The NEXT easy target for The Donald....Chelsea Clinton to Enter 2016 Fray With Tuesday Events!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
AP ^ | Jan 7, 2016 | lisa lerer
Chelsea Clinton will hit the campaign trail for her mother next week, marking her debut appearance in the 2016 presidential race. Clinton, 35, will headline three events in New Hampshire on Tuesday, according to an announcement from the Democratic frontrunner's campaign. As the only child of Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, Chelsea Clinton remains a political celebrity. Her announcement last month that she is expecting a second child attracted international media attention. After largely staying off the campaign trail since her mother launched her Democratic primary bid in April, Clinton is intensifying her public role less than...

upload_2016-1-7_19-0-23.jpeg

Chelsea Clinton will hit the campaign trail for her mother next week, marking her debut appearance in the 2016 presidential race. Clinton, 35, will headline three events in New Hampshire on Tuesday, according to an announcement from the Democratic frontrunner's campaign. As the only child of Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, Chelsea Clinton remains a political celebrity. Her announcement last month that she is expecting a second child attracted international media attention. After largely staying off the campaign trail since her mother launched her Democratic primary bid in April, Clinton is intensifying her public role less than...

View attachment 59135

That picture caption :rofl:

You know IF I remember correct her husband was being looked at for some trading problems. Seems he lost 41 million dollars of other peoples money but NONE of his own. Mother in law helped him out on that.

You know IF I remember correct her husband was being looked at for some trading problems. Seems he lost 41 million dollars of other peoples money but NONE of his own. Mother in law helped him out on that.

Should we even be surprised? No.

Should we even be surprised? No.
It was not much of a story at the time but could re-appear rather easy. I will have to look that story up again.

Well I don't think the clinton's will react by going after Trump's affair with his daughter or his Coke snorting sons.

Well I don't think the clinton's will react by going after Trump's affair with his daughter or his Coke snorting sons.

Don't need to go for the anything but BLOW JOB doing drugs...or have you forgotten Scum sucker?

upload_2016-1-7_20-18-15.jpeg

Trump usually attacks people that attack him first. I'm sure Chelsea is safe from Trump unless she decides to get cocky and attack him for no reason or to defend her mother.

View attachment 59135

"Easy target"? You couldn't get hired to clean the toilets at Stanford U.

View attachment 59135

And take your job, and spoil what you have for lunch!...Never, you deserve all they can give you!

Trump usually attacks people that attack him first. I'm sure Chelsea is safe from Trump unless she decides to get cocky and attack him for no reason or to defend her mother.

Wow, defending someones mother is worthy of a personal attack? You right wing crazies are nasty SOB's.

View attachment 59135

And take your job, and spoil what you have for lunch!...Never, you deserve all they can give you!

Wow, is English your third language? I have more money and more assets than a dumb shit like you will ever dream of having.,

Forum List

Back