🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The next debate will feature...

More good news for Clinton. One of the only two GOP candidates that could beat her outright is off the dais. Clinton can still lose but she will need to wound herself.
Thus far she's doing a pretty good job of it.

As much as I do not support her, I know that Hilary can beat the Republican Field hands down.

The problem for the Republicans is they have a very deep seeded paranoia about Clinton and what the Clinton name means. After 7+Investigations into Benghazi, they have empty hot air to show for all they have tried to throw at her.

Ms. Clinton is not my choice and never will be. I did not support in 2008 and I do not support her now (I'm already taking flak from fellow members of D.C.C.M on this). That said, I know that right now the Republicans are more interested in out Trumping Trump than addressing the issues at hand. But because Hilary Clinton is just as averse to addressing the same issues, they will continue to insert their foot in their own mouth and dine on their toes.

oapw1w.jpg

Would you like to retract what you said about Asian women?

2qxp9wy.jpg

No, I wouldn't, because it's true. Now why don't you stand up and turn around for us so we can see your caboose.

332cxeg.jpg

333ep28.jpg

Go get Julie Chen from Big Brother. You'll see I'm right!

6sq5wh.jpg
This is why I am sure he is a clinton stooge. He attacks every minority vital for republican success. Women, asians, jews, legal immigrants. he is a nasty piece of work

Of course, right wingers SHOULD know that Fiorina is really running for Vice President.

Oh, Carly wants the V.P. so bad she can taste it.

I am pretty sure Carly would accept the VP nod if it was offered by somebody she respected.

But there is no mistaking that several of the GOP contenders, including Trump, are now within striking distance of Hillary in the polls--some within the margin of error. And right now we are all divided in who are our favorites among a very large field. Once a nominee is selected we can all rally around, assuming Hillary holds on to win nomination by her party, THEN we will know if the GOP nominee is likely or not likely to beat her.

Trump has to fear Fiorina. She didn't take HP to Bankruptcy 4 times. She is the coice of reason, he is just bombast.

I STILL think Trump is a Clinton stooge

He may be bombastic, an empty suit, a Clinton stooge, or any of the things those who don't like him say about him. But he is ahead of everybody else in the GOP field by double digits even though the Republican establishment AND the Democrats are doing their damndest to demonize, villify, marginalize, and destroy him by any means - honest or dishonest.

And week by week he is closing the straw poll gap between himself and Hilllary--by the last numbers, he is pretty well within the statistical margin of error:
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election Trump vs. Clinton

I think the smart money needs to figure out why instead of piling on which is only making him more popular.
Trump has to fear Fiorina. She didn't take HP to Bankruptcy 4 times. She is the coice of reason, he is just bombast.

He may be bombastic, an empty suit, a Clinton stooge, or any of the things those who don't like him say about him. But he is ahead of everybody else in the GOP field by double digits even though the Republican establishment AND the Democrats are doing their damndest to demonize, villify, marginalize, and destroy him by any means - honest or dishonest.

And week by week he is closing the straw poll gap between himself and Hilllary--by the last numbers, he is pretty well within the statistical margin of error:

I think the smart money needs to figure out why instead of piling on which is only making him more popular.
Trump has put an immigration plan on the table which includes deporting the 11 million or so illegals currently residing in the US. I expect that will take up a lot of time in the next debate, staring with a question asking how Trump plans to round up that many people.

20svgwo.jpg

It's very simple. We'll hire all the illegal Canooks to round up all the illegal spics, chinks, gooks, and ragheads, including the towelheads from India. (Applause)

2d0jrz8.jpg

Don't worry! If any of the girls look as hot as my daughter, we'll let them stay. That means no Asian chicks, though. They all have flat asses. I'm sorry, but it's true. (Laughter, cheers)
Disgusting, Just plain disguting

oapw1w.jpg

2qxp9wy.jpg

No, I wouldn't, because it's true. Now why don't you stand up and turn around for us so we can see your caboose.

332cxeg.jpg

333ep28.jpg

6sq5wh.jpg
This is why I am sure he is a clinton stooge. He attacks every minority vital for republican success. Women, asians, jews, legal immigrants. he is a nasty piece of work

Are you seriously thinking that these dishonest portrayals of Trump comments are real?

Gringrich had it right. He is the radioactive monster that you can't kill.

