The next President will be the greatest catastrophe of American governance since the Civil War...

It does not matter who wins the election, the next President will be a catastrophe. It will be the greatest failure of the government since the Civil War. Both Trump and Clinton will end up being such a catastrophe. And that is why, as a Republican, I'd rather have Clinton in the White House. If we're going to have a catastrophe, I'd rather it be a Democrat catastrophe.

Of course, that's not to say that I'm not still hoping for a suddenly emergent alternative. If enough people can open their eyes to realize that a vote for Gary Johnson is the best vote for America possible at this point, I would absolutely rejoice at the prospect of a rational and responsible candidate winning the election, even though I disagree with him on some key points. A President Johnson would be a most refreshing aversion of catastrophe. But short of that, if it has to be either fucktard Clinton or fucktard Trump, I choose the Democrats to be the fucktard on display getting all the blame.
Obama had already secured that accomplishment

A lot of you more radical bigoted democrats support Trump.....we can't stop you

This is exactly the kind of bizarre, nonsensical, off the wall bullshit that convinces me you are, in fact, Donald Trump himself.
Thank you for the compliment, you radical bigoted democrat.....now get out of our basket..,:lol:

Your insults might be more effective if you prefaced them with "that's why your mother sucks on my balls."
Its always funny when people call you a dem or a liberal. lol
Same with me. I should be getting the "you fuckin commie" attack in the next day or two as well.
Ducks sound like ducks no matter how hard they try not to....:lol:

This is exactly the kind of bizarre, nonsensical, off the wall bullshit that convinces me you are, in fact, Donald Trump himself.
Thank you for the compliment, you radical bigoted democrat.....now get out of our basket..,:lol:

Your insults might be more effective if you prefaced them with "that's why your mother sucks on my balls."
Same with me. I should be getting the "you fuckin commie" attack in the next day or two as well.

I'm wondering why it would take that long, you fucking commie.
Such a liberal thing to say

Yesterday I was called a liberal. This morning I was called a CONservative.

It does not matter who wins the election, the next President will be a catastrophe. It will be the greatest failure of the government since the Civil War. Both Trump and Clinton will end up being such a catastrophe. And that is why, as a Republican, I'd rather have Clinton in the White House. If we're going to have a catastrophe, I'd rather it be a Democrat catastrophe.

Of course, that's not to say that I'm not still hoping for a suddenly emergent alternative. If enough people can open their eyes to realize that a vote for Gary Johnson is the best vote for America possible at this point, I would absolutely rejoice at the prospect of a rational and responsible candidate winning the election, even though I disagree with him on some key points. A President Johnson would be a most refreshing aversion of catastrophe. But short of that, if it has to be either fucktard Clinton or fucktard Trump, I choose the Democrats to be the fucktard on display getting all the blame.

Clinton is going to make Obama look like a fucking genius.

My mother is dead....

I don't really care, but thank you for showing how fucking stupid you are.

Clinton is going to make Obama look like a fucking genius.
Not possible

My mother is dead....

I don't really care, but thank you for showing how fucking stupid you are.
No democrats do....

Yesterday I was called a liberal. This morning I was called a CONservative.
The only thing worse than a democrat Gramps is someone who sits on the fence spinning in the wind....oh and GOP'ers.....:lol:

unfortunately that fucktard is going to get a handful of Supreme Court nominations, so I'd rather it not be a liberal loon.

We love ourselves some fundamental interpretation of the Constitution. So I think you can relax about packing the Court with leftists.

And speaking of appointments --- imagine how refreshing it would be to have an Atty Gen (or Dir FBI) that is NOT appointed out of political patronage and there ONLY to run defense for the Administration.. ALL of the Agency appointments would be made on ability and skill and NOT out of desire to keep Congress from doing oversight and investigation.. LParty is not into "dynasty building"... We are there to serve at the will of the people. So -- there is nothing to protect or defend. You judge us at the voting booth and we are held accountable.. Remember how nice that is? Neither do I ... :badgrin:

You libertarians and Alt Right do not understand Trump. He wants certain economic legislation and has no visceral connection to abortion, corporation as person, or religious liberties that hurt others. He will trade nominations for the legislation he wants. The dems will win the Senate, and Trump will give them the nominations they can accept.

unfortunately that fucktard is going to get a handful of Supreme Court nominations, so I'd rather it not be a liberal loon.

We love ourselves some fundamental interpretation of the Constitution. So I think you can relax about packing the Court with leftists.

And speaking of appointments --- imagine how refreshing it would be to have an Atty Gen (or Dir FBI) that is NOT appointed out of political patronage and there ONLY to run defense for the Administration.. ALL of the Agency appointments would be made on ability and skill and NOT out of desire to keep Congress from doing oversight and investigation.. LParty is not into "dynasty building"... We are there to serve at the will of the people. So -- there is nothing to protect or defend. You judge us at the voting booth and we are held accountable.. Remember how nice that is? Neither do I ... :badgrin:

Problem is the next president likely gets 4 nominations. If anyone else falls over dead like Scalia, more. That's an awful lot of influence by any one person or party in an extremely short period of time.

I agree that it would be nice not to have to worry about political affiliation wrt to court appointments.

the fact that the court has become political is a huge problem for us, IMO, as that's the last line of defense against exactly that sort of partisan bastardization of our country's actual laws.

I don't think we can count on strict interpretation any longer. too many votes along party lines to think that the justices are not political.

After the obamacare ruling, in which the SC seemingly changed the law in order to uphold it, all bets are off as far as I'm concerned with respect to these people using fundamental interpretations of anything.

Discussing how Johnson does not measure up to a yardstick that your chosen candidate is far worse on. Trump has shown to be extremely ignorant on FP and you continue to deflect from that fact.

I didn't bring the discussion about Johnson to you - I commented on YOUR statements about Johnson.
And my "statement" was that Johnson isn't worth talking about. Get the point, asshole?
You only say that know that you have to come face to face with your own statements and how silly they are.

And to top it off, the best you have is to call me an 'asshole.' You are only highlighting that you cannot deal with the actual point - the fact that you are ignoring glaring issues with Trump and can only cover them up by pretending that they do not exist while pointing the finger at other candidates.

Who is acting like an 'asshole' here is blatantly obvious.

Discussing how Johnson does not measure up to a yardstick that your chosen candidate is far worse on. Trump has shown to be extremely ignorant on FP and you continue to deflect from that fact.

I didn't bring the discussion about Johnson to you - I commented on YOUR statements about Johnson.
And my "statement" was that Johnson isn't worth talking about. Get the point, asshole?
You only say that know that you have to come face to face with your own statements and how silly they are.

And to top it off, the best you have is to call me an 'asshole.' You are only highlighting that you cannot deal with the actual point - the fact that you are ignoring glaring issues with Trump and can only cover them up by pretending that they do not exist while pointing the finger at other candidates.

Who is acting like an 'asshole' here is blatantly obvious.
No, I say that because Johnson is a loser and has zero chance of winning anything. That's why he isn't worth talking about. Which part of that do you not understand, asshole?

LOL Well, it is going to be a liberal, and that is a good thing. And a number of things are going to change for the better. Don't stand in the doorway, don't block off the hall.

Forum List

Back