The Next Idiot Democrat Presidential Candidate?

here's an image for ya all

images

weebles wabble.

i wonder if snowflakes have any idea how old biden will be in 2021

Biden will be 78 and if he serves two terms he will be 86. Trump if he serves two terms will be 78.

The Democrats need a new leader and in order to do that they need to send Obama out to pasture. This isn't about me not liking Obama this is about his greatest strength is the Democrat's greatest weakness: his charisma.

It will be very hard for them to find someone when Obama will steal the spotlight from any potential leader.

Biden will be 78 and if he serves two terms he will be 86. Trump if he serves two terms will be 78.

The Democrats need a new leader and in order to do that they need to send Obama out to pasture. This isn't about me not liking Obama this is about his greatest strength is the Democrat's greatest weakness: his charisma.

It will be very hard for them to find someone when Obama will steal the spotlight from any potential leader.
He steals because he's black, amirite?

Funny, but no. Say what you will about Obama the guy can give a great prepared speech. Now if he has to speak with out prepared remarks he turns into the public defender in My Cousin Vinny.

wasnt Biden born in 1866?

I get it, the crazy angry left isn't serious about running crazy Joe Biden. They are using their own former V.P. as the butt of a joke in a rigged poll designed to show how unpopular Trump is. Those democrats have some sense of humor.

Forum List

Back