The new Trump indictment here:

Dipshit motherfucker. I replied to your dopey comment by asking did for a link. Then I had to make that clear request even more clear for your weak ass brain to handle. And yet, now, you’re still whimpering.

Grow some balls.

Provide the link, you scumbucket.
Be nice.

I'm quite surprised to hear that....
Why do people not argue with what's in the indictment?

When and If the grand jury determines the prosecutor has presented sufficient evidence, the grand jury issues an indictment: A formal accusation of a crime. After the indictment is issued, the accused will either be arrested, or permitted to voluntarily surrender to law enforcement.

You mean predicting that the special counsel would secure an indictment? Or that the charges would be crap? The the answer is “quite good.”

But tell you what, Squidward, you have my permission to worry about it. 👍
"The charges are crap?

I believe this imbecile was saying this about the rape trial.

You may be verbose but at least you fail to present a factually based argument.

I just finished sharing the actual indictment. We can all read. Unlike you, I can also comprehend. So, we all know what is alleged. That’s not the test of guilt, you bombastic twit.
Trump's innocent, again? and again, and again? You'd have to be a conspiracy nut.

I hope Trump gets the GOP nomination. Just not the white house.

The ‘box moving scheme!’ Yeah they got him now! Yeah that’s the ticket!
I was remembering years ago you guys claimed Bill Clinton and Hillary were stealing shit on their way out of the white house. You guys were quick to accuse them of doing it. And you guys are masters of projection so yea, I think Trump was selling info to China and other enemies of the USA. He is a traitor.

The indictment lays out 37 federal charges against Trump, including obstruction and unlawful retention of defense information for storing dozens of classified documents at his Florida resort and refusing to return them to the FBI and the National Archives.

Also named in the indictment is Walt Nauta, a former presidential aide to Trump who remained in his employ after Trump left office. Nauta faces six charges.

And you want to run this guy again?

Trump's innocent, again? and again, and again? You'd have to be a conspiracy nut
Why? Because he has been charged again he must be guilty of something.

Lol.

You’re one of those drooling retards who believes that whenever there’s smoke, there “must be” fire. :itsok:
I hope Trump gets the GOP nomination. Just not the white house.
I hope President Trump gets the GOP nomination too, precisely so he can reclaim the White House.

Why? Because he has been charged again he must be guilty of something.

Lol.

You’re one of those drooling retards who believes that whenever there’s smoke, there “must be” fire. :itsok:

I hope President Trump gets the GOP nomination too, precisely so he can reclaim the White House.

My favorite one

Trump faces up to 20 years in prison

My favorite one

Trump faces up to 20 years in prison

Actually, on this new bullshit Florida Federal indictment, he faces more like a hundred years.

But, get this. He faces a minimum of zero prison time.

The assholes always point to the prospect of a prison sentence for our former President, but can’t quite wrap their libtard heads around the possibility of no time even if he is convicted.

And of course, even any conviction is likely to get tossed out on appeal.

Forum List

Back