump actually should go to jail but no one wants to do that to a former or sitting president.false.

False. No one should go to prison for crimes they haven’t committed. You dope.
But should Trump go to jail? Absolutely.
Nope. Not at all. He’s innocent in the eyes of the law. And innocent people shouldn’t go to prison. You dope.
The judge in Florida is a hack who Trump appointed.
False. She is a fine judge. And no. Presidents don’t “appoint” judges. He did, however, nominate her.
She should recuse herself and there should be a different judge appointed to this case.
Because you don’t like her. Check.

Happily, that’s not the standard.

Forum List

Back