Zone1 The New World Order (and related issues)

Are you saying it wasn't a factor (I disagree) or that it wasn't the only factor (I agree)?
Yes. I am saying that as a condition of ratifying the constitution the south required a commitment that the importation of slaves could not be abolished any earlier than the negotiated date in the Constitution. I think it’s article II.

That may be true but it is also true that Christians were responsible and the British ended it.
That’s hilarious. Not only are the British responsible for slavery they are responsible for preventing the mixing of races in America. Which is the root cause of racial divide in America.

That’s hilarious. Not only are the British responsible for slavery they are responsible for preventing the mixing of races in America. Which is the root cause of racial divide in America.
OK, the British were responsible for slavery. Were the British not overwhelmingly White, Protestant Christians?

I read this author's book Infiltration about how rebellious, anti-Christian forces infiltrated the Catholic Church in the 60s (and continuing) in order to first CHANGE the Church and then incrementally destroy it..

It's all part of the new world order: to kick Christ out of the world

Christ must be weak to allow it to happen.

I doubt there were any practicing Catholics in the KKK... That was known for being full of DEMOCRATS and Protestants

Look at the photo you give us... It says Jesus Saves.. Catholics (in the days of the kkk) never had an altar that looked remotely like that!!!!
True since Repubs and Dems hated Papist.

Isn't it then accurate to say White, Protestant Christians were overwhelmingly responsible for slavery?
Sure you can say that. And probably enjoy saying that. Of course it ignores the reality that many White Protestant Christians abhorred slavery from the beginning and many White Protestant Christians were responsible for ending slavery in the end. So no, I don’t believe you can use the phrase overwhelmingly unless you are biased against Christians. Which you probably are.

I do however believe we can say that slavery was a British institution and Christian Americans ended it.

It is not. Look it up. Those plantations were the big business of their day. Study congress and what they were doing. The Southern states went ballistic if a new state were added that upset the equal balance between northern and southern state.

Most small planters also owned a few slaves. Check the archives in Charleston and other southern cities where sales are recorded and estates are recorded.

Sure you can say that. And probably enjoy saying that. Of course it ignores the reality that many White Protestant Christians abhorred slavery from the beginning and many White Protestant Christians were responsible for ending slavery in the end. So no, I don’t believe you can use the phrase overwhelmingly unless you are biased against Christians. Which you probably are.

I do however believe we can say that slavery was a British institution and Christian Americans ended it.

The British ended slavery before the United States.

The British ended slavery before the United States.
Yeah, like 19 years after the US wrote into the constitution the earliest date the importation of slaves could be abolished. They waited 19 years to do so after the US established their intention to do so. It’s insane how no one knows history. And that includes you.

Yeah, like 19 years after the US wrote into the constitution the earliest date the importation of slaves could be abolished. They waited 19 years to do so after the US established their intention to do so. It’s insane how no one knows history. And that includes you.

You mean 1833? Intention?

you are such a liar -

At 4:30 a.m. on April 12, 1861, Confederate troops fired on Fort Sumter in South Carolina's Charleston Harbor.

there were no other than christians that began the infamous u s civil war - the bible belt who latter began the kkk movement to psychologically enslave not just africans but all manner in resistance against the dreadful c-bible christianity.

You mean 1833? Intention?

No. Abolishing the importation of slaves. The Britts abolished it in 1808. The US abolished it in 1809 but stated their intention to do so in the constitution in 1789. The Britts waited until right before the US was going to do it. They could have done anytime before that. They truly were despicable to wait. The US had no choice. It was a condition of the southern states to ratify the constitution. The britts had no such excuse.

you are such a liar -

there were no other than christians that began the infamous u s civil war - the bible belt who latter began the kkk movement to psychologically enslave not just africans but all manner in resistance against the dreadful c-bible christianity.
You don’t know what I am talking about. You don’t know anything about America’s history.

You don’t know what I am talking about. You don’t know anything about America’s history.

to bad for you ...

1674402894738.jpeg

recorded history contradicts everything implied you have lied about.

No. Abolishing the importation of slaves. The Britts abolished it in 1808. The US abolished it in 1809 but stated their intention to do so in the constitution in 1789. The Britts waited until right before the US was going to do it. They could have done anytime before that. They truly were despicable to wait. The US had no choice. It was a condition of the southern states to ratify the constitution. The britts had no such excuse.

Lolol 😃😂🤣 you blame the British?

Forum List

Back