The NFA and all subsequent "laws" should be immediately repealed. Agree or Disagree?

Repeal NFA and all subsequent laws that the FedGov is specifically prohibited from legislating?

• Total voters
That strategy worked brilliantly in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc.

I let you live in ignorance.
:beer:

We defeated Saddam's government in like three weeks. If there's a target it's easy to destroy. The right wing won't be able to do anything more than commit acts of domestic terrorism with small groups of people.
You're on the right track. Keep going. The part about the small insurgent fire teams. What about them? How many will you face?

That strategy worked brilliantly in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc.

I let you live in ignorance.
:beer:

We defeated Saddam's government in like three weeks. If there's a target it's easy to destroy. The right wing won't be able to do anything more than commit acts of domestic terrorism with small groups of people.
You're on the right track. Keep going. The part about the small insurgent fire teams. What about them? How many will you face?
All of them. In fact, if I'm not in a good mood...

The 2A is clearly a restriction on the Federal Government, and a reservation to the states.

Source? Every time gun grabbers act, they lose BIG TIME the next election.
Wrong.

Second Amendment jurisprudence applies to the Federal government and state and local government equally (see McDonald v. Chicago (2010)).

The 2A is clearly a restriction on the Federal Government, and a reservation to the states.

Wrong.

Second Amendment jurisprudence applies to the Federal government and state and local government equally (see McDonald v. Chicago (2010)).
As originally written, the 2A applied to the FedGov, but yes, because of the 14th Amendment, it applies to all now.

I don't see how that helps you ONE SINGLE BIT!!!

Let's get this vote going and lets see if we can somewhat learn the REAL will of the people.
lol

A message board poll isn’t going to reflect the ‘will of the people.’

Current firearm regulatory measures should remain in place.

The only warranted change would be to amend the NFA not include sound suppression devices which should be sold like any other firearm accessory.

Let's get this vote going and lets see if we can somewhat learn the REAL will of the people.
lol

A message board poll isn’t going to reflect the ‘will of the people.’

Current firearm regulatory measures should remain in place.

The only warranted change would be to amend the NFA not include sound suppression devices which should be sold like any other firearm accessory.
And the Hughes Amendment?

Gotcha.

Well I like guns and I've never been on board with the government getting their hands on them. I think the timeline for when that will happen gets shorter when people like you are fanning the flames of civil war though.
If government feared the people, there would be no flames to fan.
Nonsense.

Insurrectionist dogma has been long discredited by the courts.

Civilians with semi-automatic small arms would be no match for a professional military force.

There’s nothing in the history, text, or case law of the Second Amendment that supports insurrectionist dogma or the use of arms to oppose tyranny.

The ‘red dawn’ fantasy is just that: a fantasy.

Gotcha.

Well I like guns and I've never been on board with the government getting their hands on them. I think the timeline for when that will happen gets shorter when people like you are fanning the flames of civil war though.
Nonsense.

Insurrectionist dogma has been long discredited by the courts.

Civilians with semi-automatic small arms would be no match for a professional military force.

There’s nothing in the history, text, or case law of the Second Amendment that supports insurrectionist dogma or the use of arms to oppose tyranny.

The ‘red dawn’ fantasy is just that: a fantasy.
You've never read a single word written by Thomas Jefferson, have you?

The NFA and all subsequent "laws" should be immediately repealed. Agree or Disagree?
  • Let's get this vote going and lets see if we can somewhat learn the REAL will of the people.
If the Second Amendment is still in effect,
Those laws that are passed against the Second Amendment, and not in pursuance of the Constitution in the entirety of its protection of individual rights and liberties, are null and void.
Wrong.

Laws and measures are presumed to be Constitutional until such time as the Supreme Court rules otherwise (see US v. Morrison (2000)).

Firearm regulatory measures enacted consistent with Second Amendment jurisprudence are neither null nor void and are perfectly Constitutional.

Those times are over. They have drones and smart missiles now. Eventually their entire military will be automated. We can't beat them. It's over, and it has been for a long time.

Fakey Jakey is that you?

You must have missed the entirety of both (recent) Afghan wars. Since you are history blind allow me to educate you. Poor mountain men equipped (originally) with centuries old muzzle loading rifles defeated the two most powerful military forces ever to arise in human history. They drove the Soviet armed forces out of their ancestral land in less than ten years. A few decades later, those same mountain men fought and effectively defeated the modern United States armed forces after nearly twenty years of living that war; living inside of that warzone 24/7.

To go through life believing any military technology is omnipotent or impervious must be quite a special experience. Technology is fallible; men even more so. But it's great that you've decided to surrender early.

Fakey Jakey is that you?

You must have missed the entirety of both (recent) Afghan wars. Since you are history blind allow me to educate you. Poor mountain men equipped (originally) with centuries old muzzle loading rifles defeated the two most powerful military forces ever to arise in human history. They drove the Soviet armed forces out of their ancestral land in less than ten years. A few decades later, those same mountain men fought and effectively defeated the modern United States armed forces after nearly twenty years of living that war; living inside of that warzone 24/7.

To go through life believing any military technology is omnipotent or impervious must be quite a special experience. Technology is fallible; men even more so. But it's great that you've decided to surrender early.

You're an idiot if you think we were defeated in Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back