Zone1 The New World Order (and related issues)

Yes and that is something to be very proud of. Cortes converted the human-sacrificing savages of S. America into Christians, even changed their language! Amazing..
The most brutal colonization in history is nothing to be proud of.

I never said you were wrong but I think it also fair to say that the vast majority of slave owners in the Western Hemisphere were Christians.
Compare that to the vastly greater number who were Christians that never owned slaves.

I never said you were wrong but I think it also fair to say that the vast majority of slave owners in the Western Hemisphere were Christians.

Yes. They justified slavery with the biblical curse of Ham.

Compare that to the vastly greater number who were Christians that never owned slaves.
Why did they never owned slaves? Was it Christian morality or lack of opportunity (economic or geographic)?

Early Christianity accepted slavery as a fact of life and tried to make it more humane but never banned it, even by Christians. While some later Christians did try to ban it, other Christians fought. To me it appears Christianity morality had little to do with ending slavery.

True... which one was that? The Nazis? The USSR?

Mao?

the nazie were catholic - ussr was payback for christian / monarchical alliance same for mao against tyranny ...

european catholicism ...

1674330729697.jpeg

was the main reason to abandon the desert religions and move to the new world ... problem was the desert followed them - not.my.fault. - tries to convince themself by repeating their own fallacy - handle.

Why did they never owned slaves? Was it Christian morality or lack of opportunity (economic or geographic)?
Why did I (and millions of other Christians) never have an abortion? Was it Christian morality or lack of opportunity? Or is it because we have been forced by big business to accept it as a fact of life? All who are pro-life can (and have) spoken up about it, but money and power have their way.

The same was true of slavery. Very few private individuals owned slaves--even in the South. It were the big businessmen--those with power and wealth. People spoke out against it all day long.

And--like abortion will be in the future--the descendants of Christians who spoke out against slavery will be dismissed as not doing enough, even though the majority spoke out against it, abhorring it with all their hearts. It was then exactly like it is today, only today's issue is abortion. In the future, people like you will be crying Christians had abortions and Christians didn't do enough. Count on it.

Why did I (and millions of other Christians) never have an abortion? Was it Christian morality or lack of opportunity? Or is it because we have been forced by big business to accept it as a fact of life? All who are pro-life can (and have) spoken up about it, but money and power have their way.
What 'big business'? That is a delusional cop out. No one, I repeat no one likes abortion. I certainly don't but I view it as the lesser or two evils.

The same was true of slavery. Very few private individuals owned slaves--even in the South. It were the big businessmen--those with power and wealth. People spoke out against it all day long.
Yet most of the soldiers of the Confederacy were Christians who didn't own slaves. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Christians are worse than any other group, only that they are no better.

What 'big business'? That is a delusional cop out.
It is not. Look it up. Those plantations were the big business of their day. Study congress and what they were doing. The Southern states went ballistic if a new state were added that upset the equal balance between northern and southern state.

I read this author's book Infiltration about how rebellious, anti-Christian forces infiltrated the Catholic Church in the 60s (and continuing) in order to first CHANGE the Church and then incrementally destroy it..

It's all part of the new world order: to kick Christ out of the world

I’m guessing the author is a Protestant. :rolleyes:

Would that be because the vast majority of people in the Western Hemisphere are Christians?

Forum List

Back