The NFL can go to hell

Such a statement would carry a lot more weight from someone that did not use daddy's money to get out of being in the military.

Trump is CIC and serving the American people for no pay, you?

No pay! What a rube! He makes more money off of one golf trip to his properties than his annual salary that he so boastfully gives away.

As for me, I got paid when I was serving the American people for 20 years in the Corps.

How about you?

How did you manage to come up with all that while being on your knees?

I served in the US Army and yes, Donald Trump is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. Don't believe me?

Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces - Bing

Yes, Trump is the Commander in Chief. But the Commander in Chief does not FUCKING own the military you dumb ass.

It is hard to belive you served and still think that the CIC owns the military. I guess being such a fucking partisan hack has killed off too many brain cells.

It's only natural that you rear-echelon mofos wouldn't know anything about the military. You've probably never been owned by a drill sergeant in your life.

President Donald trump owns the military. He can send them to kill anyone he wants.

you supported Bill Clinton.....the biggest bullshiter around and draft dodger..so STFU.

Tell the above to your equally fucked up O/Poster........The very "best defense' of your orange clown is ALWAYS an attack on Clinton, correct????............LOL

(BTW, did Bill Clinton claim that he should get the Medal of Honor for having sex and avoiding the draft????..............Yes or fucking No?................lol)

yep......you guys voted for Bill Clinton, so we have so much room now...thanks guys!

Such a statement would carry a lot more weight from someone that did not use daddy's money to get out of being in the military.

No pay! What a rube! He makes more money off of one golf trip to his properties than his annual salary that he so boastfully gives away.

As for me, I got paid when I was serving the American people for 20 years in the Corps.

How about you?

Quit lying. No former Marine would be as much of a communist as you are. Marines kill communists, not sympathize with them.

It's only natural that you rear-echelon mofos wouldn't know anything about the military. You've probably never been owned by a drill sergeant in your life.

President Donald trump owns the military. He can send them to kill anyone he wants.

you are correct, I have never been owned by a drill instructor ( the Corps does not have drill sergeants, that is an army thing). In the Corps we are team, a unit and nobody owns anybody. What a fucked up way to do things, to be owned by those above you. No wonder the army is so fucked up and always needed the Corps to save their asses.

Stupid thread. Trying to tug at our heartstrings to make excuses for being against the 1st amendment.
Despicable.

What far more despicable are those who dishonor their fallen protectors by refusing to stand during the National Anthem.

"Despicable" isn't even enough to describe them.
The NFL players are dishonoring no one you stupid mfer. They and the media have told you hundreds of time exactly what they’re protesting but you have your head lodged up Trump’s ass so far you can’t see the light of day.

How about you?

Quit lying. No former Marine would be as much of a communist as you are. Marines kill communists, not sympathize with them.

20 years loser boy. 20 years in the branch you were not good enough to be a part of.

Do you have one of these loser boy...

upload_2018-1-5_12-3-29.png

The first amendment is very clear about free speech and kneeling while a song is played totally covers it.
The 1st also protects flag burning too as per the Supreme Court.
You idiots don’t get to pick and choose what the 1st covers just because the idiot in Chief stuck his nose into the NFL’s business to garner outrage by his deplorable base.

Pretty simple solution, if you do not like it, do not watch the NFL. The POTUS has no business sticking his nose into a private business.

I want a football league that returns to the manly game rules of the 1970s-80s, and with no more than five commercials per quarter, and NO political protests on company time.

It's become such a whiny Miss Nancy game, filled with hangnail-injured divas making tons of cash, that merely exists to coerce you to wade through endless commercials and goofy officiating.

Obama didn't get rich from his Office....are you really that stupid?
No he did not.
Look at you making excuses for POTUS violating the constitution under the emolument clause.

Oh come on now, somehow while in office Obama's net worth went from less than a million to something over 20 million.

I want a football league that returns to the manly game rules of the 1970s-80s, and with no more than five commercials per quarter, and NO political protests on company time.

It's become such a whiny Miss Nancy game, filled with hangnail-injured divas making tons of cash, that merely exists to coerce you to wade through endless commercials and goofy officiating.

They didn't come out of the dugout till 09.

Now this is the post of the day. Football is boring now.

This year’s financial disclosure reveals the bulk of Obama’s assets are in mutual funds with JPMorgan and Vanguard. He’s also holding U.S. Treasury bills and notes valued between $500,000 and $1 million. For his daughters, Malia and Natasha, Obama has between $200,000 and $450,000 in 529 college savings plans.

Barack Obama’s Net Worth on His 55th Birthday

Forum List

Back