The illegal immigration issue is real. Trump is not

oapw1w.jpg

2qxp9wy.jpg

332cxeg.jpg

333ep28.jpg

6sq5wh.jpg

Are you seriously thinking that these dishonest portrayals of Trump comments are real?
Sure. He has said lots worse things

But he's leading everybody else by at least double digits in the polls. The establishment Republicans hate him. Those who are sick and tired of slick politicians who use 'proper' rhetoric and campaign promises to get elected and then promptly forget about them once they are in office are wanting somebody who actually puts action where his mouth is. Love him or hate him, Trump has a pretty good track record of doing what he says he will do. And he is NOT any part of the old guard or establishment which is why so many in the GOP resent him, talk him down, and are trying to figure out how to defang him. Actually it has been pretty fun to watch.

oapw1w.jpg

2qxp9wy.jpg

332cxeg.jpg

333ep28.jpg

6sq5wh.jpg

Sure. He has said lots worse things

Well as long as people are willing to believe the worst about somebody and do not require accurate information to be used--when they have to make things up to make somebody look bad--you figure that candidate probably has better stuff to offer than the ammo people have to use against him.

More good news for Clinton. One of the only two GOP candidates that could beat her outright is off the dais. Clinton can still lose but she will need to wound herself.
Thus far she's doing a pretty good job of it.

She's not done anything thus far to hurt herself. If a GOP contender gets the lead on her inside of 90 days until the General, it will be "hold your breath" time for liberals. This is when she really screws up--or has in the past anyway. So far this year, she's on message more than a telegram. But even those events with friendly audiences have not always gone smoothly. I'm glad for that. If, for no other reason, she isn't being handled and this will make her a much more rugged candidate in the General. I know the conservatives here are consistently squawking that she isn't doing anything that isn't planned which is funny because she has had let loose with some real duds. Aside from that it will likely get through to her (if it hasn't already) that she just can't show up.

Trump has had some pretty harsh assessments of Fiorina's track record as CEO of HP when asked and so far she hasn't taken that bait or returned the volley in kind even when pushed to do so. Will CNN pit the two of them against each other if they are on the same stage? If so, will he be a gentleman? Will she finally go negative on him? I don't have a clue.

But if that happens, the only true losers will be us, the American people, who once again have to listen to 'non issues' and media generated firestorms instead of being able to learn something about the character and vision of the person we want to be the next President of the United States.

When your only credential for running the office is your business experience, it's fair game to bring it up. The reason you don't hear anything about vision from the GOP is because that costs money and the GOP is committed to reducing the Government to the size of a Lions club meeting.

But he's leading everybody else by at least double digits in the polls. The establishment Republicans hate him. Those who are sick and tired of slick politicians who use 'proper' rhetoric and campaign promises to get elected and then promptly forget about them once they are in office are wanting somebody who actually puts action where his mouth is. Love him or hate him, Trump has a pretty good track record of doing what he says he will do. And he is NOT any part of the old guard or establishment which is why so many in the GOP resent him, talk him down, and are trying to figure out how to defang him. Actually it has been pretty fun to watch.

Unless the tractor pull segment of the GOP base shows up in unprecedented numbers and brings their cousin/wives with them..the GOP has zero chance much less Trump. Thank goodness you guys rammed through all of those stringent new voting laws.

oapw1w.jpg

2qxp9wy.jpg

332cxeg.jpg

333ep28.jpg

6sq5wh.jpg

It's satire. No one would be a bit surprised if Trump said these things.

See if you can tell which of the following statements were not actually said by Trump:

I don’t think Ivanka would pose for Playboy, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.

I have black guys counting my money. … I hate it. The only guys I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes all day.

Who the fuck knows? I mean, really, who knows how much the Japs will pay for Manhattan property these days?

Women. You have to treat ’em like shit.

Sorry. Trick question. He said all of those things.

Another actual Trump quote: Well, if I ever ran for office, I’d do better as a Democrat than as a Republican—and that’s not because I’d be more liberal, because I’m conservative. But the working guy would elect me. He likes me.

oapw1w.jpg

2qxp9wy.jpg

332cxeg.jpg

333ep28.jpg

6sq5wh.jpg

See if you can tell which of the following statements were not actually said by Trump:

I don’t think Ivanka would pose for Playboy, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.

I have black guys counting my money. … I hate it. The only guys I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes all day.

Who the fuck knows? I mean, really, who knows how much the Japs will pay for Manhattan property these days?

I'm sure Trump has said them. Just not in front of a microphone..... yet.

oapw1w.jpg

2qxp9wy.jpg

332cxeg.jpg

333ep28.jpg

6sq5wh.jpg

I'm sure Trump has said them. Just not in front of a microphone..... yet.

That's pretty much the attitude most Democrats take when they are attacking somebody. Never mind what anybody actually said or intended. Just listen to us reinterpret what they said and intended and believe that if they didn't say it, that is what they were thinking.

No wonder the politics of personal destruction is crowding out any intelligent discourse or focus on actual issues and things that matter in this country.

Forum List

Back