The next President will be the greatest catastrophe of American governance since the Civil War...

That is no game for you, sherlock. Johnson would be mediocre but acceptable. Both Comrade and Shillary, the one who is elected, could not be anything but disasters.
So mediocre he's never heard of Aleppo. Aside from the fact that he doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of being elected, his ignorance of foreign policy and even current events should be enough to give second thoughts to anybody thinking about voting for the pothead. Of course, YOU are stupid enough to do it but thankfully there aren't enough idiots like you to make a difference.
Are you not a Trump supporter? You know, the guy that did not know Russia invaded Crimea?
Personally, I don't care that much for Trump but you know what? I don't HAVE to like him personally to know that he would be infinitely better as POTUS than that sickly, lying, corrupt POS known as former First Lady Hillary Clinton. Does that satisfy your curiosity?
Not really.

I assume then that you think Johnson would be better than Clinton as well. Do you not think that Trumps ignorance of something like the events in Ukraine are worse or more 'disqualifying' then Johnson's slip here?
You shouldn't assume. And Johnson is irrelevant.
Then make your position clear. Do you think Johnson would be better or worse than Clinton?

I agree. If Trump, SCOTUS appointments will be right of cent to left of center. If HRC, center to hard left. There is no chance of any principled conservatives being appointed the branch. If my guy, Johnson, were president, he would probably nominate Marco Rubio, for kicks.

Honestly Jake, Trump would nominate a bunch of yes men if could... He will just want more power the constitution be damned, he has shown no knowledge and no respect for it so far...

Clinton is center left, look at her VP nomination... She shows she does not pander to the hard left, It is not the Hillary way...
You don't understand Trump is all.

The point is that the Senate will not confirm the picks of either candidate if they can block them for four years.

So mediocre he's never heard of Aleppo. Aside from the fact that he doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of being elected, his ignorance of foreign policy and even current events should be enough to give second thoughts to anybody thinking about voting for the pothead. Of course, YOU are stupid enough to do it but thankfully there aren't enough idiots like you to make a difference.
Are you not a Trump supporter? You know, the guy that did not know Russia invaded Crimea?
Personally, I don't care that much for Trump but you know what? I don't HAVE to like him personally to know that he would be infinitely better as POTUS than that sickly, lying, corrupt POS known as former First Lady Hillary Clinton. Does that satisfy your curiosity?
Not really.

I assume then that you think Johnson would be better than Clinton as well. Do you not think that Trumps ignorance of something like the events in Ukraine are worse or more 'disqualifying' then Johnson's slip here?
Then make your position clear. Do you think Johnson would be better or worse than Clinton?
I just told you, Johnson is irrelevant. What part of that don't you understand? The pothead isn't gonna get even ONE electoral vote. It wouldn't matter if he was Abraham Lincoln. He can't get elected.

Not really.

I just told you, Johnson is irrelevant. What part of that don't you understand? The pothead isn't gonna get even ONE electoral vote. It wouldn't matter if he was Abraham Lincoln. He can't get elected.
IOW, you do not want to answer the question.

Not really surprising.

Not really.

Not really surprising.
I did. You just don't like the answer.

Not really.

Not really surprising.
No, you didn't. You tried to escape it by ignoring Johnson entirely. You claim to not be a Trump supporter and you clearly are. It is telling that you cannot even say it. You resort to making statements that you 'don't really like him' when you are clearly supporting him. At the same time you are willing to make charges against Johnson because he is not up to date enough to know what Aleppo is but ignore the blatant ignorance from Trump on Russia's incision into Ukraine.

It is called a double standard and your posts reek of it.

Not really surprising.
No, you didn't. You tried to escape it by ignoring Johnson entirely. You claim to not be a Trump supporter and you clearly are. It is telling that you cannot even say it. You resort to making statements that you 'don't really like him' when you are clearly supporting him. At the same time you are willing to make charges against Johnson because he is not up to date enough to know what Aleppo is but ignore the blatant ignorance from Trump on Russia's incision into Ukraine.

I think all rational people ignore Johnson....:lol:

Not really surprising.

You're trying to put words in my mouth because you don't like the fact that I am voting for Trump. Sorry if you can't understand. Now, if you want to be nice about it instead of playing gotcha, I might be inclined to engage you in a serious conversation but I don't think you're interested in having a civil discussion.

image.jpeg
S.J. supports Trump, and he supports attempt to re-establish the USSR.
You're a fucking idiot. LOL
Says one of the most stupid posters on the Board. You are supporting Trump, and you both are supporting Putin, who wants to re-create Russian dominance in central Europe unfettered by NATO reliance.

Says one of the most stupid posters on the Board. You are supporting Trump, and you both are supporting Putin, who wants to re-create Russian dominance in central Europe unfettered by NATO reliance.
Double down, idiot. LOL
You can't discuss, so you troll.
Kind of hard to have a "discussion" with somebody who says ridiculous things like:
Statements like that show that you don't have the intellectual capacity to HAVE an adult discussion. You troll, that's basically all you do.

Double down, idiot. LOL
Kind of hard to have a "discussion" with somebody who says ridiculous things like:
Statements like that show that you don't have the intellectual capacity to HAVE an adult discussion. You troll, that's basically all you do.
If you support Trump, who thinks Russia and Putin are great, then, yes, you support Russian imperialism. And, yes, that will rammed down Trump's throat in the media and in the debates. How do you think that won't happen, S.J.? Trump is accountable for what he says, and so are you.

Double down, idiot. LOL
If you support Trump, who thinks Russia and Putin are great, then, yes, you support Russian imperialism. And, yes, that will rammed down Trump's throat in the media and in the debates. How do you think that won't happen, S.J.? Trump is accountable for what he says, and so are you.
Trump said that Putin was a stronger leader for his country than Obama is for the U.S. That is a fact. He never said "Putin is great", nor did he ever say he supports "Russian imperialism". That's your moronic comment, and you wonder why no one thinks you have the intellectual capacity to have an adult discussion. But do keep doubling down on your stupidity, it's quite entertaining.

Forum List

Back