🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The next debate will feature...

Trump has to fear Fiorina. She didn't take HP to Bankruptcy 4 times. She is the coice of reason, he is just bombast.

I STILL think Trump is a Clinton stooge

He may be bombastic, an empty suit, a Clinton stooge, or any of the things those who don't like him say about him. But he is ahead of everybody else in the GOP field by double digits even though the Republican establishment AND the Democrats are doing their damndest to demonize, villify, marginalize, and destroy him by any means - honest or dishonest.

And week by week he is closing the straw poll gap between himself and Hilllary--by the last numbers, he is pretty well within the statistical margin of error:
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election Trump vs. Clinton

I think the smart money needs to figure out why instead of piling on which is only making him more popular.
Trump has to fear Fiorina. She didn't take HP to Bankruptcy 4 times. She is the coice of reason, he is just bombast.

He may be bombastic, an empty suit, a Clinton stooge, or any of the things those who don't like him say about him. But he is ahead of everybody else in the GOP field by double digits even though the Republican establishment AND the Democrats are doing their damndest to demonize, villify, marginalize, and destroy him by any means - honest or dishonest.

And week by week he is closing the straw poll gap between himself and Hilllary--by the last numbers, he is pretty well within the statistical margin of error:

I think the smart money needs to figure out why instead of piling on which is only making him more popular.
Trump has put an immigration plan on the table which includes deporting the 11 million or so illegals currently residing in the US. I expect that will take up a lot of time in the next debate, staring with a question asking how Trump plans to round up that many people.

20svgwo.jpg

It's very simple. We'll hire all the illegal Canooks to round up all the illegal spics, chinks, gooks, and ragheads, including the towelheads from India. (Applause)

2d0jrz8.jpg

Don't worry! If any of the girls look as hot as my daughter, we'll let them stay. That means no Asian chicks, though. They all have flat asses. I'm sorry, but it's true. (Laughter, cheers)
Disgusting, Just plain disguting

Which best sums up Donald Trump.

oapw1w.jpg

Would you like to retract what you said about Asian women?

2qxp9wy.jpg

No, I wouldn't, because it's true. Now why don't you stand up and turn around for us so we can see your caboose.

332cxeg.jpg

333ep28.jpg

Go get Julie Chen from Big Brother. You'll see I'm right!

6sq5wh.jpg
This is why I am sure he is a clinton stooge. He attacks every minority vital for republican success. Women, asians, jews, legal immigrants. he is a nasty piece of work

Are you seriously thinking that these dishonest portrayals of Trump comments are real?
It's satire. No one would be a bit surprised if Trump said these things.

See if you can tell which of the following statements were not actually said by Trump:

I don’t think Ivanka would pose for Playboy, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.

I have black guys counting my money. … I hate it. The only guys I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes all day.

Who the fuck knows? I mean, really, who knows how much the Japs will pay for Manhattan property these days?

Women. You have to treat ’em like shit.

Sorry. Trick question. He said all of those things.
I'm sure Trump has said them. Just not in front of a microphone..... yet.

That's pretty much the attitude most Democrats take when they are attacking somebody. Never mind what anybody actually said or intended. Just listen to us reinterpret what they said and intended and believe that if they didn't say it, that is what they were thinking.

No wonder the politics of personal destruction is crowding out any intelligent discourse or focus on actual issues and things that matter in this country.

We already know what Trump has said about Hispanics and about Women. Trump has sound and fury, and he does signify nothing.

Trump is not about substance, just sound.

Trump has put an immigration plan on the table which includes deporting the 11 million or so illegals currently residing in the US. I expect that will take up a lot of time in the next debate, staring with a question asking how Trump plans to round up that many people.

20svgwo.jpg

It's very simple. We'll hire all the illegal Canooks to round up all the illegal spics, chinks, gooks, and ragheads, including the towelheads from India. (Applause)

2d0jrz8.jpg

Don't worry! If any of the girls look as hot as my daughter, we'll let them stay. That means no Asian chicks, though. They all have flat asses. I'm sorry, but it's true. (Laughter, cheers)
Disgusting, Just plain disguting

Which best sums up Donald Trump.
uhuh Asian chicks are hot.

This is why I am sure he is a clinton stooge. He attacks every minority vital for republican success. Women, asians, jews, legal immigrants. he is a nasty piece of work

Are you seriously thinking that these dishonest portrayals of Trump comments are real?

See if you can tell which of the following statements were not actually said by Trump:

I don’t think Ivanka would pose for Playboy, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.

I have black guys counting my money. … I hate it. The only guys I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes all day.

Who the fuck knows? I mean, really, who knows how much the Japs will pay for Manhattan property these days?

That's pretty much the attitude most Democrats take when they are attacking somebody. Never mind what anybody actually said or intended. Just listen to us reinterpret what they said and intended and believe that if they didn't say it, that is what they were thinking.

No wonder the politics of personal destruction is crowding out any intelligent discourse or focus on actual issues and things that matter in this country.

We already know what Trump has said about Hispanics and about Women. Trump has sound and fury, and he does signify nothing.

That may be true. But he is ahead of everybody else by double digits. And the more you folks dismiss him as irrelevant and/or an empty suit or a boorish pompous ass or whatever, the stronger he gets. The establishment just isn't generating any enthusiasm or much interest this election. Trump is.

That may be true. But he is ahead of everybody else by double digits. And the more you folks dismiss him as irrelevant and/or an empty suit or a boorish pompous ass or whatever, the stronger he gets. The establishment just isn't generating any enthusiasm or much interest this election. Trump is.
What he is..the same thing the clintons are: They are the three of them the cockroaches of American politics. You can't do anything to them up to and including a thermonuclear device. You can't do anything to them

What he is..the same thing the clintons are: They are the three of them the cockroaches of American politics. You can't do anything to them up to and including a thermonuclear device. You can't do anything to them

Are you a Clinton operative? In my opinion those who are focused on trashing Trump are the very people who are keeping the attention and focus on him and sucking all the energy away from everybody else. That is absolutely helpful for Hillary. Why not adopt a live and let live attitude about it and pay attention to other GOP candidates? If you don't like Donald Trump, the only way to defang him is to ignore him.

You are right. This thread is about Carly. And there is someone I like more every time I see her. She handles the newsies with grace, charm, and she doesn't let them get away with anything.

You are right. This thread is about Carly. And there is someone I like more every time I see her. She handles the newsies with grace, charm, and she doesn't let them get away with anything.

No matter how grace and charm she may or may not have she is a vacuous, empty headed stooge who all but drove HP into the ground.

Forum List

Back